剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
So no corn dog for me, but it's cool.
所以我没吃到 但也没问题
It's cool, I mean, corn dogs are just salty meat rockets
没问题的 玉米热狗不过就是 一根咸肉火箭
wrapped in a blanket of...
包裹在一张…
fluffy sugar cake.
蓬松的糖蛋糕里面
I mean, what's good about that?
有什么了不起的啊?
...the North Pacific. Yeah.
北太平洋
Hey, question.
是啊
Is it bad form to ask a random kid for a meat-only bite of their corn dog?
随便找个小孩让我咬一口他的 玉米热狗 而且只咬肉 这样好吗?
That doesn't sound right.
听起来不怎么对
Well, I won't know till I try.
不试试怎么知道
Hey, have you guys seen Izzie?
嘿 你们看到伊兹了吗?
She gave me a tampon, but I think that was yesterday.
她给了我一根棉条 但那是昨天了
I don't think she's in school today, and she hasn't texted me back.
她今天应该没来学校 也没回我信息
It's really not like her.
这真的不像她
Sounds like her. I love Izzie, but she's a mess.
听起来很像她 我爱伊兹 但她是一团糟
Freshman year she didn't come to school for three weeks straight.
高一那年 她连续三周都没来上学
Never said a word about it.
一个字也没说
Maybe she's like a secret spy and goes on missions. Lucky ho.
或许她是个秘密间谍 出任务去了 走运的家伙
Nachos?
吃玉米片吗?
I'm good.
不了
These are oxygen tanks. Make sure they're all the way off or you can blow us up.
这些是氧气罐 确保都要关死了 不然我们会被炸上天的
got it.
噢 明白
You sure you've got it? 'Cause that one's important.
你确定明白了?这个很重要
Got it.
明白
So...
那么…
So is this, like, a normal day for you guys?
你们平时就是这样吗?
Just sitting around waiting for a call to come in?
就这样… 干坐着等待呼叫
Well, we don't just sit around and do nothing.
我们并不是干坐着什么都不做
If that's what you're saying.no, that's not what I was say
-如果你是这意思的话 -噢 不 我不是这意思
'Cause staying vigilant even when you're waiting is the hardest part of the job.
因为在等待的同时还要保持警醒 就是这份工作最难的地方
Right.
对
But there can be a lot of sitting around.
但的确会有大量的等待
I'm really sorry that I messed this up before. I really do wanna be here.
非常抱歉我上次搞砸了 我真的想要来这里
So what's Casey up to today? Let's talk about her. You both like her.
凯茜今天在做什么? 我们来聊聊她吧 你们都喜欢她
she's at school.
噢 她去上学了
And then I think she's training with Izzie,
然后我想她会去和伊兹一起训练
which is good that I'm not there
幸好我不在那里
'cause Izzie's not really my biggest fan
因为伊兹并不怎么喜欢我
and she thinks that Casey's sluing it with me.
她觉得凯茜是屈就于我
Which, you know, I'm gonna stop talking about right now.
我觉得我还是别说了吧
Two-vehicle collision on Lawn Forest. Can we get backup?
在森林路1号♥有两车相撞 能派支援来吗?
We're on it. Saved by the call.
我们过来 被呼叫拯救了
Let's go. Get in. Buckle up.
-我们走 进去 -绑好安全带
No, inside. The back?
-不 进去 -后面?
Inside.
进去
O boy.
老天啊
This essence assignment is stupid. I need you to tell me if I'm doing it right.
这个精髓作业真是太蠢了 我需要你告诉我 我做对没有
Well, only your animal can tell you that.
这只有你的动物才能告诉你
But I'll do my best.
但我会试试
This is Stumpy's schedule.
这是胖墩的活动
Stumpy is... My penguin.
胖墩是?我的企鹅
You got a penguin. Got it. Go on.
你还有只企鹅?明白了 继续
I've taken detailed notes on everything,
我详细记录了所有东西
including when and where she eats, sleeps and defecates.
包括她吃饭 睡觉 和排泄的时间跟地点
Poor lady has no privacy.
可怜的女士一点隐私都没有
Her essence has to be in there somewhere. I just need you to tell me where.
她的精髓肯定就在这里面 我只需要你告诉我怎么去找
What?
什么?
Sam, no, no, no.
噢 山姆 不
No. What has the world done to you?
不 这世界到底把你怎么了?
This is what your penguin does.
这是你企鹅的行为
It's not who she is.
并不是她的身份
What does that mean? What is essence?
