剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, nope, you are not giving this one away.
好的 不行 你不能把这个送掉
I remember that day.
噢 我还记得那天
Casey got in trouble at school for acting out.
凯茜在学校发泄惹了麻烦
She was so upset about it.
她非常心烦
So the next day I picked her up early from school
所以第二天我提早从学校接走了她
and I took her to Sal E. Sour Cream,
然后带她去了邵尔E酸奶油
and we had lunch together, and it was special
我们一起吃了午餐 这很特别
because we could never go there as a family because Sam hated it,
因为我们不可能一家人去那里 因为山姆讨厌那里
you know, because of the lights and the noise and...
因为灯光还有噪音
she was so happy.
噢 她真是非常开心
honey, honey, I'm sorry.
宝贝 我很抱歉
No, no, no, it's okay.
不 没事
I don't know why I'm crying, it's so stupid.
我不知道我为什么哭了 太蠢了
No, it's not stupid.
不 这可不蠢
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我…
I guess I just wish I had a childhood like that.
我想我只是希望我也能有这样的童年
Me too.
我也是
Growing up, well...
我小时候
it wasn't a great environment.
环境也不怎么好
I think that's why I always tried so hard...
我想这就是为什么我一直这么努力
to make it different for Sam and Casey, you know,
想要为山姆和凯茜带来改变的原因
to give them, like,
想要给他们
the perfect, perfect childhood.
一个完美的童年
I probably went overboard, I mean, I probably still do.
我之前可能过火了 现在恐怕也是
I'm gonna tell you something that I wish someone had told me.
我想要告诉你一些话 一些我曾经希望有人会告诉我的话
Our door is always open.
我们家的门一直对你敞开
No matter what you need, anything at all, even if it's a place to stay.
不管你是需要什么 什么都可以 哪怕是需要个地方住
Thanks.
谢谢
But I'm really scared of ghosts.
但我真的很怕鬼
So I don't think so.
所以还是不要了
Hey, thanks for picking us up. It's a really long drive.
嘿 多谢你来接我们 这真是很远的一段路
Well, I'm not gonna just leave you guys on the side of the road
我不可能就那样把你们丢在路边
with all the stuff I see is an EMT.
我做急救员可是见过了好多事情
It's really cool.
真的很酷
You, like, rescue people.
你经常去救人
You know, you save lives. Yeah.
拯救生命 是的
Hey, do you to go to college to be an EMT?
嘿 做急救员需要上大学吗?
No. I know guys that didn't.
不 我就认识没上过大学的人
But you have time to figure that out. You're, what, 18, right?
但你还有时间去摸索 你才18对吧?
Yeah. I am.
是的 我才18
Yeah, you plenty of time to figure it all out.
是的 你还有大把时间去慢慢摸索
good, are you finally moving out?
很好 你终于要搬走了吗?
Ha ha. Good to see you, too.
哈哈 我也很高兴见到你
Hey, how was it? How are the kids?
嘿 怎么样?孩子们如何?
They're fine? Did you know they went up there to kidnap a dog?
他们很好 你知道 他们去绑♥架♥了一条狗吗?
A dog?
一条狗?
Anyway, I'm gonna hit the back seat of your car with a Dustbuster tomorrow
总之 我明天会拿吸尘器 去吸一下你车的后座
to get out the rest of that fur.
把剩下的狗毛清理掉
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks like you got a lot done. You need any help carrying anything?
看起来你已经做完了很多事情 你需要我帮忙搬东西吗?
Nah, I'm almost finished.
不用 我就快弄完了
I can do the rest in the morning.
剩下我的可以早上再做
and Kathy thinks we have a ghost.
噢 凯西觉得我们家有鬼
she does?
噢 是吗?
Well, I just hope it's not another teenager.
我只希望别又是个青少年
Hey, Sam, have you seen Zahid?
山姆 你看到扎希德了吗?
He was supposed to be here an hour ago. I'm starting to get worried.
他一小时前就该到的 我开始担心了
It's not like him.
这不像他
He has many flaws, but he's usually very punctual.
虽然他有很多毛病 但他一向很守时
No, but he did send me a text last night.
没见到 但他昨晚给我发了条消息
Eggplant, water droplet, dragon.
茄子 水滴 龙
Zahid met a dragon, or he ate a wet eggplant,
扎希德是遇到了龙 还是他吃了湿的茄子
or he went swiing with a dragon?
还是他和龙一起游泳了?
Who the heck's the dragon?
龙又到底是谁?
Clearly I'm the dragon, bro.
显然我就是龙 老兄
Sorry, I'm late, buddy, won't happen again.
抱歉 我迟到了 下不为例
Great haircut, obviously.
你的发型真是棒
Well, catch you at lunch.
那我们午餐见
Dude, I just had a 65-hour date
哥们 我刚刚和一位 在你拖着我参加的
with the most amazing-ass girl I met at that lame-ass party you dragged me to.
逊到爆的派对上认识的 棒到爆的女孩约会了65个小时
Her name is Gretchen. She can touch her tongue to her nose.
她叫格雷琴 她的舌头能舔到鼻子
She loves jerk goat,
她爱吃香料羊肉
and we're buying a waterbed together! Squeezes.
我们还要一起买♥♥张水床 抱一个
You thought the party was lame-ass?
你觉得那派对逊到爆?
Super duper lame-ass, the lamest of all asses.
超级逊到爆 逊到不行
But it just goes to show you, every party has the power to change your whole life.
但这也向你展示了 每场派对 都有能改变你一生的能量
Kids these days, meeting people on Bumble and Tinder and Squirt...
现在的孩子 都只会在交♥友♥网♥站上认识人
Not me. I met my love by a dumpster.
我不是 我是在垃圾箱旁边 遇到恋人的
Your love? That's right, Say.
-你的恋人? -没错 山姆
I'm in love!
我恋爱了
I've been so busy falling in love, I haven't showered in a few days.
实际上我忙着恋爱 都有几天没洗澡了
Can you cover me while I go splash some water on my pits and nuts? Okay, thanks.
你能替我掩护一下吗?我去给胳肢窝 和蛋蛋浇点水 好的 谢谢
Wait, that's what an eggplant means?
等等 茄子是这意思?
my God, I had no idea.
我的天 我完全不知道
I've used that one a lot.
我还经常用这个词
Well, anyway, I'm proud of you, Sam Gardner.
总之 我为你骄傲 山姆加德纳
You went to a college party, and you made friends.
你参加了大学派对 还交了朋友
It's like I always say, we need as many friends as we can get.
正如我一直说的 我们需要交 尽可能多的朋友
I'm still not sure if that's true,
我依然不确定到底是不是这样
but I'm glad I went to the party.
但我很高兴去参加了派对
I guess I'm not like your microwaved burrito friend after all.
我想我毕竟不像你那位 吃微波炉卷饼的朋友
A dorm rat has no friends.
宿舍鼠辈没有朋友
Well, I should probably get going.
我也应该走了
I'm meeting some peeps off campus for dinner.
我要跟一些校园里的朋友一起吃饭
Lucky for me, my friend Brie has a car.
幸好 我的朋友布丽有辆车
It's a VW Beetle.
是一辆大众甲壳虫
She even has those fake eyelashes on the headlights and everything.
她在还车头灯上装了 假的眼睫毛那些东西
It's hilarious.
非常搞笑
Okay, bye, Paige.
好的 再见 佩奇
Bye, Sam.
再见 山姆
Look who it is.
瞧瞧是谁啊
Hey, what's up, dorm rat?
嘿 你好吗 宿舍鼠辈
Don't forget to put cheese on that burrito.
别忘了在卷饼上放奶酪
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表