剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Sam G the bumblebee.
大黄蜂山姆
I need to get one of those. Denton Dad.
我也得去买♥♥一件那种的 丹顿老爸
Now, all I have to do is register for classes on the 27th
现在我只需要在27号♥在线选课开始时
when online scheduling starts.
注册上课就行了
Honey, you know you can qualify for early registration through disability services.
宝贝 你知道你够格通过残疾服务 提早进行注册的
Your appointment's not for a few weeks, but I can call and move it up.
你的预约还有几周 但我可以打电♥话♥要求提前
No need. I'm completely prepared for normal registration.
不需要 我已经完全准备好 进行正常注册了
Roald Amundsen said, "Victory awaits him who has everything in order."
罗尔德阿蒙森说过 “胜利是留给凡事都准备好的人的”
So does a smack in the head. Case!
头上一巴掌也是 凯茜
Honey, why aren't you eating?
宝贝 你为什么不吃?
I have a stomachache.
我胃痛
I see.
噢 我知道了
What do you see? Why are you saying it like that?
你知道什么了?你为什么要这么说?
Nothing, it's just that ever since you were little,
没什么 只是你从小时候起
whenever you get stressed about something, you get a tuy ache.
无论你什么时候遇到了压力 你都会肚子痛
First dance recital, tuy ache.
第一次舞蹈表演 肚子痛
Kindergarten spelling bee, tuy ache.
幼儿园拼字比赛 肚子痛
First ever track meet,
第一次田径运动会
you guessed it,
各位猜猜看
folks, tuy ache.
肚子痛
Can someone pass the peas, please?
谁把豆子递给我一下好吗?
我只是作为一个从你出生起 就很了解你肚子的人在说
I'm just saying as someone who has known your tuy
since it was born, it's a pattern and--
这是个模式
Can I borrow these? There's a noise that's bothering me.
可以借我一下吗? 这里的噪音吵到我了
No! Yeah, I just need them for a sec.
-不 -我就用一下
Come on, we share. These are mine!
-来吧 分享一下 -这是我的
Come on.
来吧
Carry on.
请继续
Can't wait to go to college!
真是等不及要上大学了
Does it ever occur to you to just leave your brother alone?
你有没有想过放过你哥哥啊?
Never.
绝不
How's your tuy feeling?
你肚子感觉如何?
Right as rain.
好得很
Case.
凯茜?
You okay? - You all right?
你还好吗?你没事吧?
I mean, what are the odds, appendicitis?
这是什么运气啊 阑尾炎?
we're just lucky they caught it before it burst.
我们很走运 在穿孔之前处理掉了
Told you it wasn't anxiety.
我就说了不是焦虑问题
You owe me an apology and $300.
你欠我一个道歉 还有300块
Why $300?
为啥还有300块?
严重精神损伤
Severe emotional damages.
Not happening. I'm gonna go find a doctor to see when we can get out of here, okay?
不会给你的 我去找医生问问 什么时候能出院 好吗?
You know...
你知道的
no one really knows what causes appendicitis.
阑尾炎的发病原因尚不明确
Stop.
住嘴
So technically, it could very well still be stress.
所以从技术上来说 依然有可能是压力引起的
Stop. Feeling torn between two people, perhaps?
住嘴 你这是陷入了左右为难?
Nurse!
护士
This lady banged a bartender m
这位女士睡了个酒保
Hi, Sam.
嗨 山姆
I need to talk to you, and you didn't answer my last text so...
我需要跟你谈谈 而你没有回我上一条信息
thought I would just toodle over.
所以我就过来看看了
I've been busy getting ready for college, and my sister had an organ removed,
我一直在忙着准备大学的时候 而我妹妹又被切除了一个器官
so it's been a lot of chaos in the house to block out.
家里真的有好多混乱的事情要处理
An organ? Appendix.
-器官? -阑尾
okay, well those are useless.
好吧 反正都没用
I was born without one, you know?
我生下来就没有 你知道吗?
That only happens to one out of a hundred-thousand people.
只有十万分之一的几率哦
We Hardaways are just constantly bucking statistics.
我们哈达威家的人 一直在跟统计数据做对
Four out of five. Four out of five. Four out of five.
五分之四
Anyway, I've been thinking, and our suer so far has been dreamy.
总之 我一直在想 我们暑假到目前都很梦幻
Four out of five...
五分之四
Which I really needed.
也正是我所需的
我想要以最好的状态进入大学
I wanna put my best foot forward in college.
Four out of five...
五分之四
I really doubted myself in high school. Four out of five...
-我在高中时真的对自己很疑惑 -五分之四
Hid my light under a bushel.
