任何人都看得出
Anybody can see that. Hm.
还有那些过夜的客人?
And the house guests?
他们可以做证人? 我已经让他们留在那了
They are to be called as witnesses? We've asked them to stay on, yes.
我们可以看看梅尔福特修道院吗?
Can we look around Melfort Abbey?
不行
No, you can't.
是这样的 我和弗雷德·约翰逊是很好的朋友
Now, look, I'm very pally with Fred Johnson.
我们曾经在印度打水球
We used to play polo together in India.
- 我可以确定... - 等等
- I'm sure - Hang about.
你是不是查尔斯·卡特奈特先生?
Aren't you Sir Charles Cartwright?
- 乐意效劳 - 你怎么不早说?
- At your service. - Why the heck didn't you say so?
额
Eh.
我在"安特里勋爵的困境"见过您
I saw you in Lord Aintree's Dilemma.
是的 我和妻子去了伦敦
I did. I took the wife to London.
她不愿意去其他地方
She wouldn't see owt else.
一定是"安特里勋爵的困境"里的
It had to be Charles Cartwright
查尔斯·卡特奈特
in Lord Aintree's Dilemma.
我记得我们在帕尔摩街戏院
I remember, we queued for hours
排了好几个小时的队
for the Pall Mall Theatre.
可是那很值!
But it were worth it!
警长 如果可以
Superintendent, if you please, are you
你是否能再次确认一下
absolutely convinced in your little grey cells
这个埃利斯先生就是你的人?
that this Monsieur Ellis is your man?
不然他为什么会逃跑?
Why else did he bolt?
亲爱的查尔斯 你有没有注意到
My dear Charles, do you realise that almost every
那些出现在康沃尔郡晚宴中人
person who was present at your dinner in Cornwall
- 现在几乎都在场? - 瞧
- was also present here? - Look,
请不要因为我是一个悲剧演员就没有影响力了
please don't assume that because I'm a thespian I am also dim.
- 当然 我知道! - 不是
- Of course I realise! - Non
我们可以推断出什么?
What can we deduce from it?
不 那只是...
No, it's just that...
在我看来 那个医生是在做实验
It appears to me that the doctor, he was making an experiment.
他肯定康沃尔郡当中的一个人
He must have thought that
要为这次罪行负责
one of the people in Cornwall was responsible for the crime,
所以他邀请了他们所有人去梅尔福特修道院
and so he has invited them here to Melfort Abbey.
我这样穿就像是院子里的加尔布雷斯
I wore this as Galbraith of the Yard.
相当像 你不觉得吗?
Rather authentic, don't you think?
你好 安妮.
Hello, Annie.
你好 查尔斯先生 请进
Good day, Sir Charles. Come in.
谢谢
Merci.
没有男管家?
You've no butler?
贝克先生 他在马尔盖特
Mr Baker. He's in Margate.
由于他长时间工作
Sir Bartholomew gave him two months' holiday
巴塞洛缪先生给了他两个月的假期
for long service.
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
那就是为什么埃利斯会在这
That's why Ellis was here.
那是您的电♥话♥ 查尔斯先生
It's a caller for you, Sir Charles.
安妮 谢谢你
Oh, thank you, Annie.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
我是克洛斯菲尔德
Crossfield here.
我有一个笔友在验尸官办公室工作
Now, listen, I've a pal who works in the coroner's office,
他给我了一份停尸房♥的报告
and he's slipped me the mortuary report.
我明白了 他们认为是尼古丁中毒
I see. They think it were nicotine poisoning.
吸烟会导致这样的结果吗?
Couldn't you get that just from smoking?
额 那要吸得相当多才行
Well, you'd have to smoke a heck of a lot.
尼古丁是生物碱 无色无味
The nicotine is an alkaloid, colourless, odourless,
一般是园丁用来
and is used habitually by the gardeners
喷洒玫瑰的
for the spraying of the roses.
啊!
Ah!
他们也得到了杯子里的验毒报告
Also they got a toxicology report on the glass.
里面只有葡萄酒
It contained Port and only Port.
跟上次完全一样!
Exactly the same as last time!
但有一关键点不同 我的朋友
With one difference most important, mon ami.
这一次我们知道了这是谋杀
This time we know it was murder.
你是如何找到埃利斯先生的?
So how did you find it, serving under Monsieur Ellis?
其实那相当的巧合 先生
Oh, it were quite fun, actually, sir.
是的
Yeah.
他一直都在四处为人服务
He'd been in service all over.
他知道很多大家庭的丑闻
He knew things, scandals, about some very grand households, too!
