剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
and that's just dumb...
这太蠢了
But I did learn some things--
但我的确学到了一些东西
mostly about myself,
主要是关于我自己的
about how what's right and wrong changes.
关于正确和错误是如何变化的
You know, I do think that being the nanny to a professional working mom
我的确觉得为专业上班族妈妈做保姆
could teach me a lot.
可以教会我很多东西
I'm hungry for a mentor, and, I mean, who better, right?
我正在渴求一名导师 还会有谁更好吗?
But...
但是
gosh, this is way too weird.
老天 这真是太怪异了
Yeah, I didn't realize you were that Paige.
是啊 我都没意识到你就是那个佩奇
It wouldn't work.
这样不行的
Definitely.
绝对的
Is he already asleep?
他已经睡着了?
yeah.I'm very good with babies.
是啊 我很擅于照顾宝宝
Everything changes,
一切都会变
depending on the things and the people you love.
取决于你爱的事物和人
You're here early.
你提早来了
I know.
我知道
I wanna go for it. Yeah?
-我想要试试 -是吗?
Okay, then. This'll be fun.
那好吧 会很有趣的
No, it won't.
不 不会的
No, I meant for me.
不 是对我来说
And how even when something seems difficult or dangerous...
甚至是一些似乎很困难 或者危险的事情
What was that about?
是啥事情啊?
I told her I'd give up my whole life to train for UCLA.
我告诉她我愿意放弃整个人生 来为加州大学训练
Wow.
哇
I should have told you earlier. I'm sorry.
我应该早点告诉你的 抱歉
And... you're fast too, I mean, you're so fast.
你也很快 我是说 你非常快
I just did well in that one race. Stop.
-我是在一场比赛中表现好而已 -够了
This isn't about me.
这并不是关于我的
And I've been thinking, you're right,
我一直在想 你说得对
I've been awful to you.
我对你太糟糕了
I don't wanna be like my mom, but my brain just betrays me sometimes.
我不想像我妈那样 但我的脑子有时会背叛我
And you're so good and solid and wonderful.
你这么好 可靠又出色
But I get it if...
但我明白
if you don't wanna do...
如果你不愿意
this.
这样
I know I'm not easy.
我知道我并不轻松
I'm not looking for easy.
我没打算找轻松的
...there are instances when that doesn't matter at all.
有时候 这些都无关紧要
It's dope.
太棒了
I agree.
我同意
Take it to the water?
带去下水?
Not a chance.
绝不可能
I just had to get it out of the house in case Paige comes over.
我只是必须得把它从家里搬出来 以防佩奇过来看到
Say-- l
山姆
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Now that we're re-homied,
现在我们又是朋友了
it may just be time to take this relationship to the next level.
或许是时候让我们的关系升级一下了
What's the next level?
怎么升级?
Will you...
你愿意…
be my rooate?
做我的室友吗?
In the dragon's lair with Jay and Padma?
在龙穴里和杰跟帕德玛一起住吗?
No, in a place of our own.
不 是我们自己的地方
Can I have my own room?
我能有自己的房♥间吗?
I don't think we can afford that, but you can have the bottom bunk.
我觉得应该租不起 但你可以睡下铺
Would you be willing to get rid of the scary cat with the mechanical arm?
那你愿意抛弃带机械臂的恐怖猫吗?
If I must.
如果必须的话
Would Padma bring over butter noodles?
帕德玛会送黄油面条来吗?
I sincerely hope so.
我也真的希望
Yes. Yes!
-好的 -太棒了
Roomies.
室友
Roomies.
室友
Can we get out of here now? I'm starting to feel seasick.
我们能下去了吗?我开始感觉晕船了
Yeah.
好的
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表