剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
every other lie just a tiny bit easier.
其他每一个谎言都变得更容易了一些
I wish I had stopped myself.
我真希望我制止了自己
I wish you had, too.
我也是
It kinda sucks you just had surgery.
你才做完手术 真是太差劲了
It's not gonna be as fun kicking your ass at practice.
不能在练习时踩扁你太无趣了
I'll have you know, I went on my first run, and I'm as fast as ever.
告诉你吧 我已经跑过一次了 还和以前一样快
Did it hurt?
痛吗?
Like a bitch.
痛得要死
Hey, I brought you guys milkshakes.
嘿 我给你们买♥♥了奶昔
I don't want it to be weird with us for the next two years, so...
我不想在接下来两年里 把我们之间搞得很奇怪
peace offering.
所以我求和了
Thanks.
谢谢
My stomach's still a little wonky from the appendectomy, but...
我切了阑尾 肚子还有点弱 但是…
I'll take it.
我接受
Hers, too.
还有她的
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Hey, it doesn't completely make up for what you did,
嘿 这并不能完全弥补你做过的事情
but I appreciate the apology.
但我感谢你的道歉
That wasn't for you, that was for Izzie,
这不是为了你 都是为了伊兹
but you guys are joined at the hip so just to be clear,
但你们是死党 我得说清楚
you're still a bitch.
你依然是个贱♥人♥
Excuse me.
什么?
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, Nate.
嘿 内特
You punched his milkshake? How do you punch a milkshake? It's liquid.
你砸了他的奶昔?奶昔要怎么砸啊?那是液体啊
I didn't punch it. I bopped it. It's more gentle than a punch.
我没有砸 我给掀翻了 这可比砸要温柔
On accident? No, on purpose.
-意外? -不 故意的
Have you met this kid?
你见过这小子吗?
Casey. Crowley.
-凯茜? -克罗利?
You have tremendous potential.
你有极大的潜力
You're smart, you're tough,
你聪明 坚强
you work hard and you seem completely happy to throw it all away.
还很努力 你似乎完全愿意抛弃这一切
That's not what I'm doing.
我不是这意思
Isn't it? You don't think you belong here,
不是吗?你不觉得自己属于这里
so I don't.
-所以… -没错
Look...
听我说
I'm not trying to be a menace...
我不想要吓唬谁
and I love this team.
我也爱这个队伍
I know.
我知道
But it's junior year.
但这是高三
It's a big one for you--
对你很重要
SATs, college stuff.
高考 大学什么的
You need to set aside this emotional angst and decide what you want.
你得把情感焦虑放到一边 先决定好你要什么
Do I have to?
必须得要吗?
Nice suspenders.
不错的背带裤
Can you help me find the Taft building?
你知道塔夫特楼怎么走吗?
Hey, Standin' Sam!
嘿 站着的山姆
I'll have you know that 43 kids later, Standing Sam remains choice, my dude.
我得告诉你 看完43个孩子之后 你依然是我的最爱 哥们
Thank you.
谢谢
I normally don't like icebreakers, which is ironic because I love ice.
我一般不喜欢破冰游戏 这就点讽刺了 因为我爱冰
You're the best.
你最棒了
I declare that from this moment forward, Sam's our guy.
我宣布从现在起 山姆就是我们的朋友了
Let's call ourselves the Tasty Trio. Yes!
-我们就叫做美味三人组吧 -好的
Why? It's dope, and I'm starving!
-为什么? -因为很酷啊 而且 我也饿了
Hey, do you wanna hang out with us?
嘿 你想跟我们一起玩吗?
Maybe get something to eat? Yeah.
-没准去吃点东西 -是的
I can't. I have an appointment.
不行 我已经约了人了
What? You mean we gotta hang out with someone else?
什么?你是说我们得去找其他人玩了?
Buer.
扫兴
Yeah, everyone else here is just spazzes and weirdos.
是啊 这里的其他人都是笨蛋和怪胎
Spazzes and weirdos.
笨蛋和怪胎
What a loser. Spazzes and weirdos...
-逊爆了 -笨蛋和怪胎
spazzes and weirdos,
笨蛋和怪胎
Skip your meeting!
放鸽子吧
Skip it... Skip it...
-放鸽子 -放鸽子
I don't usually skip things.