有没有可能不他根本不是男仆呢?
Is it possible that he was not in fact a butler?
不可能 先生
Oh, no, sir.
他肯定是男仆
No, he'd been in service for sure.
但是他与其他的男仆不同的是
Well, he arranged the work different from any butler I ever knew before.
-他有他自己的工作方式 -好的
-Got his own method, sort of thing. -Bon.
那请告诉我斯泉基医生的事
So tell to me, if you please, about the Doctor Strange.
他死的那晚情绪如何?
On the night that he died how was his mood?
恩...他很开心 先生
Oh, erm... He were happy, sir.
非常开心
Very jolly.
他甚至和埃利斯先生闹着玩
He even larked about with Mr Ellis,
他与贝克先生从来没有像这样
a thing I'd never heard him do with Mr Baker.
什么 "他们闹着玩"是什么意思?
Pardon, but what does it mean, he 'larked about'?
埃利斯先生提到了电♥话♥留言的事
Mr Ellis came up with a telephone message,
医生问他是否确定那是真的
and the Doctor asked him if he was sure he'd got it right,
然后埃利斯说"非常肯定"
and Mr Ellis said, 'Quite sure. '
医生大笑说
And the Doctor laughed and said,
"埃利斯 你是最棒的管家"
'You're an excellent butler, Ellis. '
我非常惊讶
I were that surprised!
电♥话♥留言内容是什么?
What was this telephone message?
那是从疗养院打来的
Oh. It were from the sanatorium,
关于一个已经来到的病人
about a patient who'd arrived.
一位拉什布里吉女士?
A Mrs Rushbridger?
或者类似发音的名字
Or summat like that.
肯定是他们审讯完了回来了
That'll be them coming back from the inquest.
威尔士女士 你介意我们问几个问题吗?
Miss Wills, do you mind if we ask you some questions?
你介意我叫我的律师吗?
Do you mind if I call my solicitor?
额...可以吗 波洛?
Erm... do we, Poirot?
我认为威尔士小姐仅仅在开玩笑而已 是吗?
Je pense que Mademoiselle Wills, she makes the little joke, non?
你想问什么?
What is it you want to ask?
你有注意到...
Did you notice anything...
那晚的布置有什么异常的地方吗?
unusual about the arrangements that night?
我听说这里有个秘密通道 你有听说过吗?
I heard there's a secret tunnel. Did you hear about that?
- 没有! - 有的
- No! - Yes.
有一个秘密通道通向郊野
There's a secret tunnel that leads to open countryside.
- 有吗? - 是的!
- Is there? - Yes!
他们认为管家从那个通道里爬走逃跑了
And they think the butler crawled along it and escaped.
天啊!
Crikey!
- 密道在哪? - 恩
- Where is it? -Ah, well,
这种事不就是需要侦探去调查的吗?
that's the sort of thing that detectives detect, isn't it?
要是我是你 我就从书架开始调查
I'd start with the bookshelves, if I were you.
威尔士女士? 我不知道她是怎么想的
Miss Wills? I couldn't say what she thought about anything.
好吧 告诉我你对她的看法
Eh bien. Tell to us what you thought about her.
有人说她住在图庭
Someone said she lives in Tooting, which she can't
但是她很喜欢打听别人的隐私
help, but she does poke and pry something terrible.
- 她在我的房♥间 - 什么?
- She was in my room! - She was what?
在我房♥间偷听
In my room, poking about.
她没有 你产生幻觉了
No, she wasn't. You're seeing things.
又是这套! 拐角处就有个精神病院
Here we go again! The funny farm's round the corner.
别说了 德里克
Do be quiet, Derek.
这里好像有个密道
There's supposed to be a secret tunnel.
你听说过吗?
Have you heard about that?
验尸官说那是尼古丁中毒
The coroner said it was nicotine poisoning.
- 那是什么? - 艾格
- What's that? - Well, Egg,
那是无色无味的生物碱 随处可见
it's a colourless, odourless alkaloid, widely available in fact,
通常园丁用它来浇灌玫瑰
often used by gardeners to spray their roses with.
- 我也用 每个人都用 - 是
- I use it. Everyone does. - Ah.
女士 可以告诉我
If you please to tell me, mademoiselle,
奥利弗·曼德斯现在在哪吗?
where is Oliver Manders now?
他审讯完后直接回城里了
Oh, he went straight back to town after the inquest.
他必须回去工作
He had to get straight back to work, poor love.
是埃利斯对医生下毒的吗?
Did Ellis poison Dr Strange?
我怎么知道?
Well, how am I supposed to know that?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表