剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
just staring off into space and eating her microwaved burrito.
一边发呆一边吃着她的微波炉卷饼
The point is,
关键在于
be social, make friends, it's so important.
去社交 交朋友 这很重要
Okay.
好吧
I'm only really going because the lady nurses are mean to Zahid.
我只是因为女护士们对扎希德很坏 才去参加的
He's probably trying to look down their loose scrub shirts all the time.
他可能一直在朝她们宽松的 护士服里面看吧
Ah, hey there, Bethy. Daddy!
-啊 你好啊 贝丝 -爸爸
Hi.
嗨
I made positivity brownies.
我做了积极布朗尼
I thought a good thought with every stir.
每次搅拌时我都有想着好的想法
Look at you.
瞧你啊
I can't believe my boy is 19.
真不敢相信我儿子都19岁了
How'd that happen?
怎么会这样啊?
It didn't. I'm 18.
并没有 我才18岁
Well, you look good.
你看着不错
This is Casey. Hi.
-这位是凯茜 -嗨
Hi. Beth's told me me a lot about you. You guys hungry?
嗨 贝丝给我讲过很多你的事情 你们饿了吗?
Josie made ham sandwiches. okay.
-乔茜做了火腿三明治 -噢 好啊
God, he doesn't even know my age.
老天 他连我多大都不知道
Hey, remember this.
嘿 记住这个
Casey, come meet Josie.
凯茜 来认识一下乔茜
She's my foxy lady.
她是我的性感女郎
Don't get any ideas, Evan, that's your stepmom.
别打任何主意 埃文 她是你后妈
No!
不
Evan, your dad is so proud of you.
埃文 你♥爸♥非常为你骄傲
We really wanted to come to your high school certificate ceremony,
我们非常想去参加你的高中毕业典礼
but since we couldn't, I'm just gonna...
但既然我们没法去 我这就…
Happy graduation.
毕业快乐
wow.
噢 哇
Just like being in Hawaii, right?
就像身处夏威夷 对吧?
So neat.
真棒
Jos took a Photoshop class
乔茜在凤♥凰♥城大学网校
through the University of Phoenix. That's where she learned to do all that.
上了Photoshop课 她就是在那里学会做这个的
Thanks, Josie.
谢谢 乔茜
This is this is
这真是…
I love it.
我喜欢
no problem.
噢 不客气
here's another one.
噢 还有一张
I just love this photo of your dad so much.
我非常喜欢你♥爸♥的这张照片
But your mom was in it, so I just replaced her with a llama.
但是你妈也在里面 所以我就用一头羊驼替换了她
It's like he's on safari.
就像他去探险了一样
I took that.
给我吧
So what's going on with you?
所以你目前如何?
You working, taking classes?
在工作 在上课?
.. Yeah, I'm working at Don's Pizza Shop.
是的 我在唐氏披萨店工作
No counity college or anything?
没有社区大学什么的?
! Good for you. An honest day's pay for an honest day's work.
啊 不错啊 本本分分的工作赚钱
You're not pretending to be someone you're not. You got grit.
你不再假装是你成不了的人了 你很有决心
He does have grit.
他的确有决心
I know it was hard
我知道我离开的时候
for you kids when I left,
你们俩孩子过得很艰难
but in some ways it was the best possible thing that could've happened.
但从某些方面来说 这是再好不过的事情了
It made you who you are today.
这才让你有了今天的成就
What? Dad, are you serious?
什么?爸 你是认真的吗?
Evan, all I meant was
埃文 我的意思是…
Just forget it.
别说了
So, where's Dewey?
那么 杜依在哪里?
I made him seven flavored dog brownies.
我给他做了七种口味的狗狗布朗尼
Um, well, Dewey lives outside now. Yeah.
-杜依现在住外面了 -是的
Like all the time? He likes it that way.
-一直都在外面? -他喜欢那样
He's got the whole backyard to himself.
整个后院都归他了
You wanna introduce me?
你想介绍我认识吗?
yeah, yeah.
好啊
Cool. We're gonna...
酷 那我们就去…
Hello. Hi.
