Why not? It's like bloody Liberty hall round here.
真乱
Such disarrangement.
嗯 这就是那份遗嘱附录 那份假的
Yes, that's the codicil all right. The forgery.
不 先生 你错了
Non, Monsieur. You are mistaken.
我可以向你保证...
I can assure you -
不 不 不 先生
Non, non, non, Monsieur.
这是拉格伦长官给我的遗嘱附录
This is the codicil that was given to me
而这份文件才是
by the Inspector Raglan and it was this document
被专家认定为是假的的文件
that was examined by the experts and declared to be the fake.
这又是什么?
What's this then?
这是我在你的前雇员莱斯利·费瑞尔
That is the codicil that I discovered amongst the personal
遗物中发现的遗嘱附录
belongings of your former employee Lesley Ferrier.
你意识到了吗 福勒顿先生
Were you aware, monsieur... Fullerton,
莱斯利·费瑞尔的罪行中
that amongst the other petty misdemeanours of Lesley Ferrier,
有一条就是因为造假而入狱三个月
one of his convictions was a three month sentence in prison for forgery?
天啊 奥尔佳·塞米诺娃
Good Lord. So Olga Seminoff
就是让他去伪造遗嘱附录
got him to forge the codicil?
一定是这样
It certainly appears so.
- 这就很奇怪了 - 为什么?
- Now this is odd. - Pourquoi?
我不是专家 但似乎费瑞尔弄的这份遗嘱
I'm no expert but it seems to me that Ferrier has made
比给我的那份还要做的好
a far betterjob on this one than the one he sent to me.
- 晚上好 德雷克太太 - 晚上好
- Good evening Mrs Drake. - Good evening.
你这白♥痴♥! 你吓死我了!
You idiot! You scared me half to death!
盖伊·福克斯之夜就要来了 德雷克太太
Guy Fawkes night is almost upon us, Mrs Drake.
就是这样 没必要害怕
That's all. There's no need to be scared.
哦 天啊! 天啊!
Oh God! Oh God!
就像他那个受诅咒的妹妹一样
Just like his blessed sister.
警长
Inspector?
你是否仍在搜查那个逃跑的疯子?
Do you still search for your lunatic who has escaped?
好吧 波洛先生 我放弃了 帮帮我 好吗?
All right, Mr Poirot. I give in. Help me out, will you?
你现在想叫我加入你的调查?
So now you wish to involve Poirot in your detection 'modern'?
我现在会听任何一个人的意见
I'll listen to anyone right now.
- 等我一下 - 好
- Un moment. - Of course.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
令人伤心的发现
A discovery most distressing, n'est pas?
让我想到了以前 碧翠丝
Brought it all back. Beatrice.
这里就是我们当时发现她的地方
This is where they found her.
碧翠丝·怀特小姐的死不是意外 是吗?
And the death of madamoiselle Beatrice White, it was not an accident, was it, mademoiselle?
我之前告诉过你 碧翠丝不是被谋杀的
I've told you before. Beatrice wasn't murdered!
不 不 不是被谋杀的
Non, non, non. Not murdered.
我想起了你在教堂告诉我的话
But Poirot he has considered what you told to him in the churchyard.
我非常在乎她
I cared for her very deeply, monsieur.
而当我发现她有多在乎的时候已经太迟了
And I only discovered how much she cared when it was too late.
"已经太迟了" 你是怎么知道她的感受的?
"When it was too late". How did you discover her feelings?
- 我... - 有张便条 是吗?
- I... - There was a note, was there not?
她是自杀的?
And she took her own life?
我认为她很快乐
God knows I thought she was happy enough.
但碧翠丝... 碧翠丝她从不满足
But Beatrice... Beatrice could never reconcile herself
她性格就是这样 从来不会以这种方式来爱我
to her true nature. Could never love me the way...
我没有告诉警♥察♥关于便条的事情
I didn't tell the police about the note.
我想将她从侮辱和不神圣的坟墓里拯救出来
I wanted to save her from the final indignity. An unconsecrated grave.
我觉得我至少能够为她做这件事
I thought I could do that for her at least.
要是我们能够得到安宁就好了
If only we could have been left alone. Left in peace.
乔伯 科特雷尔牧师
Job, Reverend Cottrell.
乔伯他被上帝折磨着 就像我一样
Job was afflicted... by the Lord. Just like me.
他一无所有了
He had everything taken away from him.
确实是 亲爱的女士 这些事情都在考验我们
Indeed, dear lady. These things are sent to try us.
这是他的愿望 首先带走了我的艾伯特
It's His will. First he took my Albert from me,
之后是乔伊斯
then Joyce.
现在连利奥波德都被他召唤了
Now dear Leopold has been called to him.
牧师 女士 你们...
Reverend Cottrell. Madame. You have my...
"上帝之火已从天堂落下 烧死所有的羊
"The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep,
和仆人 我独自逃出来就是为了告诉你"
and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. "
是不是很恐怖? 非常恐怖
Isn't it dreadful? Quite dreadful.
