剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Here, just pull this dangly thing to make everything better.
拉动那个摇晃的东西让一切变得更好
Velcro is the only feminine closure device.
只有尼龙搭扣才是女性化的闭合装置
I'm shocked you don't know that,
你居然不知道 我太震惊了
and honestly, a little offended.
老实说 还有点被冒犯到
Gretchen.
-格雷琴? -噢
Ew. What are you guys doing here?
呕 你们在这里做什么?
We're here to break up your wedding.
我们来阻止你和扎希德的婚礼
But I would love to hear more about zippers when you have the chance.
但如果有机会 我想多听听拉链的事
Wait, where is Zahid?
等等 扎希德在哪里?
Paige, good to see your legs.
佩奇 真高兴能见到你的腿
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I have no idea where he is.
听着 我不知道他在哪里
Turns out when I posted on social about getting married,
当我在社交媒体上宣布将要结婚时
my ex called, and we reconnected,
我的前任打来了电♥话♥ 我们又复合了
and, well, this is Gavin.
总之 这位是加文
Hush. He's the one. What?
-闭嘴 他就是真命天子 -什么?
Zahid and I came here together,
扎希德和我一起来到这里
but once Gavin showed up, I had to call the wedding off.
但加文一出现 我就不得不取消了婚礼
Last time I saw Zahid, he was cry-dancing outside a porta-potty.
我最后看到扎希德时候 他在一个移♥动♥厕所外面又哭又跳
Poor Zahid.
可怜的扎希德
well, it's been real, crabs, but Gavin and I gotta go.
总之 这就是事实 愤青们 但是加文和我得走了
We're getting toe tattoos of toes.
我们要在脚趾上做情侣纹身
It's gonna be totally meta.
这会超级厉害的
Good luck. Please tell Zahid I hold nothing against him.
祝你好运 请告诉扎希德 我对他没有任何意见
He is a beautiful soul.
他有美丽的灵魂
Bye.
再见
Wow. Yeah.
-哇 -是啊
Wait, so where is he? Where is Zahid?
等等 他在哪里?扎希德在哪里?
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪里
Zahid!
扎希德
How did you find me? Easy.
-你怎么找到我的? -简单
I searched my archives, created a fake Instagram account,
我搜寻了我的存档 开了一个假的Instagram账号♥
went to a loud, loud store,
去了一家吵闹的商店
drove several hours with Road Rage Paige
和路怒佩奇一起开了几个小时
and then tracked you down using a series of clues
然后我找到了散布在这个可怕地方的
I found scattered around this horrible place.
一系列线索 从而追踪到了你
Why?
为什么?
Because...
因为
you made me promise not to let you mess up nursing school.
你让我保证不会让你搞砸护理学院
So I'm here to take you back.
所有我就来带你回去
You are so literal.
你还真是一点都不夸张
I keep my promises.
我在信守诺言
I know you do, but nursing school doesn't matter anymore.
我知道你是 但护理学校已经不重要了
I see now that I could never be a nurse.
我现在知道我永远成不了护士
Also, we're not homies anymore.
另外 我们已经不是朋友了
A wise you once said not to let one setback get you down.
睿智的你曾经说过 别让一次挫折就击败你
I was naive, a fool...
我曾经很天真 是个傻子
a wretch, unfit for this or any other world.
可怜虫 不适合这个或者任何世界
And now I must suffer the consequences.
现在我必须要承受后果了
Goodbye, Sam.
再见 山姆
No! Not without the coat!
不 不能没有外套
Say!
山姆
Hey.
嘿
You walked off all mopey. What's up?
你闷闷不乐地走开了 怎么了?
I'm not a succulent.
我不是多肉植物
Okay.
好吧
What?
什么?
When you clip a succulent, you can replant the new clipping somewhere else,
你在修剪多肉植物的时候 可以把剪下来的部分种到其他地方
and it'll take root and eventually...
它会生根 最终…
it'll grow to be healthy and glorious, just like the original.
