剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Jeez, Newton, haven't seen you all day.
老天 牛顿 整天都没见到你
Feel like I see you less now that I live with you.
感觉虽然住在一起 但见面的时间更少了
Hey, not now, okay? I'm trying to focus.
嘿 现在不行 好吗?我想要专心
Love our chats.
聊得真开心
Sorry! Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, superstar. Get over here.
嘿 超级巨星 过来
What's going on with you? H?
你是怎么了?
Watching you is tremendously painful right now.
现在看着你真是极端痛苦
My eyeballs hurt.
我的眼球都痛了
I'm just a little tired.
我只是有点累
I have some personal stuff.
我有些私事
You wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
Look, everything's awful at your age.
听着 你这个年龄 一切都糟糕
I wouldn't go back for all the money in the world.
把全世界的钱给我 我都不想回去
Really? All the money?
真的?所有的钱?
Okay, could you not be a smart-ass when I'm trying to help?
好了 在我想帮你的时候别耍小聪明
Sorry.
抱歉
But if you don't wanna jeopardize your future,
但如果你不想危及你的将来
you need to channel all that teenage drama directly into running.
你就得把所有的青少年破事 都引导到跑步上面来
Starting tomorrow.
明天就开始
Wait, tomorrow? Yeah, I'm sending you home.
-等等 明天? -是的 我让你回家
I can't watch another second of this. Seriously, I might vomit.
我已经看不下去了 真的 我可能要吐了
Hey, you look cool.
嘿 你看着很酷
Thanks. I feel cool.
谢谢 我也感觉很酷
All right, I'm going out. I'll see you later.
我要出门 再见
I
噢 我…
I thought we were going out.
我还以为是我们要出去
What?
什么?
Nothing. I found those Fleetwood Mac tickets in the sunroom.
没什么 我只是在阳光房♥ 看到了佛利伍麦克的票
No, I'm
不 我…
Yeah, I'm going with people from peer group.
我是要和互助小组的人一起去
But...
但是…
I only found two tickets.
我只看到了两张票
Yeah, I...
是的 我…
bought Megan's ticket when we decided to go
我们决定要去时 我帮梅根买♥♥了票
'cause it was easier that way and she's she's paying me back.
因为这样会容易点 她会还我钱的
Sure.
好吧
All right, well, have fun, the two of you. I mean all of you, the big group.
好吧 那玩得开心点 你们俩 我是说你们所有人 一大群人
Yeah, have fun. Great fun.
是的 开心点 会非常开心的
Sorry about the confusion.
抱歉让你疑惑了
It's fine.
没事
Wow. You make volunteering really fun.
哇 你让这个志愿工作变有趣了
I've been so patient with him.
我已经对他够耐心了
I've waited and waited.
我一直在等待
And nothing has changed except I've gotten my hopes up,
一切都没有改变 除了我的希望越来越高
only to have them smashed!
但最后全部都被砸碎
that was a big one.
噢 这下够猛
A shard hit my goggle.
碎片都打到我的护目镜了
I mean, Fleetwood Mac. Fleetwood Mac!
我是说 佛利伍麦克
Get it, girl. Show that little teacup.
干得好 给这茶杯一点颜色看看
There's only so far I can step back
我能后退的距离只有这么多
before I feel like I'm falling off a cliff.
不然我就会感觉 我会摔下悬崖
Here, drink this.
给你 喝掉
And then smash it.
然后砸掉
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi.
嗨
Okay, well,
好了 其实
yeah, my manager told me that we're gonna need to take this table back.
是的 我的经理告诉我 我们得要收回这张桌子
Come on, I'm a paying customer.
好了啦 我可是付了钱的顾客
Kind of. You've been here three hours,
算是吧 你在这坐了三个小时
you had one slice of pizza and seven refills.
你只点了一片披萨 却续杯了七次
That's your fault for putting so much ice in the cups.
谁叫你在杯子里放了这么多冰
Casey, I love ya, go home.
凯茜 我爱你 回家吧
Maybe take a shower.
