剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Listen, Sam, the rules go out the window when you're in love.
听着 山姆 恋爱的时候 就不用管什么规则
You just don't get how relationships work.
你就是不明白该怎么进行交往
I'm in a relationship with Paige.
我和佩奇就在交往中
Your "thing" with Paige is really sweet,
你和佩奇那事的确很甜美
but let's be real, you wouldn't even be in it
但让我们说实话吧 如果不是每一步
if I didn't coach you every tiny step of the way.
都有我在教导你 你根本就没机会
Well, I've been with Paige longer than you've been with Gretchen.
我和佩奇在一起的时间 比你和格雷琴在一起的时间还长
It's not about time, it's about depth,
关键不是时间 而是深度
and what we have is deeper.
我们的关系更深厚
You just couldn't understand it.
你就是无法理解
Stumpy was mean to her friends, too.
胖墩对她的朋友也很恶毒
Sam, you came.
山姆 你来了
Yes, but only because I didn't know what else to do
是的 但只是因为我不知道 还有其他什么事可做
because the advice you gave didn't work at all.
因为你给的建议完全没用
sorry to hear that.
噢 真是抱歉了
Maybe games and pizza will help.
没准游戏和披萨会有帮助
I certainly hope so. Here. You can sit next to me.
-希望如此 -这里 你可以坐在我旁边
We're playing Battleship, and I totally know where Jasper's aircraft carrier is.
我们在玩海战棋 我很清楚贾斯珀的航母在哪里
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗?
Why does everyone always ask that?
为什么大家老是这么问?
Clearly the answer is no,
答案显然是否定的
and when is everything ever okay?
一切什么时候都好过?
The answer is never.
答案是从来没好过
That's dark. I like it.
真黑暗 我喜欢
H5.
H5
Hit. Darn.
击中 可恶
On the one hand, Zahid is my best friend,
一方面 扎希德是我最好的朋友
and on the other hand, Gretchen his girlfriend is a thief,
另一方面 他的女友格雷琴是个窃贼
and on the third hand, he said something very rude
第三个方面 他说了一些
about my relationship with Paige.
关于我和佩奇的关系的很粗鲁的话
And that's a lot of hands.
真是好多方面啊
There's a lot going on.
发生了很多事情
I want to turn her in, but if I do then Zahid will be mad,
我想要告发她 但如果我这样做了 扎希德会很生气
so I don't know what to do.
所以我不知道该怎么做了
I don't know who any of these people are, but I don't like them.
我不知道这些人都是谁 但我不喜欢他们
Your turn.
该你了
When I don't know what to do,
在我不知道该怎么做的时候
my mom tells me always try to do the right thing.
我妈妈告诉我 永远去做正确的事情
B7.
B7
Miss. What?!
-没打中 -什么?
Having fun?
开心吗?
No, but Jasper did give me some good advice.
不开心 但贾斯珀给了我一些好建议
It's true, I did. Nice.
-是的 没错 -真好
And here's some good advice for you: A9. Sam!
我也给你一个好建议 A9 山姆
Ha ha! I've sunken your battleship.
我击沉了你的战列舰
Sam, you're back.
山姆 你回来了
Hello, Bob. There's an incident I need to report.
你好 宝贝 我需要向你汇报一起事件
While you were away in Jamaica getting your hair braids,
在你去牙买♥♥加编小辫的时候
Zahid's terrible girlfriend Gretchen stole a turquoise Fitbit.
扎希德的糟糕女友格雷琴 偷走了一个蓝绿色Fitbit手环
I discovered the discrepancy while doing inventory.
我是在做盘点时发现这个差异的
She's also stealing his soul.
她还偷走了他的灵魂
Is this true?
这是真的吗?
The soul part, hard no.
灵魂那部分 肯定没有
But you knew she shoplifted and you didn't tell me.
但你知道她在店里扒窃 却不告诉我
From my time in Jamaica, I'm tempted to say,
要是我还在牙买♥♥加 我很想说
"Don't worry, be happy, mon."
“别担心 开心点 哥们”
But from my time as store manager, your girlfriend is banned, Zahid,
但作为商店经理 你的女朋友被拉黑了 扎希德
she's going on the wall of shame,
她还会被挂上耻辱墙
and you are on very thin ice.
而你也要小心点
One thing,
就一件事
I asked you to do one thing for me.
我只要求你为我做一件事
After everything I've done for you.
在我为你做了这么多之后
What she did was illegal and against store policy.
她做的事情不但非法 还违反了商店政策
I had to turn her in or else I'd be breaking the rules.
我必须要告发她 不然我就会违反规定
You and me are done.
你和我完蛋了
We're not friends anymore.
我们不再是朋友了
What do you mean, we're not friends?
什么叫我们不再是朋友了?
I don't know how else to say it.
我不知道还能怎么说
Actually, I do.
实际上 我知道
You are un-homied.
你不再是我朋友了
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Okay.
好
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我已经想了很多
And...
而且
I can't do this.
我做不到了
What?
什么?
I want us to separate.
我想要分开
What?
什么?
Elsa.
艾尔莎
I know it's a lot to...
我知道有很多事情需要处理
process and we don't have to talk about it all now, I just...
我们不用现在就讨论所有事情
I just think we both need to get past this...
我只是觉得我们都需要熬过
painful purgatory.
这个痛苦的炼狱
And...
而且
I just think it's...
我觉得这是
the best option, well...
最好的选择 其实…
it's, like, the only option.
这也是唯一的选择
Well...
那么
Strange time to practice.
这个时间来练习很奇怪啊
But better late than never?
晚练总比不练好
I swear I'm not a stalker.
我发誓我不是跟踪狂
I just really had to talk to you.
我只是真的需要跟你谈谈
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Do you even have to ask?
你真的需要问吗?
Elsa tracks my phone.
艾尔莎追踪了我的电♥话♥
First off...
首先
it sucks you're avoiding me.
你一直躲着我太差劲了
I put myself out there...
我已经站了出来
and I was honest with you.
我对你直言不讳
And for that I get the silent treatment?
结果就被沉默对待?
Even if you don't feel the same, you can at least be there for me as a friend.
就算你没有同样的感觉 你至少可以作为朋友来支持我
You're making me feel crazy!
你快把我逼疯了
Honestly...
老实说
if I knew...
如果我知道
that you were gonna be all weird
你会变得这么奇怪
and that this is gonna jeopardize our friendship,
而且这会危及我们的友谊
I never in a million years would have told you how I felt,
我是无论如何都不可能 告诉你我的感觉的
because it is becoming incredibly clear
因为这已经非常明显了
that you don't feel the same way.
你没有相同的感觉
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表