剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
I think candles are against dorm rules.
我觉得点蜡烛是违反宿舍规矩的
Well...
那么
Should we break the rules?
我们应该要违反规则吗?
For sex?
为了做♥爱♥?
The most exciting day of the year in Antarctica is the day the sun sets.
在南极洲 一年之中最令人兴奋的一天就是日落那天
There are parties and games and fun.
有派对 游戏还有乐趣
And then just like that...
然后就是这样
it's dark.
天黑了
I have to tell you something.
我有些事必须要告诉你
Hey.
嘿
It's okay.
没事的
What's up?
怎么了?
It's okay.
没事的
All right.
好吧
Lucky for you, I'm very good at mysteries.
你很走运 我很擅于解密
So...
那么…
we'll get to the bottom of it.
我们会搞清楚的
Is it Sam? No.
-是山姆吗? -不是
Your parents?
你父母?
Is it us?
是我们?
Did-- did I do something?
是我做了什么吗?
Did-- did you do something?
是你做了什么吗?
I kissed someone.
我吻了别人
What?
什么?
I think that I might have...
我觉得我可能有了…
feelings.
感觉
Who?
什么 是谁?
Does it matter?
有关系吗?
Who?
是谁?
Izzie.
伊兹
Right.
好吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
shit.
该死
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
shit.
该死
Do-- do you love her?
你爱她吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't...
我不…
I don't know.
我不知道
'Cause I can't...
因为我没法…
We can't be...
我们不能…
I just don't wanna not be together.
我只是不想分开
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Well, figure it out, Casey.
那就搞清楚 凯茜
Hey, don't offer to help, young, strong teenager.
嘿 不用来帮忙 年轻健壮的青少年
Case?
凯茜?
honey.
宝贝
Evan, I have great news.
埃文 我有个好消息
I used your advice and guess what.
我用了你的建议 猜猜怎么着?
Sam, now is not a good time.
山姆 现在不合适
I had sex.
我做♥爱♥了
That's great.
太棒了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you. And I've decided who my new Zahid is. It's you.
多谢了 你决定好谁是新的扎希德了 就是你
It's perfect.
很完美
You're here all the time, and I live here,
你经常来这里 而我也住这里
so we'll have plenty of opportunities for advice.
我们会有足够多的机会交流建议
But we should work out some kind of schedule.
但我们应该安排出某种日程
What days were you planning on hanging out with Casey this week?
你计划这周哪几天来找凯茜?
Dude, stop.
哥们 够了
I can't be your new Zahid.
我不能做你的新扎希德
Why not?
为什么?
She broke up with Evan? Where is she?
她和埃文分手了?她在哪里?
Sam, stop.
山姆 停下
No!
不
Casey broke up with Evan right when I discovered that he's the perfect Zahid.
我刚刚发现埃文是完美的扎希德 她就和他分手了
Why would she do that?
她为山姆要这么做?
No! No go.
不 不准去
You may not go up and yell at your sister. She's very fragile.
你不能上去对你妹妹大喊大叫 她非常脆弱
Casey's not fragile.
凯茜才不脆弱
Well, right now she is. She's heartbroken.
现在她就是 她心碎了
She is?
是吗?
Yes.
是的
What can I do?
我能做什么?
Get the salmon patties out of the freezer.
把鲑鱼肉饼从冰箱里拿出来
Thin Mints?
巧克力小点心?
You animals would eat them all in one sitting if I didn't hide them.
如果我不藏起来 你们就会一口气吃光的
You're upset about the breakup?
你因为分手很心烦?
If it's making you so sad, then why did you do it?
如果分手让你悲伤 那你为什么要分手?
I don't feel like I had a choice.
我并不觉得我有得选
Sometimes there's no good answer.
有时其实没有好的答案
Like, it was the right thing morally to turn Gretchen in, but...
例如告发格雷琴在道德上是正确的
it feels horrible to lose my friend.
但是失去朋友真是太可怕了
Sam, I can't right now.
山姆 现在不行
You gonna come in? You gonna sit outside like a creep all night?
你要进屋吗?你要像个变♥态♥一样 在外面坐整夜吗?
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
Casey and I...
凯茜和我…
we broke up.
我们分手了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
She's...
她…
I just can't leave.
我不能离开
'Cause then it's real.
离开了 这就成真了
Yeah, I get it.
是的 我明白
Hey. Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
Yeah, please.
好的 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's Casey?
凯茜在哪里?
She's upstairs.
她在楼上
Sam's with her.
山姆陪着她
Good.
好
man.
老天
Listen, I...
听我说 我…
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道要怎么做这事
I don't know how to do any of this.
我完全不知道该怎么做
Yeah, no, me neither.
是的 我也一样
But I can talk about it now.
但我现在可以谈了
Okay. Good.
好的 很好
I think that we should take things slow
我觉得我们应该要慢慢来
and hold off on telling the kids.
先别告诉孩子们
I think it's a good idea.
我觉得这是个好主意
And...
而且
I know this wasn't all your fault.
我知道这并不都是你的错
Thank you.
谢谢
Why do you seem down?
你为什么这么低落?
Something happen with Paige?
你和佩奇出事情了吗?
No, we had sex, actually.
不 实际上我们做♥爱♥了
Ew, gross.
呕 恶心
So then why are you sad?
那你为什么这么悲伤
Because I can't tell Zahid.
因为我没法告诉扎希德
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表