Tell him.
那个摩托车事故是个表演 先生
The motorcycle crash was a stunt, sir.
我造的假
l faked it.
为什么?
Comment?
你为什么这样做?
Why did you do such a thing?
先生 不要让我生气
And do not make me angry, monsieur.
我非常累
l am very fatigued.
- 有人叫我这样做 - 谁?
- I was told to do it. - By whom?
巴塞洛缪·斯泉基
Bartholomew Strange.
他写信给我叫我在九点三十分时
He wrote to me and told me to fake a crash
制♥造♥一场车祸
and arrive about half-past 9:00.
但是当我到那里时
But when l got there,
他似乎跟其他人一样惊讶
he seemed as surprised as everyone else.
十分钟后他就被毒死了
And 10 minutes later, he is poisoned?
- 是的 - 这两件事无关吗?
-Yes. -And there is no connection?
没有! 不是我♥干♥的
No! I had nothing to do with it.
你没把这些告诉警♥察♥吧?
You have not told this to the police?
这个听起来太不着边际了 不是吗 先生?
Well, it's going to look a bit windy, isn't it, sir?
你为什么要听从他的指示呢?
Why did you obey his instructions?
我听说你会在那里
I heard you'd be there.
而且我知道查尔斯·卡特奈特在法国
And I knew Charles Cartwright was in France.
哦 奥利弗! 你怎么这么懦弱?
Oh, Ollie! why are you so wet?
- 我很不安 - 为什么? 我又不咬人!
-l'm nervous. -Why? I don't bite.
我想到了罗宾·巴宾顿
I'm mindful of Robin Babbington.
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
抱歉 罗宾·巴宾顿怎么了?
Excuse me, what has happened to Robin Babbington?
嗯 罗宾也爱上了她
Well, Robin fell in love with her, too,
她把他送到印度去了 他再也没有回来!
and she sent him to lndia. He never came back.
- 为什么? - 够了!
-Why not? -That's enough!
他崇尚神秘主义 去住修行所了
He went all mystical, went to live in an ashram or something.
- 真疯狂! - 他做了他想做的
-Totally gaga. -He did what he wanted!
是吗? 是你把他逼走的!
Did he? You drove him away!
你最后会把我们都逼走的 艾格!
You drive us all away in the end, Egg!
这活真不讨好
Miserable business.
我知道
l know.
但必须这么做
But it must be done.
斯蒂芬·巴宾顿是个没有敌人的老好人
Stephen Babbington was a gentle old soul without an enemy in the world.
可是他却被谋杀了
And yet he was killed.
至少我们认为他被谋杀了
Or at least we think he was killed.
我们会查明真♥相♥
We're about to find out.
杀人动机是什么?
What reasons are there for killing a person?
巴宾顿知道点什么 巴宾顿认出了什么人
Babbington knew something. Babbington recognised somebody.
他知道什么?
What did he know?
也许是他不知道自己知道的事情
Perhaps it was something he didn't know he knew.
也许他是导致斯泉基医生被害的原因?
Perhaps he was the cause and Dr Strange the effect?
确实如此!
Precisement!
什么?
What?
如果我们相信第二起谋杀
lf we are to believe that the second murder,
是由第一起谋杀引发的
it sprung directly from the first,
那么我们就应该调查第一起谋杀
then it is the first murder that we must investigate.
杀害斯蒂芬·巴宾顿牧师的凶手
The murder of the Reverend Stephen Babbington.
要是我没有搬去康沃尔郡
lf l hadn't moved to Cornwall,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
我在自欺欺人 艾格
I'm deluding myself, Egg.
我不是侦探
l'm no detective.
威尔士小姐 你在这里干什么?
Mademoiselle Wills. what is it that you do here?
恩 我还没见过掘尸
Well, I've never seen an exhumation before.
啊! 这么说来着 你在搜集素材?
Ah! So this is all, how do you say here, grist to your mill?
你的英语掌握得好极了 不是吗?
Your command of English is really rather wonderful, isn't it?
可怜的斯蒂芬
Poor Stephen.
他告诉艾格离奥利弗远一点
He told Egg to steer clear of Oliver
但是女孩子们都很愚蠢 波洛先生
But girls are very foolish, Monsieur Poirot.
对女孩子来讲 别人口中的坏男人
There's something attractive to a girl
总是更有吸引力
about being told that so-and-so is a bad man.
她的第一反应就是用自己的爱来改变他
She at once thinks that her love will reform him.
也许这样说很不道德 但是
It may seem a wicked thing to say, but...