没准再洗个澡
Okay, fine.
好吧 行吧
Hey, what's wrong?
嘿 怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
You mad?
你生气了?
No.
没有
Just...
只是…
Nobody wants me around.
没人想要我待在身边
Well, why don't you go find Izzie? She wants ya.
为什么不去找伊兹?她想要你
I don't wanna find Izzie. You're my boyfriend.
我不想去找伊兹 你是我男朋友
You should wanna hang out with me.
你应该要想和我一起玩
Yeah, I do wanna hang out with you, but, I mean, I'm at work.
是的 我的确想和你一起玩 但我在上班啊
Okay, well, what about later?
好吧 那晚点呢?
Later I've gotta study for the EMT stuff.
晚点我得去学急救员的东西
Okay, fine, whatever.
好吧 行吧 随便了
come on.
噢 不是吧
Hey.
嘿
Why you gotta be such a grump?
你为啥非得要这么暴躁?
I'm doing what you said, I'm leaving.
我在按你说的做 我要走了
I'm gonna get a refill on the way out.
我出去的时候还要再续一杯
It looks really... good.
看起来 很不错
Are you sure? I don't look silly?
你确定?我看起来不蠢?
Silly? No.
蠢?不会
Silly like a fox, maybe.
可能蠢得像狐狸吧
That's nice to hear.
你这么说真好
These were really the only good things to happen to me on this trip.
这是我这趟旅行中唯一的好事了
H That is upsetting.
这就烦人了
First, I ate a really bad brownie,
首先 我吃了块很烂的布朗尼
then I fell asleep on the beach and someone stole my sandals
然后我在海滩睡着了 有人从我脚上
right off my feet.
偷走了我的拖鞋
Then I got a terrible sunburn
然后我被严重晒伤
and had to stay in our room almost the whole time. -Yeesh.
差不多全部时间都只能待在室内
Luckily, our friend Tim was there to keep the wifey company.
幸好 我们的朋友提姆 也得在那陪着老婆
Some nights she had so much fun,
有几个晚上她玩得太开心
she didn't come back to the room at all.
完全都没有回房♥间
He's a good man.
他是个好人
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
Sam, you don't work tonight.
山姆 你今晚不用上班的
Hi, Bob.
嗨 鲍勃
You look silly. Zahid, I need to talk to you outside.
你看起来好蠢 扎希德 我需要和你在外面聊聊
Okay.
好吧
All right, what's all this?
好吧 这是要做啥?
These are all of my old notebooks, 31 to be exact.
这些都是我的旧笔记本 准确说来有31本
I consider them my archives, if you will.
我把这些当做我的归档档案 如果你同意的话
I will.
我同意
I reread all of them, every page, and I discovered something.
我把每一页都重新读了一遍 我发现了一些东西
What, that your boob drawings have really improved?
什么 你画胸部大有进步?
No, I discovered you, the real you.
不 我发现了你 真正的你
But this is the real me.
但这就是真正的我啊
No, it's not.
不 这不是
You're breaking your own rules.
你违反了你自己的规则
Because like Stumpy you have a parasite
因为就像胖墩那样 你也长寄生虫了
and that parasite's name is Gretchen.
那个寄生虫的名字就叫格雷琴
Dude, ouch.
哥们 好痛
And wrong, Gretchen is not a parasite.
而且错误 格雷琴不是寄生虫
She's a princess.
她是公主
She's dope, lovely, in every possible way.
她在所有方面都厉害又可爱
She hasn't changed me.
她没有改变我
Not true.
不对
Notebook seven, page nine:
第七本笔记 第九页
"Bros before hoes."
“不重色轻友”
Notebook 24, page six:
第二十四本笔记 第六页
"Brown dudes look dope in hot pink."
“棕皮肤的人穿艳粉色看起来棒极了”
Doesn't sound like me.
这可不像是我的说的
Notebook 30, page 19:
第三十本笔记 第十九页
"Never let a chica change you."
“永远别让小妞改变了你”
This Gretchen is bad news.
这个格雷琴就是个坏消息
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表