那我自己过去!
I'm going to come round!
我以前见过这个男人
I've seen this man before.
我之前没有意识到
I didn't know it,
但当我看到听证会的那个女孩子时想起来了
but then I saw the girl at the inquest.
哪个女孩子?
Which girl was this?
那个叫希拉·韦伯的女孩子
The girl Sheila Webb.
我可以确定之前我确实见过她 有点像第六感
I'd definitely seen her before, it was like having a sixth sense of dejavu
感觉之前有过这样的经历
which is a feeling I've not previously experienced.
那您是在哪里见过韦伯女士的?
And where had you seen before the Mdms Webb?
我是和我夫人一起
Well Mrs Bland and I were
在城♥堡♥酒店的艺术品交易市场见到她的
at the Fine Art Fair at the Oastle Hotel.
人一有钱事就多 哈德卡索先生
Now that our pockets are a little deeper Hardcastle
这样的宴会总会邀请我们
we get invited to things like that,
希拉·韦伯当时正走过休息室
and Sheila Webb was walking through the foyer
从楼上下来的
having come from upstairs.
跟一个男人一起 就是这个男人
With a man. This man.
- 什么时候的事? - 就在凶杀前一天
- When was this? - The day before the murder.
你确定?
Are you sure?
当然确定了 瑞斯中尉
Of course he's sure Lieutenant Race,
并不是每个人都会沉迷于温柔乡不分是非
it's not everyone whose judgement has melted in the face of a pretty girl.
你在暗示什么?
What are you suggesting?
感谢你前来 布兰德先生
Thank you for coming in Mr Bland.
我很怀疑你是否还能够理智的思考
I am questioning your ability to think professionally
尤其是你跟那个年轻女人亲亲我我的时候
about a young woman you were seen kissing moments before the coroner's inquest.
我们要不要去跟她谈谈?
Shall we go and talk to her?
詹金斯 我们要去那条街找希拉·韦伯
Jenkins, we need to get down to the parade and find Miss Sheila Webb.
你认为是她做的 是吗?
You think she did it, don't you?
在这种时候 我波洛什么头绪都没有
At this point in time, Poirot he rules out nothing.
是吗? 我知道希拉·韦伯跟这事没关系
Oh doesn't he? Well I know she isn't involved,
我知道她是一个好人 需要我们的帮助
I know she's a good person who needs our help.
世上尽是一些做坏事的好人 先生
The world is full of good people who do bad things, mon ami.
那你打算去哪?
So where are you going to go?
我没地方可去!
I don't have anywhere to go!
我不知道该干什么! 不要碰我!
I don't know what I'm going to do! Don't touch me!
希拉 快进来
Sheila. Come back inside.
我不想你再跟着我 因为这一切都该结束了
I don't want you to follow me, because this all stops now.
- 回来 - 你还不明白吗?
- Come back inside. - Do you understand?
先进来 希拉 求你了 冷静一点
Come back inside Sheila. Come on. Calm down.
她们说 她就在电♥话♥亭里
...They said, she is in the telephone booth!
啊!!!
AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!
詹金斯 这是谁?
Who is it Jenkins?
先生 这是诺拉 就是她之前想跟您讲电♥话♥
It's Nora Brent sir. She was trying to talk to you earlier.
谁能阻止他们伤害我的女孩们!
Will someone please get them to stop hurting my girls!
您一定要阻止这一切!
Will you get it to stop!
哦 亲爱的诺拉
Oh, lovely Nora.
诺拉·布伦特打电♥话♥的时候原话是怎么说的?
Using her exact words, what did Nora Brent say to you Oonstable?
她说她说的不是真的
She said she couldn't see how what she said could be true.
她在听证会上撒谎了
That she was lying at the inquest.
她说的应该是希拉·韦伯吧?
And this is Sheila Webb she's talking about?
我认为是这样的
I believe so.
但她并没有提到任何名字?
But she didn't mention her name?
詹金斯 你确定那就是她的原话?
Oonstable Jenkins, are you absolutely certain that those were her exact words?
- 这很重要 - 我想 我可以确定
- It is very important. - I'm sure yes, I think so.
当时都很忙 大家都有各自的事情
And it was busy. Everyone was on their way out.
马丁代尔小姐 有人看见希拉·韦伯与死者
Miss Martindale, Sheila Webb was seen with the dead man
在谋杀前一天在城♥堡♥旅馆出现过
at the Castle Hotel a day before the murder.
城♥堡♥旅馆?
The Castle Hotel?
那可是工作时间 她在那有工作吗?
That would be during working hours, did she have an appointment there?
她常常在那工作
She often has an appointment there.
她有位常驻城♥堡♥旅店的常客
She had a regular client who resides at the Castle Hotel.
我用"顾客"这个词是有它的意义的
And I use the word "client" with all its meaning sir.
希拉·韦伯与我们的某些男顾客过度亲密
Sheila Webb has a habit of inappropriate familiarity with some of our male clients.
