好的 坐下来喘口气
Right, well sit down and breathe.
- 待在这 我会帮你的 - 好的
- Stay here. I will help you. - Yes.
- 佩玛欣小姐? - 你是谁?
- Miss Pebmarsh? - Who are you?
我是瑞斯中尉 路过而已
I'm Lieutenant Race. I was passing by.
我沙发后面有个死人
There's a dead man behind my sofa.
- 怎么会这样? - 我不知道
- How did this happen? - I don't know.
- 他是谁? - 我不知道
- Who is he? - I don't know.
我一个人住 我下班回来 房♥间里有个神经病
I live alone. I came home from work. There was an hysteric in the house.
她尖叫着跑了
She left screaming.
然后我就在沙发后面发现了一个死人
And I find a dead man behind the sofa.
你很冷静
You're very calm.
瑞斯中尉 要是你看到了
When you saw what I saw
我在世界大战中看到的东西
in the Great War, Lieutenant Race.
你就会知道死人没什么可怕的
You know a dead man is not something to be scared of.
如果你能邀请那位神经病小姐进来
If you will invite the young hysteric in,
我可以给她沏壶好茶
I'll make her a cup of sweet tea.
- 我来给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ - 很好
- I'll call the police. - Very good.
死者是谁?
Who was this dead man?
额... 奇怪的就是这个 波洛
Well... it's much stranger than that Poirot.
希拉·韦伯小姐认识他吗?
Was he known to Mdms Sheila Webb?
显然不认识
Apparently not.
不 警官 我从没见过他
No I've never seen him before Inspector.
你确定?
And you're positive about that?
马丁代尔小姐说让我三点到这 并且自己进来
Miss Martindale said to come here for three o'clock and let myself in.
接着我就注意到了钟
And then I noticed the clocks,
然后我以为自己搞错时间了
and I thought I might have got the wrong time,
就在佩玛欣小姐进来之前
and then just before Miss Pebmarsh arrived
我注意到躺在那的那个人
I noticed the man lying there.
你以前给佩玛欣小姐工作过吗?
Have you worked for Miss Pebmarsh before?
没 这就是问题所在
No, and that's the thing sir.
她点名要我 我不知道她怎么认识我的
She asked for me specially, I don't know how she knew me.
长官 我们找不到凶器 没发现刀子
Sir. We can't find the murder weapon, there's no knife.
这上面写他是"卡瑞先生
He's a "Mr RH Curry.
城市及地方保险有限公♥司♥"
Metropolitan and Provincial Insurance".
我不认识他
I don't know him.
待在这
Stay here.
我没听过卡瑞这个名字 也没听过这家公♥司♥
I've never heard the name Curry, or the name of his firm.
你今天在等什么访客吗?
Were you expecting any visitor today?
没有 我以前从没见过这个人
No. And I've never seen this man before.
把他带走
Take him away.
你雇了一个打字员
Just the typist you ordered.
我没有 你在说什么啊?
I didn't order a typist, what are you talking about?
你今天午饭时间没有
You didn't ring up
给卡文迪什秘书服务社打电♥话♥
the Cavendish Bureau at lunchtime today
要希拉·韦伯给你服务吗?
and ask for the services of Sheila Webb?
当然没有 我也没听说过希拉·韦伯
Certainly not. And I've never heard of a Sheila Webb.
午饭时你在哪?
Where were you at lunchtime?
我在赖特先生的摄影棚兼♥职♥
I work part time at Mr Wright's photography studio on the parade.
办理预订 领客人入场 午饭时间是很忙的
Taking bookings. Seeing people in. Lunchtime can be quite busy.
你没给卡文迪什秘书服务社打电♥话♥?
And you didn't call the Oavendish Bureau?
没有 年轻人 我没有
No, young man, I did not.
我值完班 跟往常一样三点钟到家
I did my shift and returned home as usual just after three.
我知道我没有晚 因为我来到门前的时候
I know I wasn't late because I heard my cuckoo clock
听到我的布谷鸟钟报时
as I approached the door.
那你的其它那些钟呢?
What about your other clocks?
为什么他们都设定停在四点十三?
Why were they all set to thirteen minutes past four?
什么"其它那些钟"?
What "other clocks"?
你起居室里其它四个钟
Your four other clocks in the sitting room.
起居室里没有其它四个钟
There are no four other clocks in the sitting room.
只有我的布谷鸟钟
Just my cuckoo clock.
佩玛欣女士总是不锁门吗?
Mdms Pebmarsh does she always keep unlocked her door?
你是想让我说邻居对她的印象?
You're thinking I imagine of her neighbours?
对
Oui.
他们什么也没看见
They saw nothing.
房♥子一侧住着一个养猫的女士
On one side there's a cat lady
生活中就只有猫
who literally could speak of nothing else.
小波普喜欢小鸡
Tiddly-pops likes chicken,
哥本哈根喜欢自己的肾 是不是呀 哥本?
and Copenhagen loves his kidneys - don't you Oopey?
