剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, what dorm are you in?
是啊 你住哪个宿舍?
I wanna live in the dorms.
我想要住宿舍
Wow, I'm assuming orientation went well. Very.
哇 看来迎新会情况很不错啊
Well, hon, I hate to tell you, but you missed the deadline
非常不错 宝贝 我很遗憾地告诉你 你已经错过了
for student housing this semester.
这学期申请学生住宿的时限了
Wrong.
错
I already went to the housing office, and lucky for me,
我已经去过了住宿办公室 我很走运
someone got hit by a car.
有人被车撞了
He just broke his legs. He'll be back next semester,
他只是断了腿 下学期就会回来
but his room is available.
但他的房♥间空出来了
Dorms? On campus? Not home?
宿舍?住学校里?不住家里?
What does Rudolph think of all this?
鲁道夫对这是怎么看的?
I don't know, I skipped my meeting. What?
-我不知道 我放他鸽子了 -什么?
Why would you? I don't need it.
-为什么啊? -我不需要
I'm doing great at college without services.
我在大学过得很棒 不需要残疾服务
Okay, we're not finished with this conversation.
好吧 这事我们还没说完
School called.
学校打来电♥话♥了
You punched a milkshake?
你砸了一杯奶昔?
Um, no, I didn't punch it, I bopped it.
不 我没有砸 是掀翻了
Like that. O! ! Casey.
-就像这样 -凯茜
that always makes a bigger mess than I think it will.
噢 总是搞出超出我预期的乱子
Hey. What's going on?
嘿 什么情况啊?
Casey punched a milkshake and my folder.
凯茜砸了一杯奶昔和我的文件夹
I'm living in the dorms.
我要住宿舍
Yeah?
是吗?
Wow, I loved living in the dorm.
哇 我喜欢住宿舍
What do you mean, "punched a milkshake?"
等等 什么意思?砸了杯奶昔?
You have to stop punching things.
你不能再砸东西了
I agree.
我同意
do you? 'Cause someone punched a hole in the wall.
噢 是吗?有人可在墙上砸了个洞
Maybe we can hang a Merry Christmas sign on Nate's milkshake, ?
或许我们也能在内特的奶昔上 挂个圣诞快乐的标志?
Okay, bye.
好了 再见
Yeah, better "okay, bye."
是的 你最好“再见”
Can you do me a favor and put the microwave and the toaster in a box?
你可以帮我把微波炉 和吐司炉装箱吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
At least we'll have half of them living in the house.
只是他们其中之一还住在这里
Yeah, but we have to keep the violent one.
是啊 但却是暴♥力♥的那个
What the hell?
搞什么啊?
Do you think Edison's terrarium will fit in here?
你觉得爱迪生的饲养箱装得进去吗?
I think he'll like dorm life. He's always been a bit of a night owl.
我觉得他会喜欢宿舍生活的 他一直都有点夜猫子
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't allow pets at Denton.
是的 我很确定丹顿不准养宠物
What? Why would they not allow pets?
什么?他们为什么不准养宠物?
I'm sure they do.
我很确定
Yeah, no.
是的 不准
No waterbeds either.
也不准有水床
And definitely no pets on waterbeds. That would be a disaster.
更加绝对不准在水床上养宠物 那会是一场灾难
But I need Edison.
但我需要爱迪生
The last time I tried to sleep away from Edison, I got arrested.
上次没有爱迪生陪我睡觉时 我都被逮捕了
So stay at home. Why do you wanna live in the dorms anyway?
那就留在家里 你到底为什么非要住宿舍啊?
Because the freshman survival guide says that students who throw themselves
因为新生生存指南上说 将自己投入到…
into dorm life are more likely to succeed.
宿舍生活中的学生更有可能成功
And I wanna be close to the Tasty Trio.
我也想要靠近美味三人组
Who?
谁?
My new friends. I'm reinventing myself as funny and cool.
我的新朋友们 我要彻底将自己改造成有趣又酷的人
Why? You're already fine... ish.
为什么?你已经挺不错的了
No.
不
Well, maybe fine's overstating it, but, you know, you're decent.
好吧 或许不错夸张了点 但你其实挺得体的
This is who I was.
这就是曾经的我
I don't wanna be that guy anymore.
我不想再做这个人了
Fine. I'll help you.
好 我帮你
Good.
很好
Wow, okay.
那么 好的
Turns out you just need an official letter
原来你只需要一封正式信函
and you can get your dumb tortoise registered as an emotional support animal.