我一般不会放鸽子
I don't usually break rules, but...
我一般也不会违反规则 但是…
it's college.
这是大学
Maybe it is time to reinvent myself.
没准是时候彻底改造我自己了
I'm going to skip my meeting.
那我放鸽子吧
Yes! Yes! Yeah!
-好的 -好棒
I'm Skipping Sam now.
我现在是放鸽子山姆了
He's still got it.
他还是这么棒
this guy.
这家伙啊
I didn't believe it at first.
我一开始也不相信
Thought the package went to the wrong place, company forgot to send it, but no.
以为包裹没准是被送错地方了 或者快递忘记送了 但并不是
Somebody's stealing my Omaha steaks right off my front porch.
有人从我的门廊上偷走了 我的奥马哈牛排
Wow. They are good steaks.
哇 那是不错的牛排啊
You better believe it.
你最好相信
Hey, what's up?
嘿 怎么了?
Sorry to bother you, but I didn't know what to do, who to call.
抱歉打扰你 但我不知道该怎么做 该联♥系♥谁
Okay, well, slow down. What's going on?
好吧 慢一点 怎么了?
Amber's having a hard time breathing.
安珀呼吸有困难
And I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting.
我不知道 或许我反应过度了
Okay, where are you guys? Are you home?
好的 你们在哪里?在家吗?
Yeah. All right, we'll be right there.
-是的 -好的 我们马上就到
We don't get to go get burgers right now, do we?
现在没法去吃汉堡了 对吧?
Afraid not, Chuck.
恐怕不行了 查克
Meat's being taken out of my mouth left and right.
到嘴的肉总是飞走啊
It was so scary.
太吓人了
I mean, everything was normal, fine.
本来一切都很正常很好
We were having tacos, laughing,
我们在吃塔可 在笑
and then the topic of school got brought up and...
然后提起了学校的话题
it was like she couldn't breathe.
她就像无法呼吸一样
She was gasping.
喘得很厉害
It was awful.
太糟糕了
Well, it's okay. Okay, you did the right thing.
没事的 好了 你做了正确的选择
But she's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
I think we're good over here.
我觉得没问题了
So tell me the truth, am I dying?
告诉我真♥相♥吧 我要死了吗?
No. You're not dying.
不 你不会死的
But I do think you had a panic attack.
我但觉得你是遇到了惊恐发作
What? Like an anxiety disorder? Panic disorder?
什么?就像是焦虑紊乱?惊恐紊乱?
Full-blown derealization?
全面现实感丧失?
She reads a lot of medical journals.
她读过很多医学期刊
yeah? h
噢 是吗?
So you probably know that panic attacks are pretty normal,
所以你可能知道惊恐发作是很普遍的
and they could happen to anyone.
谁都有可能遇到
I've even had a couple recently. You did?
-我最近就遇到过 -是吗?
Yeah.
是的
The trick is just slow things down and get yourself back into a nice,
应对诀窍就是让事情慢下来 让自己回到一个…
calm rhythm.
很好很平静的节奏上
My son does a thing where he recites
我儿子在这种时候就会背诵
the four kinds of Antarctic penguins, and that helps him.
四个南极企鹅的种类 这对他有帮助
That's dumb.
好蠢啊
well, maybe you can recite something else
好吧 或许你可以背诵其他东西
like the different blood types.
例如血型种类
That's smart.
这就聪明了
O, A, B, AB.
O A B AB
O, A, B, AB.
O A B AB
Thank you.
谢谢
I think we better get out of here.
我想我们该走了
Got an emergency at the Burger Shack.
在汉堡店有紧急情况
m! my God, these are the best chicken fingers that I have ever eaten.
老天 这是我吃过的最好吃的鸡柳了
Yeah, and he's super picky. He only eats crunchy things.
是的 他超挑剔的 他只吃脆脆的东西
I sampled the chicken fingers at all the different eateries on campus.
我尝过了校园里所有餐厅的鸡柳
This one definitely has the crispiest breading.
这个包裹的面包糠的确是最脆的
You're the best.
你最棒了
Okay, we gotta bounce.
好了 我们得走了
Time for me to go fall asleep in the quad for three or four hours, but hang later?
我该去院子里面睡上三四个小时了 那么晚点再见?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表