剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
You got that? Yep.
-你可以吗? -是的
It's a smiley face.
这是一张笑脸
I think it's your best work yet. Thank you.
-我觉得这是你做过的最棒的一次 -谢谢
And I think so too.
我也这么觉得
And now I'm gonna destroy it.
现在我要毁掉它了
Please.
请慢用
Good? yeah.
-好吃吗?很好 -噢 是的
It tastes like a smile.
吃起来也像笑脸
So...
那么…
guess what. H
猜猜怎么着?
I think I might wanna go to UCLA.
我有可能要去加州大学洛杉矶分校
What?
什么?
Really? UCLA in... LA?
真的?洛杉矶分校… 在洛杉矶?
I know it's crazy, but Izzie said they recruit kids from Clayton all the time,
我找到这很疯狂 但伊兹说 他们一直在从克雷顿招募学生
and if we get our time down on our splits, then maybe we could both go.
如果我们能把成绩提高 或许就都能去
I don't know, ever since Izzie said it, it's just felt right.
我不知道 自从伊兹说起过后 感觉就很对
Wow.
哇
And I was thinking that
我也在想
maybe you could come, too.
或许你也能去
I don't know.
我不知道
Then I'd miss the beautiful Connecticut winters in the trailer park.
我会很想念康涅狄格拖车公园的冬天
They have trailer parks in California.
加州也有拖车公园啊
they do? yeah, yeah.
-噢 是吗? -是的
And listen, I know it'll be hard,
听我说 我知道这会很难
but it's not for another two years...
但是还得再过两年…
and you're not really doing anything.
而你也算是无所事事
Well, I mean...
我是说
I am doing some stuff.
我有在做事情
You know, I just got this new job at Don's.
我在唐氏餐厅找到了新工作
I'm doing art through my new medium.
我在搞艺术 我的新媒介
Yeah, I didn't really mean
是的 我并不是说…
No, I know. I just...
不 我知道 我只是…
I just, I don't know what I wanna do.
我只是 我不知道
I'm just still kind of, like, figuring stuff out.
我想做什么 我还在摸索当中
Exactly.
没错了
You could figure it out in California on a surfboard.
你在加州也能摸索 在冲浪板上摸索
Yes, but I can't swim.
是啊 但我不会游泳
Buer. Okay, no pressure.
-扫兴 -好了 别有压力
I'll give you time. Thank you.
-我给你时间 -谢谢
How about now?
现在如何了?
Now?
现在呢?
Now?
现在呢?
Hey, there's my college student.
嘿 我家的大学生
You heading out?
你要出去吗?
Nope, not time yet.
不 还没到时间
You know, my freshman year, I never had classes on Friday, and the only
知道吗 我新生那一年 周五就从没去上过课 而且…
Goodbye.
再见
Are you going you're leaving?
你要…?你要走了?
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
Even with all that cocaine, it wasn't enough
就算吃了那么多可♥卡♥因♥ 也还是不够…
to get Shackleton's men through an expedition.
让沙克尔顿的队员撑过探险
He also kept them on a strict schedule.
他还为他们设置了严格的日程
When it was time to collect ice specimens, you collected ice specimens.
该收集冰标本时 就去收集冰标本
When it was time to kill a seal,
该杀海豹时
you killed a seal.
就去杀海豹
Poor seal.
可怜的海豹
What's the holdup?
在等什么啊?
Dude, make a choice!
哥们 赶紧做决定啊
Just pick something.
随便选点什么
And when it was time to go to sleep...
而该睡觉的时候
And can you believe that I'm the only one that's memorized our school fight song?
你能相信吗?就只有我一个人 能记住我们学校的加油歌♥
Sometimes I just wonder, "What is wrong with these slackers?"
有时我都在想 这些懒虫们到底是怎么了?
It's...Forward the white, On through the fight
不就是 白队前进 冲向战场
Emblem of honor, peerless and
荣誉的象征 绝世又…
...you went to sleep.