我丈夫去世时我松了一口气
.. I was relieved when my husband died
只剩下艾格和我
and it was just Egg and I.
一个圆嘟嘟的小婴儿 想站起来却总是摔跤
A little roly-poly baby, trying to stand up, always falling over.
是啊 这个昵称很有滑稽吧
Yes, it's a ridiculous nickname.
但别被那个欺骗了
But don't let that deceive you.
她知道自己要什么
She's a girl who knows what she wants.
在斯泉基医生去世的那天晚上
On the night that Dr Strange died,
他看上去在烦恼什么吗?
did he appear to be worried about anything?
没有 没有 他情绪高亢
No. No, he was in high spirits.
他看上去被什么事情逗得很开心
He seemed to be amused about something.
某个隐秘的小玩笑
Some private joke.
他说要给大家一个惊喜
He said he was going to spring a surprise.
不幸的是 他确实做到了
Sadly, he did.
你真的认为我丈夫是被谋杀的? 被尼古丁?
Do you really think someone murdered my husband? With nicotine?
他们正在查
That's what they're trying to find out.
我们只知道托里·斯泉基喝了葡萄酒
All we know is that Tollie Strange drank some Port
然后 恩 - 跟上次一样
and... well, it was - It was just the same.
我当时在场 跟上次一模一样
I was there. It was just the same.
你的花很美 巴宾顿夫人
You have some lovely flowers, Mrs Babbington.
这是什么花?
What are these?
鲁冰花 亲爱的
Lupins, dear.
但是蚜虫让我头疼
I have such trouble with greenfly
我得经常喷洒它们
I have to spray them constantly!
原谅我说话直接 巴宾顿夫人
Forgive my forthrightness, Mrs Babbington,
但是你丈夫给你留下了很多钱吗?
but did your husband leave you very much money?
什么? 他把什么都捐出去了!
What? He gave away everything!
传教士的日子都比我们过得好
Missionaries were better off than we were.
我以前常为此责备他
I used to scold him about it.
那他年轻的时候呢?
What about when he was younger?
他有敌人吗?
Did he have any enemies?
敌人? 从没有!
Enemies? No!
斯蒂芬曾经是我父亲的助理牧师
Stephen was my father's curate.
我们订婚四年后
We were engaged for four years.
他在吉尔灵肯特郡安顿了下来
Then he got a living in Kent, in Gilling,
然后我们就结婚了
so we were able to get married.
我们在吉尔灵生活了十六年
We lived in Gilling for 16 years.
然后我们搬到了康沃尔郡
Then we came to Cornwall.
我们生活得很幸福
We were happy.
我有一点小建议
I have a little idea I would like to suggest.
有没有可能
Is it possible
毒药本来是给巴塞洛缪·斯泉基先生的
that the poison was intended all along for Sir Bartholomew Strange
而巴宾顿牧师误喝了它
and then... the Reverend Babbington, he drank it by mistake?
认识托里的人不会想用鸡尾酒毒害他
No-one who knew Tollie at all well would have tried to poison him with a cocktail.
- 为什么? - 因为他从不喝鸡尾酒
- Mais pourquois pas? - Because he never drank them.
- 不能忍♥受鸡尾酒的味道 - 啊 是吗?
- Couldn't stand them. - Ah, oui?
我可以告诉你们实情吗?
May I speak to you the truth?
我们一直在进行的整个调查
You know, this whole investigation, it has been conducted with...
你们投入了极大的热情
great enthusiasm
表现了娴熟的技巧
and great skill.
但是却一筹莫展 是吧?
But it has yielded very little, non?
而且这项工作危险重重
And there is danger.
真正的危险
Real danger.
因此现在波洛要接手此案
So now Poirot, he will take charge.
我们坐明天的早班列车回伦敦
We will return to London by the early train.
如果可以的话 小姐 你去参观一下
And if you please, mademoiselle, you will make
琥珀有限公♥司♥的陈列室
the visit to the showrooms of Ambrosine Limited.
查尔斯先生会接到我的指示
Sir Charles will receive his instructions from me.
这是经典手法
It is the approach classique, you see.
排除法!
The technique of elimination!
我们一一排除嫌疑
We eliminate the suspects one by one.
我们不像无头苍蝇一样乱撞
We do not scamper around like... the puppies.
辛西娅·戴克斯在吗?
Cynthia Dacres?
谢谢
Thank you.
鸢尾式袖口
Fleur-de-lys on the cuffs.
很有趣 对吧?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表