剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
So you cannot let me screw up nursing school.
-所以呢? -你不能让我搞砸了护理学院
okay.
噢 好吧
You promise?
你保证?
Yes, I promise.
好 我保证
我要你说出来 我保证不会让你搞砸护理学院
I need you to say the words: I promise not to let you screw up nursing school.
I promise not to let you screw up nursing school.
我保证不会让你搞砸护理学院
Awesome. Okay, that's a load off.
太棒了 好的 大松一口气啊
So, what you up to? What you scribble scrabbling?
你在做什么?你在乱涂乱画啥?
It's too upsetting. I can't talk about it.
实在太心烦了 我没法说
Lay it on me. I'm a healer. Not only of bodies, but souls.
都倾诉给我吧 我可是治愈者 不止治愈身体 还有灵魂哦
Four out of five students on the spectrum don't graduate college within four years.
患有孤独症的学生中 有五分之四无法在四年内从大学毕业
That means my chances of success are very low and I'm basically doomed.
这意味着我成功的机会非常小 我基本上已经完蛋了
Ah, yes.
啊 是的
Okay, well, first, let's close the serial killer doodles, yeah?
好吧 首先 我们把这本 连环杀手涂鸦给合上 好吗?
Great. And now a parable.
很好 现在 给你讲个寓言
There once was a young lad, let's call him the Dragon.
曾经有一位小伙 我们就叫他阿龙吧
One day, an establishment opened up down the street from the Dragon's home,
有一天 阿龙家的那条街上 有一家店开张了
a weed dispensary.
一家大♥麻♥药房♥
Obviously, the Dragon was there opening minute
自然 阿龙在开张时就赶了过去
to peruse the premises and sample the wares.
前去仔细打探和品鉴一番
Wait, are you the Dragon?
等等 阿龙就是你吧?
Doy.
当然
The shop was bigger than he expected, so many options:
这店比阿龙预期的还要大 有太多的选择
bud and drops and edibles as far as his glasses could see.
有芽 有滴剂 有大♥麻♥食品 他的眼睛都不够用了
And he felt in that moment doomed.
他在那个瞬间感觉自己完蛋了
He would never be able to sample everything.
他绝不可能品尝完所有东西的
There were just not enough hours in the day.
时间简直都不够用了
So what did you do?
那你是怎么做的?
The Dragon got organized.
阿龙变得很有条理
He planned. He prepared.
他做了计划 做好准备
他放弃了花一个四天的大周末 趴在沙发上
He set aside a four-day weekend to lie prone on his couch
and watch the VHS of Fantasia over and over, and you know what he did?
不停重复观看录像带版的《幻想曲》 你知道他做了什么吗?
He conquered.
他征服了那家店
Smart Dragon.
聪明的阿龙
That's right.
没错
所以只需要有条理有计划有准备 你就会没事的
So get organized, plan, be prepared, you'll be fine.
And if not, I know a place I can take you where you can get high as hell.
如果不行 我知道一个地方 可以让你嗨翻天
Hi, Paige. Hey, Sam.
-嗨 佩奇 -嘿 山姆
I wanted to let you know there's been a slight change
我想告诉你 我们的“有史以来最浪漫”电影节的
in the itinerary for our "Most Romantic Movies of All Time" film festival,
日程有点小变化
aka Smooch-a-palooza.
也就是爽不成了
We're gonna watch When Harry Met Sally tonight
我们今晚看《当哈利遇到莎莉》
and then Love Actually tomorrow.
明天再看《真爱至上》
It just feels like a Meg Ryan day.
我只是感觉今天适合梅格瑞恩
Four out of five. Four out of five.
五分之四
Sorry, Paige. I can't come over today.
抱歉 佩奇 我今天来不了
I have something I have to do.
我有事必须得去做
Ah, well, no problem, that's okay.
啊 没问题 没关系
You know, I actually prefer to watch Meg alone anyway.
我其实更喜欢一个看梅格
I pretend it's just the two of us sitting on my couch talking about boys.
我会假装我们俩 坐在我的沙发上聊男孩子
It is so good to be back.
回来真好啊
I love my aunt and uncle, and Florida is nice,
我喜欢叔叔和婶婶 佛罗里达也挺好
but after a while, I don't love them that much,
但一段时间之后 我就不那么喜欢他们了
and Florida isn't that nice.
佛罗里达也没那么好了
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.
我感觉已经有好久没有见到你了
I know. Since Slurpee night.
我知道 自从思乐冰之夜以后
是的 思乐冰之夜
Yeah, Slurpee night.
That was fun.
那天真好玩
So fun.
非常好玩
I'm so glad I have a friend like you.
很高兴能有你这样的朋友
I haven't had a best girlfriend since I was little.
我从小就没有一个最好的女孩朋友
It's nice.
真好
Easy.
轻松
Yeah, easy. Totally easy.
是的 轻松 非常轻松
What is going on here?
