剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
I have tried so hard to get Doug to forgive me,
我已经很努力让道格原谅我了
and after he punched Nick, we were supposed to have this big final talk,
在他打了尼克之后 我们应该要好好最后谈一次的
but he stood me up, and I can't become a smoker again.
但他放了我的鸽子 而我不能又开始抽烟
But how am I supposed to get him to just sit down and hash all of this out?
但我要怎样才能让他坐下来 好好谈出结果来
I shouldn't give you any advice.
我不应该给你任何建议的
I'm not really sleeping. I'm giant and stressed.
我基本没咋睡觉 身材臃肿还压力巨大
This morning, I started crying because I was so proud of my microwave.
今天早上 我还因为对我的微波炉 太过骄傲而哭了起来
Please.
求你了
You need to loosen your grip.
你需要放松控制
What?
什么?
你可以强迫道格立即答复你
Look, you can force Doug to answer you now,
which might end up fine or with the two of you separating.
结果可能会很好 也可能导致你们分手
Or you can let him come to you when he's ready.
或者你也可以等他准备好再来找你
The result might be the same, or it might not.
结果可能会一样 也可能会不一样
You're gonna be a good mom.
你会是个好妈妈的
Yeah.
是的
Thank you. Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
God.
噢 老天
Are you okay, miss?
你还好吗 小姐?
I think I'm having contractions. Do you have a room where my water can break?
我想我开始宫缩了 你这里有地方可以让我破水吗?
Knock knock. thank God, I'm so bored.
-有人吗 --谢天谢地 我无聊死了
You look pathetic.
你看起来好可怜
I brought Twizzlers.
我给你带了扭扭糖
You brought me your favorite candy?
你给我带了你最喜欢的糖?
You're welcome. Scooch.
不客气 过去点
Your bed is so cozy and warm.
你的床好舒服好温暖
It's all the farting I've been doing.
都是因为我放的屁
You're so gross.
你太恶心了
You didn't know that?
你不知道吗?
Evan. Hey.
-埃文 -嘿
No more appendix?
没有阑尾了?
It's all gone. I miss it.
都没了 好想念呢
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Now that banana bread incident is starting to make a lot more sense:
现在香蕉面包那件事就开始显得 有道理多了
Your appendix hated banana bread.
你的阑尾恨香蕉面包
Maybe I should go.
或许我该走了
No, stay.
不 留下
I need my loved ones around me. We don't know how much time I have left.
我需要我爱的人陪着我 都不知道我还有多少时间了
I got you this.
我给你带了这个
A sheep? Yeah.
-一只羊? -是的
It's a little weird,
有点诡异
-但这背后有故事的 -超级诡异
but there's a story behind it. Super weird.
my God, look at it, it's angry.
我的天 瞧啊 它好愤怒
It's so angry.
好愤怒啊
Get it away.
先放一边
Movie time? Yep.
-该看电影了吗? -是的
Get in.
上来
Here.
给你
Thank you. Okay, guys.
-谢谢 -好了 伙计们
What have we got?
有什么可以看的
Hi, Sam!
嗨 山姆
Are you ready to take back the Olive Garden?
你准备好夺回橄榄园了吗?
I can feel it, the gods of love are pleased with us.
我能感觉到 爱神们对我们很满意
Good news. Your mom said that she can babysit my succulents while I'm gone.
好消息 你妈妈说她可以 在我不在时帮我照料我的多肉植物
Good. I kn It's so exciting, isn't it?
-很好 -我知道 好兴奋啊 是不是?
our sex-iversary, June 28th.
我们的性♥爱♥纪念日 6月28日
Probably around...
可能应该是在…
9:45 p.m., I need an hour to digest.
晚上9点45分 我需要一小时来消化一下
Wait, June 28th?
等等 6月28日?
I missed the first day of registration for classes!
我错过了课程注册的第一天
Wait, no! Where are you going?
等等 不要 你要去哪里?