就能把你的蠢乌龟注册成 情感支持动物
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
这是我听说过的最荒唐的事情了
Yes, and it's great.
是的 这太棒了
Mark my words,
记住我的话
if I find one drop of turtle feces in my duffel bag,
要是我在我的行李袋里 找到了一颗乌龟粪便
I will poop on your bed.
我就要到你的床上拉屎
That seems fair.
这挺公平
So...
那么…
I guess I'm moving into the dorms.
我想我要搬进宿舍了
Hey, it's gonna be great.
嘿 这会很棒的
You don't know that.
你并不知道
I don't know that.
我也不知道
Maybe this is a terrible idea.
没准这是个糟糕的主意
How about we go case the joint?
不如我们去调查一下吧?
So yesterday Mitchell shaved his entire body to get down on his time.
昨天米切尔为了打发时间 把全身的毛都刮了
Now he's just prickly all over like a pudgy cactus.
现在他全身都在刺痛 就像个矮胖的仙人掌
Do you want the number for our couples therapist?
你想要我们的夫妻治疗师的电♥话♥吗?
-Who's that? -Paige.
-是谁啊? -佩奇
I'm watching her plants while she's at college.
她上大学的时候 我在帮她照看植物
I am a bit of a plantaholic myself.
我算是个对植物有瘾的人
I make my own soil. It's a proprietary blend.
连土壤都自己做 我有专门的配比
One part fruit peels, two parts dung. It really does the trick.
一份水果皮加两份粪肥 真的很有效
I don't really know what I'm doing. I've never had succulents.
我都不知道自己在做什么 我从来没养过多肉植物
my Lord and Taylor.
我的天老爷啊
I love succulents. Let me help you.
我爱多肉 让我来帮你吧
no You're calling me.
-噢 不用… -你给我打电♥话♥
I'm coming over.
我会过来的
She's bringing dung.
她会带粪肥来
Do you think it's too late for me to cancel being here?
你觉得我现在离开会太晚了吗?
I've had a really long day.
我今天真的好累
Maybe if I just back out slowly.
或许我可以悄悄退出去
now you're talking.
噢 这才像话嘛
How did Sam's orientation go?
山姆的迎新会怎么样?
He wants to live in the dorms, and he skipped his disability services meeting.
他想要住宿舍 约好了和残疾服务见面也没去
I'm sorry, that sucks.
我很遗憾 这太糟糕了
But it's up to him whether he signs up for services or not.
但需不需要服务得由他决定
I know.
我知道
He has to do it himself.
他必须得自己来做
I know. You can't do it for him.
-我知道 -你不能替他决定
I know.
我知道
Hi.
嗨
Hypothetically speaking, let's say a student on the spectrum,
假设一下 如果一位有孤独症的学生
adorable, brown hair, named Sam Gardner,
很可爱 棕发 叫山姆加德纳
missed his appointment
错过了决定他是否有资格
to determine his eligibility for services.
获得服务的会面
Could I turn in his paperwork on his behalf?
我能够替他提交文件吗?
Or if you have the time, I could go through it with you now.
或者 如果你有时间 我可以现在就跟你过一遍
I'm sorry, I'm confused.
抱歉 我很迷惑
Is this appointment for you?
这是为你约的会面吗?
no. I'm not--
不 我并没有…
Then the hypothetical student would need to reschedule the appointment himself.
那么这位假设的学生 就得自己重新约一次会面了
Okay.
好吧
Um, well, do you think you could, maybe,
那么你觉得你可以
just give him a ring to speed up the process?
给他打个电♥话♥加快一下流程吗?
Like maybe a friendly "Welcome to Denton" call.
例如一个友善的“欢迎来丹顿”的电♥话♥
He's really good at returning phone calls.
他很善于回电♥话♥
No, but he can call me.
不 但他可以给我打电♥话♥
Hypothetically. Is Rudolph here?
-假设来说 -鲁道夫在吗?
We kind of know each other. m
我跟他算是认识
We had a good-- okay.
我们有过… 好吧
When a penguin molts, they're no longer waterproof...
企鹅脱毛时 就不再防水了
Why do you have your sweatshirt? It's 80 degrees outside.
你为什么要穿外套?外面都有26度了
So people know I belong here.
这样其他人才知道我属于这里
...forcing them away from the place they feel most at home.
强迫它们离开它们最感觉像家的地方
Yo, what's up? I'm Sam.
你好吗?我是山姆
W-What?
什么?
Your name can't be Sam. I'm Sam. Cool.
-你肯定不是山姆 我才是山姆 -酷
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表