剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
You're sure this is what you want me to say?
你们确定想让我说这些话?
Yes. Definitely.
-是的 -绝对没错
Okay, whatever.
好吧 随便了
I now pronounce you...
我现在宣布你们
homies.
成为朋友了
You may fist bump your homie.
你们可以相互碰拳了
Yay!
耶
That was weirdly moving.
有点诡异地感动呢
It really was.
没错
I hope I find a homie like that someday.
我希望有一天我也能找到这种朋友
All right, let's get to this midterm.
好了 去考期中考试吧
Holy smokes on a Sunday.
我的个乖乖啊
What?
什么?
I just got a message!
我刚收到信息
Someone wants to buy my canoe!
有人想要买♥♥我的独木舟
Let's go home, homies.
我们回家吧 朋友
Okay, I'm doing this.
好的 我要这么做
I'm doing this. I'm doing this. I'm doing this.
我要这么做
Doug? What the hell was that?
-道格? -到底是什么情况啊?
Why aren't you in New York?
你为什么不在纽约?
Why did you back up so fast?
你为什么倒车这么快?
I was trying to break up your stupid affair.
我想去打断你愚蠢的外遇
Well, I came home early.
我提前回家来了
Why?
为什么?
Shit. Well, look at the cars.
该死 瞧瞧车子啊
Let's worry about that later.
晚点再担心吧
Okay, if you're gonna pass this test, we gotta study.
好了 如果你想要通过考试 我们就得学习了
"During data clustering, a nurse does what?"
“在数据聚类时 护士该做什么?”
Clustering... Cluster F...
聚类 群聚
orgy...
群♥交♥…
nurse orgy?
护士群♥交♥?
That doesn't sound right. Shh.
听起来不对
It's how I study. I find the fun words in the boring words.
我就是这么学习的 在无趣的词里面找出有趣的词
Nurse orgy,
护士群♥交♥
orgy-nizes...
组织群♥交♥
Nurse organizes cues into patterns
护士将线索组织成模式
that lead to the identification of diagnoses.
帮助进行 确诊
Correct. Yes!
-正确 -好的
"What do you do to improve a patient's breathing during respiratory distress?"
“如何改善病人 在呼吸窘迫时的呼吸?”
Head elevated, legs bent or straight,
抬升头部 腿部弯曲或伸直
that is one foul position...
这是一种错误的体♥位♥
You put them in Fowler's position!
让病人处于富勒体♥位♥
Correct.
正确
"Name the frontal lobe neurotransmitter that's associated with pleasure."
“列出与愉悦感相关的 额叶神经递质的名字”
Easy.
简单
Lobe sounds like lube.
什么让我愉悦
Lube is used during sexy time.
愉悦要靠性♥爱♥
And sexy time is dope.
性♥爱♥多多益善
Dopamine. Correct.
-多巴胺 -正确
Twenty-five out of 25.
25题全对
You're like a sex savant.
你就像是个性♥爱♥专家
Thank you.
谢谢
You're definitely gonna pass your midterm if we get there on time.
只要能及时赶到 你肯定能通过期中考试
Yeah, hey, Paige, can we drive a little faster?
是啊 嘿 佩奇 能开快点吗?
Yeah, what's up, Road Rage Paige?
是啊 怎么了 路怒佩奇?
You're all kind and gentle now.
你现在变得善良又温柔了
I don't know.
我不知道
Ever since I sold my canoe, I just...
自从我卖♥♥掉了独木舟 我就…
feel like driving a little slower.
感觉想要开慢点了
H With the canoe went the rage.
愤怒随独木舟而去了
this guy wants over in my lane.
这家伙想抢我的道
After you, sir, and what a lovely pair of truck nuts.
您先请 多可爱的卡车蛋蛋啊
Probably don't need this.
可能不需要这个了
To Zahid passing his test.
祝贺扎希德通过考试
And for doing it all in that sweet suit.