尤其是普迪教授 他住城♥堡♥旅馆
A Professor Purdy especially, who resides at The Castle hotel
至少每周点她服务一次
and requests her services at least once a week.
我相信他给她买♥♥过礼物
He's bought her gifts I believe,
可能你已经注意到了那块银色腕表
perhaps you've noticed the silver wristwatch,
不是希拉这样的女孩买♥♥得起的
which a girl like Sheila couldn't possibly afford.
是 女士
Oui madamoiselle.
听说别人看见她与其它男人出现在城♥堡♥旅馆
It would not be at all surprised to hear that she had been seen
我一点也不惊讶
with other gentlemen at the Castle Hotel.
这很不光彩
That is a disgraceful insinuation.
是吗 中尉? 你应该意识到了希拉·韦伯
Is it Lieutenant? Surely, you've been aware of the effect
会吸引某种类型的男人
Sheila Webb has on a certain type of man.
请告诉我 希拉·韦伯小姐或者
Tell to me if you please, has madamoiselle Sheila Webb
诺拉·布伦特小姐在
or mademoiselle Nora Brent ever worked
加里·格瑞森的住处工作过吗?
on the estate of Garry Gregson?
别再问了 谁在乎加里·鲁迪·格瑞森呀
Not again! Who cares about Garry Ruddy Gregson,
你就不能看看眼前的案子吗?
can't you see the case that is building in front of you here?!
不 先生 格瑞森的工作都是我负责的
No Monsieur, I deal with all matters Gregson.
谢谢 女士
Merci madamoiselle.
快点
Come on.
警官 你要去哪?
Where is it that you go Inspector?
当然是把死者照片给城♥堡♥酒店的工作人员看了
To show the dead man's photograph to the Castle staff, of course.
- 你来不? - 不
- Are you coming? - Non.
- 不 - 不
- No. - Non.
我越来越不懂你了
I don't even begin to understand you Poirot.
- 晚上好 先生 - 晚上好
- Evening sir. - Evening.
有什么消息了吗 瑞斯?
What news have you got for me Race?
我检查了威尔布朗姆新月街
Well I ran checks on the residents and neighbours of 61
六十一号♥所有的住户和邻居 看起来...
Wilbraham Crescent as well as I can, and there seems to be...
你发现了什么?
And what did you find?
也没什么 如果说的都是事实的话
Not much, if the truth be told.
布兰德夫妇得到了一大笔钱
The Blands have come into money,
但从银行交易记录来看
but as you can see from these bank transactions
这笔钱继承自加拿大
it's genuinely an inheritance from Canada.
隔壁的克里斯多夫·马布特也很可疑
Christopher Mabbutt next door is of interest to us because
因为他去世界各地旅行...
he travels extensively on the continent...
对 马布特为阿姆斯特朗军械署工作 不是吗
Yes Mabbutt works for Armstrong Ordnance doesn't he,
为法国提供军♥火♥
who supply the French army with weapons.
- 是的 - 所以不是你所说的德国间谍
- He does. - So not your usual German spy.
不是
No.
- 还有什么? - 暂时就这些
- Anything else? - Not as yet.
这起发生在大庭广众之下的谋杀案
Does this second murder on the Parade
与威尔布朗姆新月街有什么联♥系♥吗?
have anything to do with Wilbraham Crescent?
- 有 - 什么联♥系♥?
- Yes. - In what way?
我 我不知道
I, I don't know.
你知道的不多呀 是不是 中尉?
You don't know much, do you Lieutenant?
- 波洛呢? - 也不知道
- Does Poirot? - Not yet.
可能威尔布朗姆新月街的事跟机密泄露
Maybe this business in Wilbraham Crescent has nothing to do with the leak
和菲奥娜·汉伯里的死没有关系
and Fiona Hanbury's death.
可能你错了 中尉
Maybe you're wrong Lieutenant.
我不这么认为 先生
I don't think so sir.
你还有一天时间
Well you have one more day,
不然我就要让其它人员介入了 你明白吗?
and then I will bring in other agents, do you understand?
这是我的吗?
Is that mine?
对
Yes.
你在哪找到的?
Where did you find it?
对不起 我当时不在
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你死去的那晚
On the night you died.
我去拿我的帽子和大衣
Let me get my hat and my coat.
我们去布卢贝尔
Let's go down the Bluebell,
然后去我家 好吗?
and then let's go to my house. All right?
- 好的 - 待在这
- All right. - Stay here.
你能认出他吗?
Do you recognise him?
在过去一周他在旅馆出现过吗?
Has he been in the Hotel any time in the past week?
没有吧
I don't think so.
可能有个年轻女士陪着他
Possibly accompanied by a young lady,
一位叫希拉·韦伯的
a miss Sheila Webb.
我无法想像那个可怜姑娘
I cannot believe that poor girl
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表