-你好 -嗨
Carpooled with Kathy. Need wine now.
我和凯西拼车来的 现在需要来杯酒
no.
不
Everything all right? Hardly.
-一切还好吗? -可不好哦
As you know, I am very connected to the spirit world,
如你所知 我跟灵界关系密切
and I'm pretty sure...
我非常确定
Yep, definitely...
是的 绝对没错
YGAGG. You got a ghost, girl.
有鬼 你家里有鬼 妹子
What?
什么?
I've never felt it before, but, I mean, maybe it stowed away in one of the boxes.
我之前从未感受到 但是 或许它之前就躲在某个盒子里
Are there any pockets of cool air in this room?
这房♥间里有冷空气穴吗?
Did anyone else just hear that?
有其他人听到吗?
I got it.
我来开
Izzie, hi.
伊兹 嗨
Hi, Mrs. Gardner.
嗨 加德纳太太
I know Casey isn't here, but I was in the neighborhood
我知道凯茜不在家 但我来了附近
dropping my brother off at his friend's house so I thought I should come by.
送我弟弟去他朋友家 所以我想我应该来拜访一下
I accidentally took...
我昨天不小心拿了…
Casey's math book yesterday.
凯茜的数学书
okay. Yeah.
-噢 好的 -是啊
So...
那么…
I should go home.
我该回家了
You know, we could really use your help.
我们真的需要你帮个忙
We're doing this big clothing drive,
我们在准备一个大型衣物募捐
and you have such a great sense of style.
而你有很棒的时尚感
Give us a hand?
帮我们个忙?
Okay. Yeah.
好的 没问题
Question: was the previous occupant of this house named Earl?
问题 这房♥子之前的居住者是叫厄尔吗?
Or...
或者是…
Pearl?
叫珀尔?
Or...
或者是…
Worrell?
沃若?
Worrell? Is that even a name?
沃若?有这名字吗?
Nobody here was ever named Worrell.
这里没有人叫沃若
I think you're wrong.
我觉得你错了
Last thing you wanna do is talk shop at a party,
在派对上你最不应该做的就谈公事
so no artsy-fartsy chitchat.
无关紧要的话题就别说了
If you need to leave, tap me on my shoulder
如果你想要走 就拍下我的肩膀
and out we're outie.
我们立马闪人
Unless I have a honey on the line, in which case, hoof it, capiche?
除非我正在勾妹 那样的话 就用走的 明白吗?
Can we go inside now? No.
-我们能进去了吗? -不行
When I walk in, I'm gonna pop this, and you're gonna scream, "Party people!"
我走进去的时候 就会打开这个 而你会大喊“派对客们”
Absolutely not. Too late.
-绝对不要 -已经晚了
Party train's a'rollin'.
派对列车已经发车了
Whoa.
-哇 -哇
Hey, Sam. I'm glad you made it.
嘿 山姆 真高兴你来了
hi, Abby.
噢 嗨 艾比
I wasn't going to come,
我本不打算来的
but my girlfriend Paige says it's important to make new friends.
但我女朋友佩奇说 交新朋友是很重要的
Sorry, would you mind turning down your backpack?
抱歉 介意把你的背包 音量调小点吗?
Yes, very much.
好的 非常乐意
There's a ton of cool people here.
这里有很多很酷的人
Have you met any of the potheads? Potheads?
-你见过那些烟鬼了吗? -烟鬼?
I was talking about the ceramicists.
我说的是那些制陶师
Ceramicists? They're total psychos. Here, come on.
制陶师? 他们疯得很 这边 来吧
Okay, buddy, have fun.
好的 伙计 开心点
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
I'll just be over here
我就待在这里
not listening to DJ Pattycakes, except in my head.
不听 DJ Pattycakes的歌♥ 只不过在我脑子里
You can't stop this beat.
这节奏可停不下来
'Sup?
你们好吗?
Good boy.
好孩子
Come here!
过来
I'm sorry for dragging you into this.
抱歉把你拖了进来
We shouldn't have come here. It's just the same old shit with my dad every time.
我们不该来的 每次和我爸都是这老一套
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表