这是什么情况?
Hey, how is this banana bread so delicious?
嘿 这个香蕉面包怎么这么好吃?
I used the fancy butter.
噢 我用了高级黄油
There's fancy butter?
黄油还有高级的?
Hey, you gotta try this banana bread. It's amazing.
嘿 你一定得尝尝这个香蕉面包 太棒了
I'm not really hungry.
我不是太饿
What are you talking about? You run 100 miles a day. You're always hungry.
你每天要跑一百英里吧 你肯定一直很饿
Yeah, well, sometimes even little piggies like me stop stuffing our face.
是的 有时像我这样的小猪 也会停止胡吃海喝
Everything okay with you two?
你们还好吗?
You and me? No, we're a mess. We should spend some time apart.
你和我?不 糟透了 我们应该分开一段时间
Hey, I'm sorry.
嘿 我很抱歉
I'm just a jerk today. I don't feel great.
我今天很混♥蛋♥ 我感觉不好
So we're okay? Yeah.
-那我们没事? -是的
We're good. We're good.
我们没事
That's great.
太好了
Because Beth and my mom are headed up to Vermont next weekend
因为…贝丝和我妈下周末要去佛蒙特 参加枫糖浆节
for the maple syrup festival, so I thought maybe you could come over.
所以我想 或许你可以过来
Yeah, maybe.
是的 或许
Yeah, I've just gotta see what's going on that day.
是的 我到时候会看情况的
I'm glad I burned his stupid bed.
我很高兴烧掉了他愚蠢的床
He deserved it.
这是他罪有应得
Honestly, not only is this Megan woman now participating
老实说 这个叫梅根的女人
in our first-responder trainings,
现在不只要参加我们的急救培训
he's also having drinks with her and her group.
他还和她跟她的朋友们一起喝酒
I mean, if he wants a group, I have a group. Our group is fun.
如果他想要朋友圈 我也有啊 我的圈子可有趣了
Our group is not fun.
我们的圈子才不有趣
Not really, no.
没错 不有趣
What am I supposed to do? I can't keep setting things on fire.
那我该怎么办啊?总不能一直放火吧
I don't know, but it is amazing you're doing that around the headphones.
我不知道 但你围着耳机这手法真是棒
It's just years of practice.
熟能生巧
I need to infiltrate. What?
-我需要渗透进去 -什么?
I need to get in there.
我要潜入进去
You know what these groups are like.
你知道那种圈子是什么样的
They all just sit around gossiping about their spouses.
他们就坐在一起八卦他们的配偶
I don't think that's true.
应该不是这样吧
Mitchell took up biking. I can't even stand to look at him in those shorts.
噢 米切尔开始骑车了 我真是无法直视他穿短裤的样子
He looks like a fish with a man's head.
他就像是条长着人头的鱼
I'm doing it, the gossip.
噢 我八卦了
I did it, I did the gossip thing, I know.
是的 我八卦了 我知道
Hey. Dinner's ready. this looks good.
嘿 晚餐准备好了 看起来不错
You know, I was thinking the next time you hang out with your peer group...
我在想 下次你和你的互助小组见面时
maybe I could come.
或许可以带上我
Okay, well, we're meeting at a bar later this week,
好 我们这周晚些时候 会去一个酒吧见面
but they're kind of Megan's friends.
但他们基本都是梅根的朋友
One of them still calls me Dave.
其中一个依然叫我大卫
Well, they're meeting at a bar, so a bar's a public place. I can go to a bar.
他们要在酒吧会面 酒吧是公共场所 那我也可以去
Yeah, okay. Okay.
是的 好的 好的
Case, where's your brother?
凯茜 你哥哥呢?
Um-- he's not in there, so I'm out of ideas.
啊 不在这里面 所以我也不知道
Feast your eyes.
快瞧啊
My official Denton student ID.
我的丹顿正式学生证
You can now call me Denton student 9783210.
你们现在可以叫我 丹顿学生9783210
Aww, honey. Ha, look at that smile.
-噢 宝贝 -瞧这笑容啊
College! This is so exciting.
大学 太令人兴奋了
Yeah, it is. Casey, take a picture of us.
-是的 没错 -凯茜 给我们拍张照
Okay, no reason I should be in it
好的 我虽然是家族成员
as a member of this family.
但也完全没有理由加入
Beautiful.
漂亮
So you went to campus?
所以你去校园了?
Correction, I spent all day on campus.
更正 我整天都待在校园里
I walked the routes to my classes.
我走了去教室的路线
I picked up a complimentary copy of the freshman survival guide,
我拿了一本免费的新生生存指南
and I scoped out the best cafs.
然后选出了最棒的堂子
That's college for cafeteria.
在大学里这指的是食堂
I was so confused.
噢 我还真疑惑呢
and I stopped by the bookstore and got a new soft hoodie.
我还路过了书店 买♥♥了一件新的软帽衫
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表