而且考试时还穿着这么酷的西服
And to Sam
感谢山姆
for upholding your promise and not letting me mess up nursing school.
信守了你的诺言 没有让我搞砸护理学校
And to Paige for selling your boat. Yay.
-祝贺佩奇卖♥♥掉了你的船 -耶
Who bought it, anyway?
到底是谁买♥♥了?
Some creep.
某个变♥态♥
His Instagram account is at weed, boobs and dragons,
他的Instagram账号♥叫大♥麻♥ 奶♥子♥和龙
but I don't even care because I am free.
但我不在乎 因为我自♥由♥了
Obviously, that's great news, buddy.
显然这是个好消息 哥们
Paige, I love your fruit jacket.
佩奇 我喜欢你的水果外套
Thank you, Sam. Wow, what a great day.
谢谢 山姆 哇 今天好棒啊
Careful, it's a little hot.
小心 有点烫
Hey. I know you have no reason to talk to me,
嘿 我知道你没有理由搭理我
so feel free to tell me to go away, but I just had to...
想要赶我走也完全没问题 但我必须要…
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
So you don't hate me?
所以你不恨我?
No.
不恨
I don't know.
我不知道
No. No.
不
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know.
我知道
I didn't want...
我并不想
Casey.
凯茜?
I know.
我知道
Hey, guess what.
嘿 猜猜怎么着?
I got into that EMT training program.
我加入了急救员培训项目
Really? Yes, I did.
真的?
That's great.
是的 没错
Yeah.
太棒了
Yeah, gonna have to wear a lot more khaki pants.
是啊 是啊 得要穿更多卡其裤了
Yeah.
是啊
So what's going on with you?
那么 你现在怎么样?
Come on, just be normal.
说吧 我们正常一点吧
I think UCLA might be an option.
我觉得或许加州大学 洛杉矶分校或许有可能了
Of course it is.
当然会有
I just basically have to give up everything, like...
我基本上得放弃一切
eat, sleep and breathe track, so...
吃睡呼吸都得在田径场上 所以
Do you think I should do it?
你觉得我应该去做吗?
Yep.
是的
You're that sure?
你这么确定?
Yep.
是的
Why?
为什么?
Look, I've spent most of my life just doing whatever is easy.
我这辈子大部分时间 都在做轻松的事情
And now I'm doing this EMT stuff,
而现在我在学习做急救员了
and it's really hard, but it's good.
这真的很难 但却也很好
Now I feel like I've got a purpose.
现在我感觉有目标了
So, you know, just don't do the easy thing.
所以 别做轻松的事情
Do the hard stuff.
做难的事情
Yeah, I've had to do a lot of hard stuff lately.
是啊 我最近不得不 做了好多艰难的事情
well...
那么
I better get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Yeah.
是的
Seriously, buddy, I owe you big time.
说真的 哥们 我欠你一个大人情
Are there any midterms I can help you study for?
你有期中考试需要我帮忙的吗?
I've seen the way you study, and it wouldn't be helpful to me.
我见过你的学习方法 这对我没有帮助
Plus, I already took them all, except for ethics.
另外 我也已经考完了 除了伦理学
I skipped that one to get you from the casino.
我没去考试 而是去赌场找你了
Sam, if you fail the midterm, you could fail the whole class.
山姆 如果你期中考试没过 会挂掉整门课的
I know, and it was a classic moral quandary:
我知道 这是一个典型的道德困境
rescue Zahid or pass ethics.
拯救扎希德 还是通过伦理学考试
But in the end, I didn't have a choice.
但说到底 我并没有选择
I had to rescue Zahid, so not a quandary.
我必须要救扎希德 所以 并不算是困境
Now, that is a homie.
这才算朋友
I was really upset to have to take ethics at first...
我一开始对不得不上伦理学课 感觉非常生气
because there's no right or wrong answers
因为根本没有正确或者错误的答案
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表