另一侧住着一对兄妹 是大学教师
On the other side a brother and sister - academics.
午饭时间他们什么也没看到
They saw nothing at all during lunch time.
案发的屋后也没有什么入口
At the back of the house there's no access at all.
那么马丁代尔女士呢?
And Mdms Martindale?
给我打电♥话♥的不是佩玛欣小姐?
It wasn't Miss Pebmarsh who rang me?
你亲自接的电♥话♥吗?
Did you take the call yourself?
是 一点四十五的时候 我有记录
Yes, at about a quarter to two. And I put her in the book.
这些钟确实不是佩玛欣女士的?
These clocks. Definitely they do not belong to Mdms Pebmarsh's?
她是这么说的
That's what she says.
啊 这是个迷
Eh bien. It is a puzzle.
但波洛还有其他的疑惑 就是你
But there is something else that puzzles Poirot. You.
为什么昨天下午三点
Why was Colin Race in Wilbraham Crescent
科林·瑞斯会在威尔布朗姆新月街?
at three o'clock yesterday afternoon?
为什么警♥察♥允许你在审讯的时候发问?
And why do the police permit that you should ask questions during the interviews?
还有 我亲爱的朋友
And why is it that your eyes
为什么你的眼睛哭红了呢?
are inflamed with crying my dear friend?
我在海军有编制
I have a commission in the Navy,
但我...我来自军情六局
but I'm... I'm MI6.
在多佛城♥堡♥下面 自从拿破仑战争时期
Under Dover Castle, ever since the Napoleonic wars
那里就有一个隧♥道♥系统了
there's been a series of tunnels.
我们正在把它改造成防空袭总部
We are in the process of turning them into a bomb-proof HQ
海军对这些隧♥道♥具有治理权
where the Navy could police the channel
从那我们得到德国即将发起再次进攻的信息
from were things to come a second war with Germany.
我正试着在员工里找一个德国间谍
I've been trying to locate a German mole amongst the staff,
三个晚上之前...我找到了她
and... three nights ago I found her.
安娜贝尔·拉金 她被跟踪并被杀害了
Annabel Larkin. She was followed and she was killed.
我爱的女人跟她一起遭到了不幸
Along with the woman I loved.
菲奥娜·汉伯里
Fiona Hanbury.
因为我没有陪着她 她死了
Who died because I wasn't there.
在菲奥娜的遗物中我发现了这个
Amongst Fiona's things I found this.
一弯新月
A crescent.
字母M
The letter M.
六十一
61.
我想这是菲奥娜留的便条
I think it's a note
说明她跟踪拉金到的地方
as to where Fiona followed Larkin.
也就是他们的接头地点
Where the contact was.
我搜查了新月酒吧 以及多佛的六个月牙胡同
I checked out The Crescent pub, and the half dozen crescent roads in Dover.
这么说当时你正在搜查威尔布朗姆新月街
Yet, and you were checking out Wilbraham Crescent
这时希拉·韦伯从十九号♥跑出来
at the very instant as Sheila Webb she runs out of number 19.
是的 我在做再次调查 那里离事发地点最近
Yes, I was checking again, it was closest to the scene of the accident
听起来可能有点疯狂 但我相信这不是个巧合
and I may sound crazy, but I don't believe it was a coincidence.
我认为威尔布朗姆新月街死的那个人
I believe the man dead in Wilbraham Crescent
一定在某种意义上与安娜贝尔·拉金有关
must be connected in some way to Annabel Larkin...
有可能
Possible.
我并不相信警方的看法
And I don't believe what the police are thinking.
我不相信希拉·韦伯是杀人犯
That Sheila Webb is a murderer.
- 我懂 - 她是主要嫌疑人
- I see. - She's the main suspect.
她发现了尸体
She was the one that found the body,
她是唯一在那屋子里独自待过的人
she's the one they can place alone in the house.
她跑出来时我看出她有多么恐惧
I saw how scared she was when she ran out.
救救我
Please help me!
我知道她不是杀人犯
I know she's not a murderer.
我会的 我会帮你的
I will. I will help you.
我不想再次因为我无能为力而害了一个女孩
and I will not let another girl down because I was unable to help.
早上好 先生 现在似乎有必要
Good morning Gentlemen. Well, it seems this is the time for coodination
在海军和警方之间做个协调了 对吗?
between the Navy and the Police, don't you agree?
我们想清理德国小分队在多佛的残余份子
We want to flush out what remains of this German cell in Dover.
情报机关告诉我 这很可能与保险公♥司♥代理人
Intelligence tells me it could well be connected
被谋杀一案有很大关系 在哪来着?
with the murder of this Insurance agent in
威尔布朗姆新月街
- where was it? - Wilbraham Crescent.
这还没有得到证实 上将
That hasn't been verified yet, Admiral.
不是在威尔布朗姆新月街吗?
It's not Wilbraham Crescent?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表