你就去睡觉
Or at least you tried.
至少试着睡觉
Hey, Sam.
嘿 山姆
What are you doing up?
你在做什么?
Couldn't sleep.
睡不着
I like your salmon.
我喜欢你话的鲑鱼
It's a cod fish.
这是鳕鱼
You can tell by the two anal fins.
从两条臀鳍就能看出来
Right.
好吧
I forgot to check the anal fins.
我忘了看臀鳍
You know, you're always this way.
知道吗 你一直是这样
Whenever you had a big transition, you'd have trouble sleeping.
只要遇到了大转变 你就睡不好
I'm like this, too. It's why I'm up now.
我也是这样 所以我才起来了
You don't have any transitions.
你又没有遇到转变
Well...
其实
for me, your transition is a transition.
对我来说 你的转变也是转变
So what did we do
那么我小时候睡不着的时候
when I was little and I couldn't sleep?
我们是怎么做的?
Well, sometimes we would sing the alphabet song.
有时我们会唱字母歌♥
No.
不要
Sometimes we'd go in the backyard and dig for dinosaurs.
有时我们会去后院挖恐龙
No.
不要
Sometimes we'd watch a soothing video.
有时我们会看很抚慰的视频
That last idea isn't terrible.
最后这个主意不算太坏
Thank you.
谢谢
For six months, the sun never set,
太阳六个月不曾落下了
but now, as Earth's closest star slowly disappears
但现在 离地球最近的恒星缓缓消失
below the horizon,
在地平线下
the inhabitants of this frigid continent
这块冰冻大♥陆♥上的居民们
seemed well aware that it will be the last light
似乎也知道这会是春天来临前
they'll see until spring.
最后的光明了
It's beautiful as you always described it, Sam.
这里和你一直描述地一样美丽 山姆
I think we'd make better time on the dog sled.
我们坐狗拉雪橇能节约更多时间
You in the mood to mush?
你想坐雪橇吗?
no, no, no, no!
噢 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
不要
no, no, no!
不要
-Honey, everything okay? -No.
-宝贝 一切还好吗? -不好
Thanks to you, I slept great!
多亏了 我睡得太好了
Hey. Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
Are you cool with meeting a half hour early to train?
你愿意提早半小时来一起训练吗?
We can do extra conditioning and practice passes.
我们能多做点训练和练习
We gotta step up our game.
我们得增加强度
Yeah, sure. Maybe.
好啊 没问题 或许吧
洛杉矶的事情‘’ 你已经改变主意了 对吧?
You're already changing your mind about LA, aren't you?
No.
没有
I ran the idea by Evan. I told him he should come with us.
我给埃文说了这事 我说他应该跟我们一起去
And he's not into it?
而他没兴趣?
I'm not surprised.
我不吃惊
I mean, if we were going to college in Providence...
如果我们去普罗维登斯上大学的话…
What does he want to stay here for anyway?
他到底想留在这里做什么?
What does Evan, like, do?
埃文在做什么?
I mean, he works at Don's, and he's just figuring it out.
他目前在唐氏餐厅工作 他正在摸索中
Which is code for doing nothing.
也就是无所事事了
I hate you.
我恨你
I know.
我知道
Come on.
来吧
Despite Shackleton's best efforts,
尽管沙克尔顿尽了全力
by the time he and his men made it back to the Nimrod,
等到他和他队员回到尼姆罗德的时候
they were over 30 days behind schedule.
已经比日程晚了30天
Some had snow blindness.
有些人遭遇了雪盲
Most had dysentery from eating bad pony meat.
大部分人因为吃了坏掉的马肉 而得了痢疾
You can do all the right things and sometimes you still fall prey
你可以做对所有事情 但有时你依然会成为
to the brutal atmospheric conditions.
残酷气候条件的牺牲品
You're sure you're okay?
你确定你没事?
That might be the most athletic thing I've ever done.
这可能是我做过的最运动的事情了
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表