剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
他们觉得那叫学习 我觉得那叫洗♥脑♥
Fine, Gretchen.
好吧 格雷琴
You may think college is a waste of time
你可以认为上大学是浪费时间
And money.
还有金钱
And money.
还有金钱
But for me,
但对我来说
it's something that I never thought I'd be able to do.
而是一件我从未觉得 自己能做到的事情
And now that I'm there, I don't feel like it's a waste of time.
现在我上大学了 我不觉得是浪费时间
I feel like I just don't wanna mess it all up.
我觉得我只是不想都搞砸掉
Hey, Evan, this is Gretchen.
嘿 埃文 这位是格雷琴
Hey. What's up, Izzie?
嘿 你好吗 伊兹?
This Brie is really good.
这干酪真不错
Evan.
埃文
Casey. Casey!
凯茜?
Is everything okay?
你没事吧?
I mean, at least had the decency to show up.
我至少体面地出现了
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
Evan, hey.
埃文 嘿
What's this look about?
这表情是什么情况?
I was just saying that I'm glad he bothered to come
我只是在说 我很高兴他能拨冗出席
instead of just standing us up. Izzie.
-而不是放我们鸽子 -伊兹
What? You stood up her dad.
-什么? -你放了她爸的鸽子
Wait, you told her that?
等等 你都告诉她了?
Well, yeah, she's my friend, and I was upset.
是的 她是我的朋友 而我很心烦
And you never told me what happened with my dad.
你也没解释过我爸那事是什么情况
my God! my God! my God! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
-我的老天 -非常抱歉 我很抱歉 非常抱歉
What happened?
出什么事了?
I saw Zahid's penis.
我看到扎希德的鸡鸡了
What? What?
-什么? -什么?
Not on purpose.
不是故意的
I was looking for a new shirt, and I had the urge to drain the main vein,
我当时在找新衬衣 刚巧要急着放个水
so I went to the bathroom.
所以我就去卫生间了
And Casey left me in there,
而凯茜把我丢在里那里
and I thought that she would remember to come back for me,
我以为她会记得回来找我
so I just kept working on my Rainbow Loom and then I heard a...
所以我就在继续做我的手链 然后我听到了…
tinkling.
叮叮当当的声音
If I had known she was in there, I would not have unleashed the dragon, okay?
如果我知道她在那里 我就不会猛虎出笼了
But I was midstream. You can't pinch off the dragon midstream.
好吗 但我都放到一半了 放水放到一半是没法掐住的
This is unbelievable.
老天 真是难以置信
I'm sorry, Paige.
我很抱歉 佩奇
It sucks 'cause now every ding-dong you see will have the unfortunate fate
太糟了 从现在起你看到的每根鸡鸡 都不可避免地
of being compared to mine.
要和我比较了
A sad junks-taposition, if you will.
真是一种悲催的鸡况啊
Paige, I'm sorry. I heard Evan coming so I just
佩奇 我很抱歉 我听到埃文来了 所以我…
come on, so this is my fault now?
够了吧 现在是我的错了?
Yeah, good party.
是啊 好棒的晚宴
Chill out, dude. You chill out.
-冷静点 哥们 -你才冷静点
I would be upset if I were him, too. I thought you two were a couple.
我要是他也会很生气 我还以为你们俩是一对
What? What?
-什么? -什么?
Come on. Maybe I should go.
-承认吧 -或许我该走了
Yeah, you probably should.
是的 没准是的
No, I should go.
不 是我该走了
No, we'll go. Stop!
-不 我们都走 -给我停下
All of you!
所有人
Okay, we are here to have fun!
好了 我们是来这里开心的
And yes, some of us are arguing,
是的 有些人在吵架
and some of us got wet,
有人被打湿了
and some of us saw penises!
还有人看到鸡鸡了
Okay? But we are coitted to this dinner party,
好吗?但我们对这次晚宴有责任
so we're all gonna stay, we're gonna sit down
所有我们都得留下 我们要坐下
and have a delicious...
吃一顿美味的…
shoot. I've gotta go.
该死 我得走了
Hi, guys.
嗨 伙计们
keep having fun, I'm not here.
