剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
But you'll be okay.
但你会没事的
Yeah, right.
是啊 没错
What in the world makes you say that?
你凭什么这么说?
Because you're still that same little go-getter.
因为你依然是那个小干将
That feisty overachiever
争强好胜的特优者
who would convince the entire PTA to have a silent dance
说服了整个家长会安静地跳舞
just so her boyfriend could attend,
只为了她的男朋友能参加
that's still you.
这依然是你
Thank you.
谢谢
I guess I am a natural leader.
我想我是天生的领袖
But would you mind hanging onto my plants
但你愿意再照顾 我的植物一段时间吗?
just for a little longer just till I get on my feet?
等我重新站起来?
Not at all, honey.
完全没问题 宝贝
I recently realized that the essence of anything
我最近意识到 万物的精髓
is the thing that stays true about them in any situation.
就是它们在任何情况下 都保持着的特性
And the essence of a penguin is similar to the essence of me,
企鹅的精髓和我的精髓类似
Sam Gardner.
山姆加德纳
We're both consistent.
我们都有一致性
Couldn't find what I was looking for back there so I'ma check downstairs.
在后面没找到我想找的东西 所以我下楼去找找
But a penguin's essence is so much more than that.
但企鹅的精髓远不止如此
Come in.
请进
Penguins need each other. Hi.
-企鹅相互需要 -嗨
Hi.
嗨
I'm a jerk.
我是个混♥蛋♥
They look out for the good of the colony.
它们关注着群体的利益
Hey. How'd it go with Evan today?
嘿 今天埃文的情况如何?
You know, the kid has some growing up to do, for sure, but...
那孩子肯定还需要成长 但是…
he's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
See? Aren't you glad you gave him a second chance?
看到没?能给他第二次机会 你也很高兴吧
be quiet.
噢 闭嘴啦
And once a penguin decides to do something...
一旦企鹅决定要做什么事
there's no changing her mind.
就绝不会再改变主意
It happens sometimes.
时不时就会发生
I just feel bad for the kids, it's scary for them.
我为孩子们感到难过 吓着他们了
But they're with my grandma now, so...
但他们现在住我祖母家了
Thank you for letting me stay here.
所以多谢你让我住在这里
Yeah, of course.
当然没问题
And I am so sorry for how I acted at that dinner party.
我为那天派对上的行为感到抱歉
Dude, it's okay.
哥们 没事
No, it's not okay.
不 这是不对的
I was just stirring shit up just because...
我搞出事情来 只是因为
What?
什么?
Because I was jealous.
因为我嫉妒了
Why?
为什么?
You know why.
你知道为什么
Because the essence of a penguin comes down to this:
因为企鹅的精髓可以归纳如下:
penguins live in abnormally harsh conditions
企鹅生活在异常恶劣的条件下
and they never leave.
但却从不离开
They're one of the few species that stays, struggles and perseveres.
它们是少数几个留下 挣扎并坚守的物种之一
So to me,
对我来说
that's the essence of a penguin.
这就是企鹅的精髓
It stays.
坚守
Which I can appreciate
我能够欣赏这一点
because sometimes college feels like that, too.
因为有时大学感觉起来也像这样
So I guess in a way you could say
所以我想 在某种意义上 你也可以说
I'm like a penguin and Denton is my Antarctica.
我就像一只企鹅 丹顿就是我的南极
Sam, permission to hug you.
山姆 请允许我拥抱你
Permission granted.
允许
So did I pass?
那我通过了吗?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表