剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
They have a baby now. Its name is Sphengic.
它们现在有孩子了 叫做斯芬基
Look at him.
瞧他啊
Hello, you.
你好啊
I think they could have done better with the name.
他们本可以起个更好的名字
Isn't your penguin named Stumpy?
你的企鹅不是也叫胖墩吗?
Exactly, something good.
没错 好名字
Thanks.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么?
For not being weird about this.
不因为这件事变得奇怪
Or being weird, but in your own way.
或是变得奇怪 但是以你自己的方式
You're welcome. Now, can you please leave me alone? I'm kind of busy.
不客气 现在可以让我单独待着吗? 我有点忙
I like your bloody penguins. Thank you.
-我喜欢你血腥的企鹅 -谢谢
Is that everything?
全拿齐了?
Pretty much.
差不多
We're supposed to stay at your dad's cabin. If you want, I can stay at a hotel.
我知道我们应该去住你♥爸♥的小屋 但如果你想 我可以去住酒店
No, it's fine, and I think it's too late to get a room anyway.
不 没事 而且我觉得现在订房♥也太晚了
It'll be nice for us to go through all the stuff we have there anyway.
反正这也方便我们过一下所有的事情
Honey! Let's go, Casey!
-宝贝 -出发吧 凯茜
Your first weekend alone. I can't believe it.
你的第一个独处的周末 难以置信啊
Are you sure you don't wanna come to the meet with us?
你确定不想跟我们去田径大赛?
Yes, I have too much to do.
是的 我有太多事情要做
O that's very bloody.
好血腥啊
What's the rope for?
那绳子是做什么的?
Rope?
绳子?
That's a large intestine. A falcon just disemboweled that one.
那是大肠 一只猎鹰刚刚把它开了膛
Okay, you seem a little dark and stormy.
好吧 你似乎有点闷闷不乐
You sure you wanna be here by yourself?
你确定想要一个人待在这?
Yes, there's something terrible going on in Argentina,
是的 很可怕的事情正在阿根廷发生
and I need the quiet so I can concentrate
我需要安静才能专注于
on the most effective way to portray the carnage.
用最有效率的方式描绘出大屠♥杀♥
You're not making me feel better.
你可没能让我更放心
Okay, if you need anything,
好了 如果你需要什么
this is a list of emergency numbers.
这是紧急联♥系♥号♥码的清单
Why's animal control on here?
为什么还有动物管理处?
Remember when the raccoon had babies in our basement?
还记得浣熊在我们 地下室里生宝宝吗?
Things happen.
-什么事都遇得到的
The sounds. I'm never having kids.
那声音 我永远不会生孩子的
Okay, all your meals are in the fridge, labeled, of course.
好了 你所有的饭菜都在冰箱里 当然打好了标签
And remember, the front left burner knob is...
记住 左前方的炉头旋钮有点…
tricky, so you gotta push it all the way in when you turn it, okay?
不好用 在转的时候 你得要按到底 好吗?
Otherwise, it won't light, but the house will continue to fill up with gas
不然的话点不着 而且会持续往房♥子排放瓦斯
until the whole place is filled up,
直到整栋房♥子被装满
and then even a tiny little spark, boom!
到时哪怕是一点小火星 都会爆♥炸♥
The roof is blown sky-high along with my baby boy
屋顶和我的宝贝儿子都会被炸上天
all the way to heaven.
直接上天堂
Or hell.
或者是地狱
We don't know his life. -Okay.
-我们并不了解他的生活 -好吧
I won't do whatever you just said.
我不会做你刚刚说的事情
Let's go, guys. We're gonna be late to drop Casey off at the bus.
快出发吧 凯茜快赶不上大巴了
Sure you don't wanna drive there with us?
你确定不想和我们一起开车过去?
No. Oddly, I prefer the company of 30 screaming girls to you two lumps.
不 我情愿选择30个吵闹的女孩 也不想和你们这两个笨蛋待一起
You wanna walk to the bus? You could walk. Is that what you wanna do?
你想走路去赶车吗?你可以走路的
Hey, at least that little guy's escaping.
嘿 至少那个小家伙在逃跑
He's not escaping. He's coitting suicide.
它没有逃跑 它是在自杀
The carnage around him pushed him over the edge.
身边的大屠♥杀♥逼疯了它
You try walking on eyeballs.
你试试踩着眼球走路吧
God.
老天
Are Honeycrisps a new kind of apple?
蜜脆苹果是苹果的新品种吗?