继续开心吧 当我不存在
Where's Sam?
山姆在哪?
Thank you so much
非常感谢
and please extend my thanks to the entire coittee for hearing me out.
也请替我向委员会全体致谢 感谢倾听我的声音
I appreciate the second chance, and I won't let you down.
我会珍惜这第二次机会 不会让您失望的
And no popcorn setting next time.
下次不会再用爆米花档位了
No, God, no, that was a joke.
不 老天 这是个玩笑
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
What smells good?
是啥闻起来这么香?
Honey, everything okay?
宝贝 你还好吗?
lavender.
噢 薰衣草
No.
我不好
I got a C on my paper, a C.
我论文只拿到了C 只是C
C is not terrible.
C也不坏啊
Hey, there you are. Everyone's looking for you.
嘿 你在这里啊 大家都在找你
Should you be having a candle burning by your bed with your track record?
照你的过往 在床头点蜡烛没问题吗?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
None of your business.
不关你的事
O lavender?
薰衣草?
Hey, dude, you okay?
嘿 哥们 你好吗?
No. I got a C on my ethics paper.
不好 我的伦理学论文只拿到了C
It's his business, but not mine?
只关他的事 不关我的事?
I'm sorry, man.
我很遗憾 哥们
At least you tried. Some people don't even do that.
至少你尝试了 有些人试都不试
There's a cuddle party happening, and no one invited me?
开拥抱派对都不邀请我吗?
Hey, Mrs. G. Good vibes in here.
嘿 加德纳太太 这气氛很棒啊
Is that lavender? Hey.
-是薰衣草吗? -嘿
Sorry I can't stay too long. Gretchen's waiting for me in the car.
抱歉不能待太久 格雷琴在车上等我
You okay, bud?
你还好吗 伙计?
Yeah.
是的
Good. Sorry that Paige saw my dong.
很好 抱歉让佩奇看到了我的屌♥
What's that now?
什么情况?
But hey, at least you and Gretchen hit it off.
至少你和格雷琴挺合得来
You even had one of your little Socratic conversation thingies.
你都和她来了一次 你那个啥苏格拉底式对话
Seminars, and no, we didn't.
是研讨会 而且我们并没有
Sure you did.
你们当然有
You talked about college, doing research, conversed with one another.
你们讨论了大学 做了研究 还相互对话了
He's kind of right.
他说得有道理
I was pretty good at it, too.
我还挺擅长的
You know, I bet Gretchen was Miyagi'ing you the whole time,
我打赌格雷琴一直在做你的宫城师♥父♥
secretly leading you down the right path.
悄悄带你走上了正道
God, she's an amazing woman.
老天 她真是个神奇的女人
What's Miyagi'ing?
宫城是谁?
Mr. Miyagi from Karate Kid.
《空手道小子》里的宫城师♥父♥
right.
噢 是的
D
当然了
Evan was a karate kid.
埃文曾经是空手道小子
my God, you have to see the video.
老天 你得看看这个视频
No, hey, that was an us thing.
不 那是我们的秘密啊
So what happened?
所以到底怎么了?
I don't wanna talk about it. Come on.
我不想谈 够了
We have to talk about it? Yeah.
-我们得要谈谈? -是的
Why didn't you show up?
你为什么没出现?
When your dad mentioned the EMT stuff, it just...
你♥爸♥提起急救员那些事的时候
it seemed like something that I could do.
似乎是一件我可以做到的事
So what changed?
那什么变了啊?
Well, then he said there was gonna be tests.
然后他说还会有考试
So? I suck at tests. I hate tests.
所以?我不怎么会考试 我讨厌考试
Look, it
听我说
It's not like a big thing, and I don't really need to get into it, but...
这不是什么大事 我也不需要讲太多 但是…
I'm dyslexic.
我有阅读困难
What?
什么?
How have you not told me that?
你怎么能瞒着我?
I tell you everything. I showed you that weird thing I found in my ear.
我把什么都告诉你了 连我耳朵里找到的怪东西都给看了
yeah, that was gross. Yeah.
是的 那好恶心 是的
It's just I get anxious.
我只是焦虑了
So what if I take all these classes and then I don't pass any of these tests?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表