它会长得健康又光彩 就像原本的植株
And...
而且
I don't know, I just kind of thought that I would be the same way.
我不知道 我就是觉得我也会是这样
You know, I thought that you could clip me
我觉得
from my comfortable life at home
你可以把我从家里的 舒适生活中修剪下来
and replant me at Bowdoin, but...
把我移栽到鲍登 但是…
my roots didn't sprout,
我的根没长出来
and I didn't grow strong and glorious at all.
我完全没有变得强壮和光彩
Instead, I shriveled up
与此相反 我完全枯萎
and perished in the loamy soils of Maine.
枯死在缅因肥沃的土壤中
And all I have to show for it is an enormous red canoe that's...
而我必须要证明的一切 就是一条巨大的红色独木舟
a daily reminder of my failure, so...
在每天提醒着我的失败
I mean, if I'm not a succulent, then what am I?
如果我不是多肉植物 那我是什么?
Sorry, all that probably sounds crazy to you.
抱歉 你可能觉得这些听起来太疯狂
No.
不
It's actually one of the more lucid things I've heard you say.
这其实是我听你说过的 比较清晰的事情之一
Is that a compliment or an insult?
这是恭维还是侮辱?
I'm actually not sure myself.
我自己也不确定
But I think I get how you feel.
但我觉得我明白你的感受
You do?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
I'm not who I thought I was, either.
我也不是自己以为的那种人
It's been a really confusing year for me, too.
今年也是让我很迷惑的一年
You mean like the stuff with Izzie?
你是说你和伊兹的事情?
And Evan. And there's all this stuff I have to figure out with track.
还有埃文 还有所有我必须搞清楚的 田径场上的事情
I just really don't know what I want anymore
我已经不再知道我想要什么了
or who I am at all.
或者是我到底是谁
Yeah. I'm sorry.
是啊 我很遗憾
Look, I hate to say this, but at the risk of strengthening our friendship...
听着 我并不想说这些 但是冒着增强我们友谊的风险
I think you have to take it easy on yourself.
我觉得你必须让自己放松点
You do?
是吗?
Maybe you're not a succulent.
或许你并不是多肉植物
So what?
那又怎样?
Maybe you're something even better.
没准你是更好的东西
Better than a succulent?
比多肉植物还好?
Yeah, like a fern or a nice moss.
是啊 例如蕨类植物 或者是好的苔藓
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
I got you a drink.
我给你叫了酒
thank you.
谢谢
How you doing? Good.
你怎么样?很好
This is weirder than usual, ?
这比平时更奇怪吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Listen...
听我说
I might be way off base...
我可能错得离谱
but I have to say this.
但我必须得说
I don't wanna start anything between us...
我不打算在我们之间开始任何事情
if you're not sure sure...
如果你不能确定
you're out of your marriage, I mean...
你已经走出了你婚姻 我是说
in your heart.
在你心中
Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out.
是啊 我正在试图搞清楚
You're not sure.
你不确定
I thought I could ignore my feelings for you if I didn't act on them.
我以为只要我不依其行事 我就能忽略我对你的感情
We've both been pretending.
我们都在假装
It didn't work.
没有用
I just wish I met you at a less complicated time.
我只希望我是在一个 不那么复杂的时刻遇到你的
When was that, like...
那是什么时候?
25 years ago?
25年前?
Doug. Yeah.
道格?什么?
Okay, take it easy, catch your breath. -
好了 放松 喘气
Let me look at your ribs.
让我看看你的肋骨
Okay, can you move?
好的 你能活动吗?
How's your breathing? Can you breathe?
呼吸如何?你能呼吸吗?
Okay. Why the hell would you do that?
好的 你到底为啥要这么做?
You may have unhomied me...
你或许不把我当朋友了
but I never unhomied you.
但我从来没有不把你当朋友
I'm sorry, Sam.
我很抱歉 山姆
Can we go now?
我们可以走了吗?
Yes.
是的
But we need to make one stop first.
但我们得先去一个地方
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表