这是什么意思?什么才是精髓?
I think sometimes the essence of a thing
我觉得在有些时候 一个东西的精髓
can be as much about what that thing is not...
可以是这个东西
as it is what it is.
也可以不是
What? Yeah.
什么?
Here's some lavender oil. It's calming.
来点薰衣草油 可以宁神静气
Got me through some rough spots.
帮我挺过了一些艰难时期
See? Even Google doesn't know what the essence of a penguin is. Google!
看到没?就连谷歌♥都不知道 企鹅的精髓是什么 谷歌♥啊
And they're spying on everyone.
他们还在监视所有人
Dude, I dig, but to me, essence is energy.
哥们 我喜欢 但对我来说 精髓就是能量
As the French say, it's someone's joie de vivre.
正如法国人说的 那就是某人的生活乐趣
It's "joy de vivre."
是生活乐器
Um, what?
什么?
You said joie de vivre, it's joy de vivre.
你说的是生活乐趣 其实应该是生活乐器
I don't think so, babe.
我可不觉得 宝贝
Zahid, pull over.
扎希德 靠边停车
Please, don't pull over.
请别停车
We have to get to the aquarium before Stumpy goes into her cave,
我们得在胖墩回她的洞里 之前到水族馆
which according to her schedule is...
根据她的活动日程
in half an hour.
也就还有半小时了
Joie.
乐趣
Joy.
乐器
Joie.
乐趣
Joy!
乐器
hell no!
绝对不行
But Stumpy!
但是 胖墩
Gretchen.
格雷琴
Do not despair, Say, America's favorite couple is back together.
不要绝望 山姆 美国最惹人爱的一对又复合了
that totally sucked, but at least I got 7,000 steps in.
噢 太差劲了 但至少我累计了七千步
Lovely.
不错啊
Okay, let's get this shit show back on the road. Next stop, the aquarium.
好了 让这场闹剧重回正轨吧 下一站 水族馆
You can take me home.
你可以送我回家了
Stumpy's already napping in her cave.
胖墩已经回洞里睡觉了
But we're almost there.
但我们马上就要到了
What do you say we swing through, see if the Stumpster's hanging around,
要不我们顺路去一下 看看胖墩儿是不是还在晃悠
and if not, we'll leave. Okay?
没有的话 我们就回家 好吗?
Okay, let's do this!
好吧 我们出发
All right, what's your name? Bianca.
好了 你叫什么?比安卡
Okay, how many fingers am I holding up?
好的 我举着几根手指?
Three. Okay, good.
-三根 -好的 很好
See if you can follow this light without moving your head.
看看你能不能跟着灯光 但头不要动
There you go. Where's my son? Where's Will?
-很好 -我儿子在哪里?威尔在哪里?
Will? Will!
威尔?
It's okay. He's over there with Evan.
没事
Looks real good.
他在那边和埃文在一起
Who's Evan?
埃文是谁?
He's, um he's our co-worker.
他是…他是我们的同事
It's coming in.
球来了
If I say hi, will you even hear me, or do I need to text you?
我要是打招呼你听得见吗? 还是说我得给你发消息
Just text me.
发消息吧
Okay, I wanna say something, but just because it's on my mind and it's bothering me.
我想说点事情 但只是因为 这事一直困扰着我
I don't want you do anything, just listen.
但我不想你做任何事 只需要听着
Okay.
好
No doing, just listening.
不做事 只听着
Picture me as one gigantic cartoon ear with legs.
把我想象成长着腿的巨大耳朵
Really nice legs.
美♥腿♥哦
Eww, no. Anyway...
呕 不 总之
Izzie wasn't at school today or at practice.
伊兹今天没来上学 也没训练
I haven't heard from her. We're in a fight so we're not talking. She might be sick.
我也没她的消息 我们在吵架 所以相互不搭理 她可能病了
But I don't know, and it's making worried.
但我不知道 这让我很担心
No doing. You know
别做事
You're planning something. I can smell it.
-知道吗 -你在计划什么 我看得出
I've been meaning to bring some clothes over from the clothing drive
我本来计划要送一些衣物募捐的衣物
for her sisters and her brother.
给她的弟弟和妹妹
No, stop right there.
不 快别说了
I could easily drive by their place... No meddling.
-我可以开车去他们家 -别瞎管
....knock on the door and make sure everyone's okay.
敲敲门 确定大家都没事
Okay, text from Izzie, she's fine.
好了 伊兹的消息 她没事
I'm not convinced.
我不相信
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表