I'm usually a Pink Lady lady....
我通常爱吃粉红佳人
but these are nice.
但这也很不错
Well, they're both good apples.
这些都是好苹果
It'll be nice to see the cabin again.
能再见到小屋真好啊
We haven't been there for so long.
我们已经太久没去了
I wonder why we stopped going.
不知道我们为啥不去了
Cause you didn't wanna go anymore.
是你不再想去了
What?
什么?
That's not what happened. It just didn't work for us anymore.
才不是呢 只是不再适合我们了
Nobody ever got any sleep,
没人睡得着
and I was the one having to deal with grumpy kids all week.
而且我还得整周面对坏脾气的孩子们
Well, I slept fine.
我睡得挺好
You can't throw that out the window.
你不能往窗外扔东西
It's biodegradable.
这是可生物降解的
It's illegal.
这是非法的
Hey, you can't just be hurtling down the highway and throw that out the window.
嘿 你不能在高速上飞驰时 还往窗外扔东西
What if it hits a person in back of us?
要是打到后面的人怎么办?
Don't do it.
别这样
Please, don't do it.
求你了 别这样
The problem with the Magellanic penguins is an extremely frustrating one.
麦哲伦企鹅面临的问题 真是极端让人灰心丧气
The penguin babies are too big for their parents to sit on to keep warm...
企鹅宝宝太大了 没法让父母坐在身上取暖
If you have any questions at all, you can please find me, I'm your guy.
你有任何问题都可以来找我 我罩着你
Name's Zahid, starts with a Z,
我叫扎希德 开头是扎
ends with a beautiful friendship.
结尾是美好的友谊?
I wrote my Insta-handle on that receipt there.
我在收据上留了我的Instagram账号♥
It's brown sugar underscore doing it.
是红糖 下划线 在行动
...but too young to have their waterproof feathers yet.
但年纪又太小 还没长出防水羽毛
I'm gonna sleep in the bunk room.
我去睡上下铺
Sounds great.
听起来不错
I just hugged or high-fived at least 63 people on the way in.
我进来的时候至少跟63个人 拥抱或者击掌了
Do you have any hand sanitizer?
你有洗手液吗?
Yeah, nerd, I think Elsa might have put some in here.
是的 呆子 艾尔莎应该有准备
Thank you.
谢谢
Look what Sam made me.
瞧山姆给我准备了什么
Who's Sphen and Magic?
斯芬和梅基是谁?
Gay penguins in Australia.
澳洲的同性恋企鹅
He told me about them last night.
他昨晚告诉我的
Wait, did...
等等 你…
Did you tell Sam about us?
你把我们的事告诉山姆了?
Not really.
并没有
Not really? No.
-并没有? -没有
Well, I didn't tell him anything. He just saw us at the door. So...
我什么都没告诉他 但他看到我们在门口 所以…
What would be the big deal? He's my brother.
有什么大不了的 他是我哥
The big deal is I don't feel like broadcasting
关键是 我并不想
my personal business to the world.
把我的私事告诉全世界
Okay, jeez.
好吧 老天
No, it's not okay.
不 这不好
There's Claire. I'm gonna go say hi.
克莱尔来了 我去打招呼
Hello, beautiful.
你好 美人
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Whoa..
哇
I know.
我知道
Poor Evan. Yeah.
-可怜的埃文 -是啊
Poor you.
可怜的你
Kinda.
算是吧
Izzie is a villain.
伊兹是个恶棍
come on.
好了啦
I'm so confused.
我好迷惑
'Cause I miss Evan so much.
因为我太想埃文了
But when I'm with Izzie, it's so exciting and...
但我和伊兹在一起时 太令人兴奋了
kissing her was...
吻她时…
amazing.
真是太美妙了
And when it's just the two of us, she acts like she's so into me,
在只有我们俩的时候 她表现得非常喜欢我
but when we're around anyone else, it's like she's afraid to be around me.
但只要还有其他人在场 她好像都害怕待在我身边
Sounds like my cat.
听起来像是我的猫
Casey, whoever you are with should treat you like the precious,
凯茜 不管是谁和你在一起 都应该把你当做
precious princess you are!
珍贵的公主一样
Why am I even having this conversation with you?
我♥干♥嘛要和你聊这事情?
Hey.
嘿
Can we talk?
我们能聊聊吗?
I'm gonna go. I have dinner with the team.
我得走了 我要和队友一起吃饭
Say hi to them for me. You can tell them yourself.
-帮我问个好 -你自己去说
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表