And you're alone.
我本想永远爱你 艾格 直到我死去的那一天
l would have loved you, Egg, till the day l died.
这就是我想要的
That's all l wanted.
爱
Love.
还有要问的吗?
Is that so much to ask?
但它不足以让你杀三个人来换取
It's not enough to kill three people for.
我的朋友
My friend.
你的戏落幕了
Your revels now are ended.
哦 好的
Oh, well.
去死吧你
Damn you.
你们都去死吧
Damn you all.
别担心 先生
Don't worry, sir.
曼德斯先生 我想是时候
Monsieur Manders, I think now is the time
送玛丽女士和艾格小姐回家了
to take home the Lady Mary and Mademoiselle Egg.
是的 先生 当然
Yes, sir. Of course.
好好待她
You will look after her now.
我会的
I shall.
小姐
And, Mademoiselle.
你现在倒下了
You fall down.
但你会重新站起来的
But you will get up again.
三幕悲剧
A tragedy in three acts, I think.
对
Oui.
现在该是落幕的时候了
A great man brought low.
我知道我本该去警局的
I can see now I should have gone to the police.
不要过度指责我
Don't judge me too harshly.
噢 小姐 我只调查 不评判人
Oh, Mademoiselle, I investigate. I do not judge.
我刚有一个可怕的想法
I've just had a terrible thought..
如果任何一个人都有可能喝下那杯毒酒...
If anyone could have drunk the poison cocktail...
天哪 可能是我唉
Golly, it could have been me.
还有一个更可怕的可能
And there is a possibility even more terrible,
小姐
Mademoiselle.
也可能是我
It could have been me.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表