剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
You know what? I shouldn't have said anything.
知道吗?我什么都不该说的
If she says she's good, she's good, okay?
她说她没事 那她就没事 好吗?
I know it's hard for you, but try, don't meddle.
我知道这对你很难 但尝试一下吧 别瞎管
Meddle? I wasn't even thinking about it.
瞎管?我想都没想过
Hi.
嗨
Hey, my mom wanted me to drop off these clothes for your brothers and sisters.
嘿 我妈要我把这些衣物送过来 给你弟弟妹妹的
Thanks. That's nice of her. Yeah.
谢谢 她太好了 是啊
You weren't in school today?
你今天没去上学?
No.
没有
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗?
No.
不好
My mom, she disappeared like she sometimes does
我妈又消失了 就像她之前时不时地那样
and caused a bunch of chaos, like she always does.
还一如既往地引起了一大堆麻烦
But we found her, so it's fine.
但我们找到她了 所以没事了
Thank your mom for these.
多谢你妈妈送来这些
Yeah.
好的
She's the best.
她最棒了
Ey Lou, come on, let's go.
艾米卢 来吧 我们走
Wow, finally!
哇 终于走了
Yo, Say.
哟 山姆
I've been looking out for your bird, but I can't tell these little guys apart, no offense.
我一直在找你的小鸟 但我分辨不出来 无意冒犯
It's okay. She's not out anymore.
没事 她已经不在外面了
Wait.
等等
Yes, she is. She's right there.
是的 她在 就在那里
Okay, see?
好吧 看到没?
She switched it up on ya. That's what ladies do to keep you guessing.
她在对你耍花样呢 女人们为了让你猜就会这样
No, not Stumpy.
不 胖墩不会
She always follows her schedule. She's very regular.
她一直都按日程活动 她很规律
She's looking kind of ro
她看起来有点够呛啊
Hey, why's she nipping at that other guy? That's not fun play.
嘿 她为什么在咬其他企鹅啊? 这可不是闹着玩
Something's not right.
肯定有问题
She should be resting in her cave right now, not fighting with her friends.
她现在应该去洞里休息了 而不是跟朋友打架
Okay. Another kid.
好吧 又来了个孩子
I'm gonna go find that beluga who winks when you pound on the glass.
我去找那条在你砸玻璃时 会眨眼的白鲸
Let me know when you're done watching your puffin break bad.
你看完这位恶棍海鸭之后再找我
What do you wanna do, Say?
你想做什么 山姆?
We need to find a trainer.
我们得去找训练员
Okay.
好的
So we found one.
所以我们找到了一位
Trainer Malik hadn't noticed the irregularities in Stumpy's behavior,
马利克训练员没有注意到 胖墩的异常行为
but when I pointed it out, he ran the appropriate tests.
但在我指出之后 他进行了适当的测试
Turns out she had a parasite. No.
-结果她长了寄生虫 -不
Yes.
是的
They usually catch them early, but this one was moving especially fast.
他们通常会很早就逮到它们 但这一个移♥动♥得特别快
Trainer Malik says I saved her life.
马利克训练员说我救了她的命
You are a hero, Sam Gardner!
你是个英雄 山姆加德纳
That's true.
没错
But it's a big deal when a penguin has an irregularity in their routine
企鹅在日常活动中 出现异常行为可是大事件
because penguins are so consistent.
因为企鹅是很有一致性的
I love that about them.
我喜欢它们这一点
I have an idea.
我有主意了
What was that for? And give me another one.
这是做什么?再来一次
Okay, fine, last one.
好吧 最后一次
Sometimes I just appreciate how annoying you are.
有时我会感激你有多烦人
You do?
是吗?
Sometimes.
有时
I'll take it.
我接受
Hey, why did Paige bring her plants back?
嘿 为什么佩奇把植物拿回来了?
I didn't know she did. I just got home.
我不知道啊 我才回来
"You are a better mother than I'll ever be.
“我永远做不了你这样的好母亲
Thank you in advance for giving them the best life.
