可能他们在马布特的花♥园♥里
Maybe they buried this in Mabbutt's garden
埋了这个来转移我们的视线..
to draw us away...
不 马布特先生和佩玛欣小姐在谋杀案那晚
No, no. Monsieur Mabbutt and Mademoiselle Pebmarsh
有人不小心听见了他们在争吵
were overheard on the evening of the murder.
你必须现在行动 马布特先生!
You need to do it now, Mr Mabbutt!
不要和他们到处跑来跑去了!
Not with them swarming all over the place no!
如果我们现在不行动 一切就都白费了!
It will all be wasted if we don't act now!
据推测他们是在吵孩子的事
It was presumed that they were arguing about the children.
但是不 波洛不这么认为 波洛推测
But non, Poirot thinks not. Poirot suspects
他们在谈论此时在邻居家里的警♥察♥
that they were talking about the police that were now in the neighbourhood
还有把偷来的文件送到
and the importance of getting the stolen documents
大♥陆♥那边他们的联络人那里
to their contact on the continent.
- 佩玛欣小姐? - 想想这个
- Miss Pebmarsh? - Consider this.
菲奥娜小姐在她跟踪拉金那天晚上留的便条
The note that was made by mademoiselle Fiona on the night she followed Larkin.
它可能是在匆忙中写的
It would have been made in haste hein?
一张纸 从手提包中扯出来 潦草地记下
A piece of paper, pulled from her handbag, a scribble.
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
六十一号♥? 没人知道是什么意思
Number 61? No-one knows what it means.
的确 我的朋友 的确
Exactement, mon ami, exactement,
所以如果你愿意的话?
so if you please?
可是我这么做的时候就对了
Perhaps Poirot is correct when he does this.
威尔布朗姆新月街十九号♥
19 Wilbraham Orescent.
佩玛欣小姐
Mademoiselle Pebmarsh.
马布特先生 我能问一下你要去哪儿吗?
Can I ask you where you're going please Mr Mabbutt?
- 你为什么这么问? - 例行公事
- Why are you asking? - Routine.
嗯 我一小时三刻后要坐去加来的船
Well I'm taking the Calais ferry in three quarters of an hour,
接下来三天在法国有生意要做 祝你日安
and have business in France for the next three days. Good day to you.
你能过来一下吗 先生
Will you step over to the car please sir.
花您一点时间
Just a minute of your time.
你这是什么意思 中尉?
What is the meaning of this Lieutenant?
请容忍♥我们 先生 我为带来的不便道歉
Bear with us sir. I apologise for the inconvenience.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好 小姐 是我 赫尔克里·波洛
Good afternoon Mademoiselle, it is I Hercule Poirot.
我能为你做什么呢 先生
And what can I do for you Monsieur.
小姐 我有理由相信诺拉·布伦特小姐
Eh bien, madamoiselle I have reason to believe that Mademoiselle Nora Brent
可能和一位绅士来过摄影室照相
may have visited the studio here to have a photograph
我想 是否可以
taken with a gentleman, and I wondered if I might take
麻烦您让我看一眼您的记录
you up on your offer most kind to have a look through your records.
当然可以
Of course.
因为不知道这位绅士的名字
Not knowing the gentleman's name
我建议你从字母表的开头
I suppose it would be best if you were to start
慢慢找起比较好
at the beginning of the alphabet and work your way through.
是的 我同意
Oui d'accord.
那你要从这开始
Then you should begin here.
谢谢
Merci.
渡海的好天气 先生
Fine weather for a crossing today sir.
还要多久?
How long is this going to take?
还要几分钟
Just a few minutes more.
这是什么?
What have we here?
放开我!
Get off me!
要来一杯茶吗 先生?
Would you like a cup of tea monsieur?
不 不 谢谢小姐
Non, no, non, merci madamoiselle.
我想我已经找到了要找的东西
I think I have found what I am looking for.
这么快?
Already?
是的
Oui.
我猜诺拉·布伦特小姐的情人的名字
I thought that the sweetheart of Mademoiselle Nora Brent had a name
的首字母在字母表开头 果真如此
at the beginning of the alphabet and luck it has struck.
米莉森特·佩玛欣 我是皇家海军瑞斯中尉
Millicent Pebmarsh, I am Lieutenant Race of the Royal Navy
我以叛国罪逮捕你
and I am arresting you under suspicion of high treason.
可以跟我来一趟吗?
Will you please accompany me?
再来一杯吧 快点
So let's have another one then, come on.
瑞福夫人?
Mrs Rival?
哦 你好 我已经说了该说的
Oh hello, I've said everything I had to say
两点一刻我就回伦敦了 谢谢
and I'm back to London on the two-fifteen so thanking you.
干杯
Ohin-Ohin.
哈利·卡斯尔顿是什么时候刮胡子割伤的?
Can I ask when Harry Oastleton cut himself shaving?
