剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
要是我上了那些课 结果考试全部没考过呢?
Then it's just a big waste of time and money, and I've just, you know,
这完全就是浪费时间和金钱了
let everyone down.
还有让所有人失望了
Well, I really think you can do it.
其实 我真的觉得你能做到
Yeah? Yeah.
-是吗? -是的
Even Yonchi thinks you can do it. Well...
就连优奇都觉得你可以 那么
Hey, don't tell Izzie.
嘿 别告诉伊兹
I won't.
我不会的
Thanks.
谢谢
I might tell her.
我没准会说
And then I'll kill your whole family.
然后我就得杀掉你全家了
my God.
我的天
GMOs use less pesticides, which provides cleaner water conditions,
种植转基因植物使用较少农药 也就能改善水质
but they're also stealing our souls, so I'm torn.
但它们也会偷走我们的灵魂 所以我左右为难
Tbh, GMO tomatoes taste like ketchup,
老实说 转基因番茄味道像番茄酱
and I love ketchup.
而我喜欢番茄酱
I eat it on everything, everything.
我吃所有东西都要配番茄酱
I disagree!
我不同意
Not about ketchup, but...
不是说番茄酱 但是…
the rise of GMOs has led to concentrations of toxic metals
转基因植物的增加 会导致有毒金属的积聚
that have serious consequences on wildlife, so it's not worth it.
会给野生动物带来严重后果 所以并不值得
Time.
时间到
I got a C on the seminar.
我在研讨会上拿到了C
Is that good?
算好成绩吗?
It's great.
非常好
Last week I got an F. A C is a big improvement.
上周我只拿到了F 拿到C是大进步了
Well, that's good for you, Sam.
那很不错啊 山姆
Honey.
宝贝
Hi, Sam.
嗨 山姆
I dropped out of Bowdoin.
我从鲍登退学了
Congrats on your C.
祝贺你拿到C
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表