多谢你提前给了它们最好的生活
Yours in perpetuity,
此致
Paige Penelope Hardaway"
佩奇佩内洛普哈达威”
Paige's middle name is Penelope?
佩奇的中间名叫佩内洛普?
I think I need to meddle.
我想我得去瞎管一下了
Yeah, meddle.
是的 瞎管
Meddle on, Mama.
瞎管吧 妈妈
PP Hardaway.
佩佩哈达威
It's too good.
太棒了
So...
那么…
you did good today.
你今天做得不错
Yeah? Yeah.
-是吗? -是的
And you know what I was saying about...
我之前说过
waiting being the hardest part? Yeah.
等待是这份工作最难的地方
It's not. The hardest part...
是的 其实不是 最难的地方是…
about being an EMT is knowing how to act when someone's in distress.
做急救员最难的地方在于 如何应对困境中的人
And you...
而你
keeping that kid happy...
保持那个孩子开心
and safe even though no one told you to...
还有安全 而且都没有人叫你这样做
that was good, I... I was impressed.
这很好 我印象深刻
Hey, thanks.
嘿 谢谢
And that thing you were saying about Izzie...
还有你说起的伊兹的事情
Let me tell you something, when I first started dating Elsa...
我告诉你一件事吧 我最开始和艾尔莎交往的时候
her mother hated me.
她母亲很讨厌我
Really?
真的?
Yeah, she thought I was a bum and...
是的 她觉得我是个流浪汉
didn't want me anywhere near her daughter.
不想让我靠近她的女儿
So what changed?
那是什么改变了?
Nothing, really.
什么都没有
Eventually, I just realized it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks
最终我意识到别人的看法都无关紧要
as long as Elsa's got my back. H
只要艾尔莎支持我
Okay, I got one double burger with cheese and two without.
好了 有一个双层汉堡加了奶酪 其他两个没有
Who wants to play lactose roulette?
有谁想玩乳糖轮盘赌?
Here you go.
给你
I like your khaki pants, man.
我喜欢你的卡其裤
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, here we go.
好了 开始吧
Welcome to Sal E. Sour Cream. I'll be your best spud today.
欢迎光临邵尔E酸奶油 我是你们今天的最佳土豆
Can I take your order?
可以点餐了吗?
Your mom told me where I could find you.
你妈妈告诉我能在这里找到你
Well, we can't talk in tot territory.
在土豆区域内 我们不能交谈
Follow me to the burlap sack.
跟我去粗麻袋吧
That's what we call our break room.
那是我们休息室的名字
Potato, what about our order?
土豆 那谁给我们点餐?
Here we are.
到了
Feel free to sit down.
随便坐吧
I would, but I can't crease my spud butt.
我倒是想坐下 但我不能弄皱了我的土豆屁♥股♥
Sure. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I assume you're here to talk about the plants.
我想你是来说植物的事情的
And to check on you.
还要看看你
Well...
那么
Honestly, I'm not great.
老实说 我并不好
I went on all those job interviews, and I didn't get a single one.
所有的面试我都去了 结果一份工作都没拿到
And so I...
所以我
ended up back here, slinging the cream.
只能回到这里 重操奶油旧业
That's why I wanted you to take care of my plants because...
所以我才想要你帮我照顾植物
you're just such a natural caretaker and...
你就是个天生的看护者
I'm a natural disaster.
而我是个天生的灾难
honey, I've had my share of natural disasters, too.
噢 宝贝 我也天生灾难过
I just never thought that my life would turn out like this.
我只是从未想到 我的生活会变成这样
I mean, I was student class president and...
我曾经是班级主席
editor of the yearbook
年鉴编辑
and, I mean, just a couple months ago
就在几个月之前
I was starting college at the school of my dreams.
我才开始在梦想的大学里上学
Now look at me.
现在看看我
And this is the only job I could find.
这是我唯一能找到的工作
I used to be President Paige.
我曾经是主席佩奇
No, I'm Potato Paige.
现在成了土豆佩奇
I know how that feels.
我知道这种感觉
When you think things are gonna go one way and they don't.
你以为事情会怎样 结果却事与愿违
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表