我也不清楚 我们在一起的时候吧
Well I don't know when. When we were together.
十五年前?
Fifteen years ago?
我跟你说过了我十五年没见他了
I told you I haven't seen him for fifteen years,
你没做笔记吗?
didn't you take notes?
警方外科医生告诉我那个伤疤是近期才有的
The police surgeon tells me that it's a much more recent scar.
可能只有两年之久
Perhaps only two years old.
我记得是这样的
Well I remember him doing it,
肯定是你们的外科医生错了 先生
so your police surgeon is incorrect, your honour.
瑞福夫人 你知道防碍司法公正
Mrs Rival, you know that perverting the course of justice carries
最少获刑四年
a maximum prison sentence of four years?
所以我才不会那么干
Which is why I don't do it.
这是你在伦敦的住址吗?
Is this your correct address in London?
是的
I believe it is, yes.
很好
Good.
哦 希拉 很高兴你回来了
Oh, Sheila. Nice to have you back.
我在打诺拉没完成的文稿"裸爱"
I've been typing up some of the work that Nora left unfinished
你既然回来了就接手吧
on "Naked Love" now that you're back perhaps you could take it over.
当然 马丁代尔小姐
Of course Miss Martindale.
恩 手稿在我办公室 午餐时间到了 姑娘们
Well, the manuscript's in my office. It's lunchtime girls.
你在这儿可做了一大堆工作
Quite an operation you had going here.
拉金偷了文件
Larkin would steal the documents.
佩玛欣复印了一份
Pebmarsh would make a copy.
马布特把它带到法国
And Mabbutt would make a drop somewhere in France.
而你们所有人都受雇于沃特豪斯
And all of you recruited by the Waterhouse's.
不对 中尉
Non Lieutenant.
沃特豪斯?
The Waterhouses?
你的推理在提到那废物之前都很正确
You were doing quite well until you mentioned that scum.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
- 我们在这里干吗? - 我们被捕了吗?
- What are we doing here? - Are we under arrest?
为什么你们把名字从塔克曼换成了沃特豪斯
Why did you change your name from Tuchman to Waterhouse,
为什么你们用伪造的身份住在英国?
why are you living in England under false identities?
- 因为我们是犹太人! - 什么?
- Weil wir Juden sind! - What?
我们是犹太人!
We are Jewish!
但这里是英国
But this is England,
为什么你们要掩盖是犹太人的事实?
why are you disguising the fact you're Jewish?
你认为这儿不存在反犹太主义吗 中尉?
Do you think that anti-Semitism doesn't exist here as well Lieutenant?
这是我们两年中换的第三个英国城市了!
This is our third English city in two years!
如果你经历过我们在慕尼黑经历过的 中尉
When you have lived through what we did in Munich Lieutenant,
只要经历一点你就会逃走了
at the first sign of it you move on.
我们只希望能安静地活着
All we want is to live our lives quietly,
没有威胁 没有种族歧视!
without threat, without prejudice!
讽刺的是 中尉
The irony is Lieutenant
和德国和平相处是符合我们国家的利益的
it's in our country's interests to have peace
阻止不断向西推进的共和党人
with Germany. To stop the communists creeping ever westward.
我们是把消息泄露给希♥特♥勒♥的爱国者
We are patriots who pass information to Hitler,
因为如果张伯伦的绥靖政策不管用
because if Chamberlain's policy of appeasement doesn't hold
而像丘吉尔这样的人掌权的话
and someone like Ohurchill gets his hands on power
我们就会被卷入比上次糟糕百倍的战争
we will be dragged into a war a hundred times worse than the last one.
在那种情况下 德国越快击败弱小自♥由♥的英国
And in that scenario the quicker Germany knocks
或者使欧洲陷入纳粹手中
out a weak liberal England the better for all Europe.
对整个欧洲就越好
Or what would remain of Europe under the Nazis.
先生 你没经历过自己国家被外国独♥裁♥统治
Monsieur you have not seen your country overrun by foreign tyranny.
我经历过 我还要告诉你 先生
I have. And I tell you monsieur
我把这个弱小自♥由♥的英国 像你称呼的那样
that I value the weak liberal England, as you call it,
看成是值得为之战斗的
as a country well worth the fighting for.
但是你不会战斗的 对吗 先生?
But you won't do the fighting, will you Monsieur?
到时又会是年轻小伙子上战场了
It will be the young boys again.
如果我能使这个国家弱小而不参战
And if I can save one life by keeping this country weak
从而拯救一条命的话
so it cannot engage in war with Germany,
我就会为我的所作所为感到骄傲
then I will be proud of what I have done.
菲奥娜·汉伯里也是人命
Fiona Hanbury had a life.
我想那种人应被称为抵押品 中尉
I think people like that are called collateral Lieutenant.
他们是为了更伟大的利益而死
They die for a greater good.
拜托! 停下吧!
Please! Stop!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表