There's gonna be no good ones left,
好的课会被抢光的
and then I'm gonna get the hard ones and then I'm gonna fail.
我就只能选难的课 然后我就会挂掉
No, no, Sam, sit back down. Okay, we can still salvage this.
不 山姆 坐下来 好了 我们还能抢救一下
Please, just not here.
求你了 别在这里
Have a breadstick. They're warm.
来根面包棒 还是热的
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
You distracted me with your sex talk.
是你说了做♥爱♥的事情让我分了心
I can't wait for you to leave!
我真是等不及你离开了
We were gonna take back the Olive Garden!
我们是来夺回橄榄园的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm getting ready to go meet those guys. You ready?
我准备好要去见那些人了 你准备好了吗?
why don't you go without me?
要不你还是自己去吧?
I mean, it's really more your thing.
这其实都是以你为主
Really?
真的?
Yes. Have fun.
是的 玩开心点
Look...
听我说
you're right that I have been avoiding having...
你说得对 我是在逃避
our big talk because I don't--
跟你好好讨论 因为…
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Okay, but it if we're gonna talk now, I--
好吧 但如果我们现在就得谈 我…
No, no, no. We can do it on your time line.
不用 不用 我们可以按你的时间来
Just know I can't wait forever.
只是记得我不能永远等下去
And one more thing.
还有一件事
I didn't light a candle in there.
我没有在那里点蜡烛
I was smoking a cigarette.
我是抽了一支烟
A secret cigarette.
秘密抽烟
And part of it fell on your bed and whoosh.
掉了一点到你的床上 然后就…
So I smoke now.
所以我又开始抽烟了
At least I did once. I--
至少是抽了一次
I hide them with the clothespins.
我把烟和衣夹藏在一起
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
What are you doing stomping around like a water buffalo?
你在做什么?像水牛一样跺脚
Thanks to Paige, I missed the first day of registering for classes.
多亏了佩奇 我错过了注册课程的第一天
And that's Paige's fault?
这还怪佩奇?
Yes, yes, because she distracted me with the promise of sex.
是的 因为她承诺要做♥爱♥ 让我分心了
我经常扇你 带来了一个问题
So this is the problem with the fact I slap you so often
is that it no longer has meaning.
就是这变得没有意义了
Right now is when you really deserve it.
但现在 你真是罪有应得
I'll do it anyway. Hey!
-反正都要打 -嘿
She wasn't trying to distract you, dumb-ass.
她不是想要你分心 蠢货
She loves you, and she wanted you to be her first.
她是爱你 想要把第一次给你
And you acted like a total dude about it and got distracted on your own.
是你自己变得像个蠢男人一样 让自己分了心
No.
不是
Maybe.
或许吧
Yeah. Look...
-噢 -是啊 听我说
I will make fun of Paige
我会嘲笑佩奇
and her silly talkity-talk and her hair bows all day long,
嘲笑她愚蠢的拿腔拿调 和她整天卷着的头发
but that lady gets you,
但她很爱你
and you're lucky to have her.
你遇到她很走运了
Did they let you keep your appendix in a jar?
他们有让你把阑尾装罐子里保存吗?
Is that an option?
还有这种选择?
Damn it.
该死
Where's Evan?
埃文在哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey. You leaving?
嘿 你要走了吗?
Yeah, I thought I'd let you get some sleep.
是的 我觉得应该让你睡会
Well, wait.
等等
You never told me the story about the sheep.
你还没有告诉我那只羊的故事
The sheep that you hate? I don't hate it.
-你讨厌的那只羊? -我没有讨厌
I don't.
我没有
Look, I don't care if you hate the sheep.
听我说 我不在乎…你讨不讨厌那只羊
He's a weird little guy.
他是个诡异的小家伙
It's just...
只是…
I don't know what's going on with you.
我不知道你是怎么了
You haven't been yourself lately.
你最近表现得很奇怪
I know.
我知道
hey...
嘿
I just feel like...
我只是觉得
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表