所以隐藏了我的长处
Which I know is hard to believe because it shines so bright anyway,
我知道这很难以置信 因为我已经光芒万丈了
but that was me at a six.
但我的状态还只是一般
Four out of five. Four out of five. Four out of five.
五分之四
But no more. Four out of five...
-但再也不必了 -五分之四
College means I get to be my most authentic self, Paige-ier than ever.
上大学了我就能拿出真正的自我 佩奇到爆
Time to let Paige out of the cage.
是时候让佩奇出笼了
And I just cannot have any unfinished business hanging over my head, so...
所以我不能让任何 未了的事情拖我后腿
我想要和你做♥爱♥
I want us to have sex.
五分之四
Four out of five. Four out of five. Four out of fi--
Y-You wanna have sex?
你…你想和我做♥爱♥?
I wanna have sex.
我想要做♥爱♥
One thing I learned from Sam Takes a Walk
我从山姆去散步中学到东西之一
is that it's not always easy to get where you're going.
就是想要达到目的并不会一帆风顺
There are literally dozens of things that can derail an expedition:
真的有太多事情会毁掉你的探险
faulty equipment...
出故障的装备
It was in Zahid's shoe?
这是从扎希德鞋子里拿出来的?
No.
不要
Nowhere to make camp...
找不到地方扎营
Sam, honey, we're home.
山姆 宝贝 我们回来了
I'm bored.
我好无聊
Bears...
还有熊
Dad, I thought you were watching the game at the bar.
爸 我以为你要去酒吧看比赛
They're out of wings. That's a no go.
他们没鸡翅了 这可不行
Coercial break, gotta pee.
进广♥告♥了 撒个尿去
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
No one in history has ever had this much trouble having sex.
从来就没有人做♥爱♥ 遇到过这么多麻烦吧
I'm leaving for my camp counselor job on Saturday morning.
我周六早上就得出发 去做野营辅♥导♥员了
I mean, it is like the universe is conspiring against us.
就好像整个宇宙都在 密谋对付我们一样
I haven't seen your dad since the Olive Garden. He looks shorter.
自从橄榄园餐厅之后 我就没见过你♥爸♥了 他看起来变矮了
Sam, that's it, the Olive Garden.
山姆 就是这个 橄榄园
We have bad romantic karma from when you broke my heart into a million pieces
自从你在我最爱的意面天堂 把我的心打碎成了渣之后
at my favorite pasta haven.
我们的恋情就一直在遭报应
We need to take back the Olive Garden.
我们需要夺回橄榄园
Like, go there for dinner?
就是去那里吃饭?
And appetizers.
还要有开胃菜
Friday night, my parents are at their Zumba class on Fridays
周五晚上 我爸妈要去上尊巴课
so we can just come back here after dinner.
我们可以在晚餐后回这里来
It'll be our last chance.
这是我们最后的机会了
That sounded really dire, like in a horror movie, but it kind of is.
这听起来太可悲了 就像在恐怖片里 但是…还真有点像
So, based on what you learned and heard today,
所以 基于你们今天所学到的东西
what would you do differently the next time
下次你们遇到可能患有 自闭症的人的时候
you encounter someone who may have ASD?
你们会有什么不同的做法?
Maybe approach the individual a little more calmly.
或许以更加平静的方式靠近他
If I noticed he was having trouble making eye contact, I'd lower the flashlight.
如果我发现他眼神接触有困难的话 我会放低手电筒
I'm sorry, was that just meant for the cops?
抱歉 是只有警♥察♥能回答吗?
Sergeant Mom here.
我是妈妈警官
All right, so we're all done here.
好了 那么我们就结束了
If you guys have any questions, we'll stick around afterwards.
如果你们还有任何疑问 我们之后还会留下
So good, I mean really, really great.
太好了 我是说简直太棒了
I can't believe you put all this together. We all found it really helpful.
真不敢相信你们还真搞出来了 我们都觉得很有帮助
good. Well, I didn't do it all by myself.
那就好 也不是都靠我一个人
Have you met Megan?
你见过梅根吗?
She's an administrator at Oaks County Hospital.
她是橡树郡医院的管♥理♥员♥
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hi, I'm Elsa. Hi.
-嗨 我是艾尔莎 -嗨
The wife.
-我是妻子 -噢
Of who?
谁的?
I've been trying to stand for, like, ten minutes.
谢谢 我花了10分钟都没站起来
Can you come over every morning and do that for me when I wake up?
你能每天早上在我睡醒之后 都来拉我一把吗?
I could. No one would miss me.
可以的 没人会想我
I'm sorry, I'm fine. Everything's fine.
抱歉 我没事 一切都很好
Okay, I'm going back down.
好吧 我还是坐下吧
It's just...
只是…
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表