嗯 确实是
Yes, indeed.
科特雷尔牧师 可以和你说两句吗?
Reverend Cottrell, a word with you if I may.
当然可以
Of course.
古德博蒂女士告诉我
Madame Goodbody tells to me that you were responsible
是你让奥尔佳·塞米诺娃到伍德李♥康♥曼来的
for the presence of Olga Seminoff here in Woodleigh Common.
奥尔佳? 是的 我有个小小的计划
Olga? Yes. I started a little scheme.
一些传教工作
Sort of missionary work in reverse!
真的?
Indeed?
我之前和奥兹乔斯洛瓦卡见过面
I visited Ozechoslovakia some time ago
伪造了和某些教堂的关系
and forged links with some churches there.
很多家庭都渴望他们的女儿比自己过得更好
Various families were eager that their daughters should better themselves.
想在郡里找机会 我很乐意帮忙
Seek opportunities in this country. I was happy to help.
奥尔佳·塞米诺娃就是其中一个?
And Olga Seminoff, she was one of them?
是的 我顺利地帮她找到了一个职位
Yes. I managed to find a position for her
是服侍卢埃林·斯麦斯太太的
with Mrs Llewellyn-Smythe.
你这么做是值得的 先生
That is most worthy of you, monsieur.
嗯 我已经尽力了 我一直注意着她
Well, I did my best. Tried to keep a pastoral eye on her.
而这个慈善计划不再执行了?
And this scheme of charity, it no longer operates?
奥尔佳的失踪确实终止了这件事
No. Olga's disappearance rather brought it to a shuddering halt.
她的父母仍然写信给我 以上帝之名责怪我
Her parents are still writing to me! Blaming me for heaven's sake!
责怪你?
Blaming you?
她已经没消息了 也没有回过家
Well, she's never been in touch, you see. Never returned home.
到现在已经两年了 不是我的错
Two years, it's been now. Hardly my fault.
这女孩就是一个麻烦,先生
The girl was trouble, monsieur.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
我不知道所有的细节
Well, I can't claim to know all the details
但卢埃林·斯麦斯太太有一晚
but Mrs Llewellyn-Smythe
神情慌张的来我这里
did come and see me one night in a terrible state...
都是因为奥尔佳
It's all because of Olga, you see.
亲爱的女士 她做什么啦?
My dear lady, what has she done?
世上就是这么多的邪恶 真让人不安
There is so much wickedness in the world. It's really most upsetting.
究竟是怎么回事啊?
Whatever's the matter?
这事情是真的吗?
Can it be true?
如果是的话我就没有选择了
If it is then I have no choice.
我一定要报♥警♥了 但是 丑闻啊
I'll have to involve the police. But, oh, the scandal.
你想让我和她谈一谈?
Would you like me to speak to her?
不 不 就当我没来找过你吧 我自己来处理
No. No, forget I came to you. I'll deal with it in my own way.
那时候我不知道她说的是什么事
At the time I didn't know what she was on about.
但当所有伪造遗嘱附录的事情浮出水面时
But when all that business about the forged codicil came to light,
才发现奥尔佳是个不道德的人 就是这样
Olga was a wrong 'un. That's all there is to it.
我想知道她现在在哪里
I wonder where she is now.
我...我不知道该做些什么
I... I didn't know what to do, you see.
是的 你是对的 是我
Yes. You're right. It was me.
牺牲有时候是必须的
Sacrifices are sometimes necessary.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
有人来了
There's someone at the door.
德雷克太太刚刚听说了 利奥波德的事
Mrs Drake's just heard about poor Leopold.
啊...
Ah...
我不能原谅我自己! 你说的对 先生
I shall never forgive myself! Of course you were right, Monsieur.
我早该告诉你我看见的事
I ought to have told you what I saw.
但是我...我...
But I thought... I thought...
冷静点 女士 告诉我
Calmez-vous, madame. Tell all to Poirot.
我觉得我这么做才是最好的 你一定要相信我
I thought I was acting for the best! You must believe me.
但现在...要是我告诉了你
And now... if only I'd told you,
也许我们能救他一命
maybe we could have saved him.
从头说起 女士
Begin at the beginning, Madame.
那晚在大厅过道里 我确实看见了某些东西
I did see something. That night. In the hallway.
书房♥门被很小心的打开了 我看见了他
The library... door opened rather carefully... and I saw him.
- 你看见了谁? - 利奥波德
- Whom did you see Madame? - Leopold.
啊
Ah.
这当然让我很惊讶
Of course, it startled me.
我想他应该在和其他小朋友玩火中取栗
I thought he was playing Snapdragon with the others.
更让我吃惊的是 他脸上的表情很古怪
And what's more... he had such a queer look on his face.
他一直都是个很古怪的男孩 不是很正常
He was always rather a strange boy. Not quite right, you know.
他的表情让我很不安 所以我才摔了花瓶
The way he looked, it upset me. And that's why I dropped the vase.
噢 亲爱的 你湿透了
Oh dear, you're drenched.
你一定在笑我笨手笨脚了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表