他们认为所有的事都和快到的战争有关
they think everything's related to the "coming war".
不会有战争的
There'll be no war.
但我认为被害者和希拉·韦伯有关联
But I think the man will have a link to Sheila Webb.
她约他在那儿见面 然后杀了他
She arranged to meet him there and killed him.
但是探长 杀人动机是什么?
But with what motive Inspector?
那些钟 四点十三分
The clocks and the four-thirteen
还有露丝玛丽钟 都和她有关
and the Rosemary will all come back to her.
我以前也见过这样的女孩儿
I've seen girls like that before
她们总是把事情处理得很好
and they're manipulative
让我们看看明天在审讯的压力下她会怎么做
and let us see how she does under pressure at the Inquest tomorrow.
我是被收养的 我没有亲人
I'm adopted. I have no-one.
我是被一对没有孩子的老年夫妇收养的
I was adopted by an elderly couple who had no children of their own,
现在他们都去世了
and, well, they're dead now.
每到这种时候 我都渴望有一个我能回的家
It's at times like this I long to have a family to go home to.
你有心上人吗?
Do you have a sweetheart?
没有
No.
男人都不是什么好东西
"damaged goods".
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
从来没有人像你谈论菲奥娜那样说起过我
You talk of Fiona in a way I don't think anyone has ever talked of me.
这样真好
That's nice.
这样感觉真好 科林
This is nice Oolin.
啊
Ah.
这是什么?
What is it?
他们又让猫在垫子上大便
They've put cat muck on the mat again.
这些人都是猪啊
They're pigs these people. They're pigs.
我去拿簸箕和扫帚
I'll get a dustpan and brush.
我看起来怎么样 会不会太红了
How do I look, is this too red,
我可不想看起来像嫌疑犯
I don't want to appear a dubious character.
听证会上会有各种便衣侦探观察着人群
The Inquest will be full of plain-clothed detectives eyeing the faces
暗中注意着任何迹象
of the crowd surreptitiously looking for give-away-signs,
至少在加里·格瑞森的小说
at least that's what happened in
"沉寂之死"中是这么说的
Garry Gregson's "Dusty Death",
你还记得吗 马丁代尔小姐?
do you remember that Miss Martindale?
谢谢你 诺拉 我记得的
Thank you Nora. Yes I do.
他们就是那样抓住凶手的
That's how they caught the murderer.
让紧张的凶手自己露出马脚
Gave himself away with a nervous twitch.
如果我不由自主的紧张
Will you elbow me
你能不能碰我一下给我个暗示么
if I start twitching involuntarily Miss Martindale,
我很害怕自己会不由自主的紧张
I'm worried about twitching involuntarily,
我妈以前就是这样的
it used to be a habit of my mother's.
你擦过我的新鞋了吗 瓦莱丽?
Have you polished my new brogues Valerie?
你擦我的鞋了没!!
HAVE YOU POLISHED MY BROGUES!!
抱歉 我不想错过听证会上的任何话
Sorry. I do not want to miss a word of this inquest.
- 在后门旁边 - 谢谢你
- By the back door. - Thank you.
我不想去了 乔
I don't want to go Joe.
快穿上你的衣服
Get your coat on.
快穿上
Get it on.
姑娘们 快点
Oome on girls!
这可是最好的位置
Best seats in the house.
希拉 一切都会好的
Sheila. It'll be all right.
不要这样 不要
Don't, don't.
怎么了? 会没事的 听证会就那么回事
What's wrong? It'll be fine. They're very dry - inquests.
你只需要说出事实就行了
You just rattle the facts out.
我今天早上收到了这个
This arrived for me this morning.
我大概是在午饭时间一点四十五的时候
I received the call from a Miss Pebmarsh
接到了佩玛欣小姐的电♥话♥
at about a quarter to two during the lunch hour.
她特别希望我们这边的希拉·韦伯小姐
She was most particular in requesting
能够为她服务
the services of my employee Miss Sheila Webb.
我在书上做了个记录
I made a note in the book
然后确认了一下韦伯小姐
and then I checked Miss Webb's
那天下午其他的安排
other appointments for that afternoon.
我没有给卡文迪什秘书服务社打过电♥话♥
Well, I wasn't the one who made the call to the Oavendish Bureau
我向你们保证 我正好三点以后下班回家
I assure you, I merely arrived home from work just after three o'clock
然后发现在我家的前厅有一位惊恐失措的女士
and found a young lady in my front room suffering from a fit of hysterics.
她跑出了房♥间 然后我发现了房♥间里的尸体
She ran out of the house and then I discovered the body behind the sofa.
午餐休息的时候我独自一人
I spent my lunch break alone
在街角的店里喝了点咖啡
in the little cafe on the corner of the parade,
大概是两点十五的时候回到办公室
and I must have got back at about quarter past two
然后马上去了威尔布朗姆新月街
then left immediately for Wilbraham Orescent.
我按照指示 走进了房♥间
I entered the house, as instructed,
注意到客厅的那些钟 但都显示着错误的时间
and noticed all the clocks in the sitting room were, well they were wrong.
这让我有点困惑 我看了下自己的腕表
This threw me a little and I checked my own wristwatch and then
然后就看到了陌生人的尸体躺在沙发后边
I saw the legs of a dead man I didn't recognise sticking out from behind the sofa.
如果法庭允许 我想先读一份
If it pleases the court I would like to read a statement
来自法医解剖的声明
from the report of the police surgeon which has been handed to me.
在全面检查过死尸的胃之后
"After a thorough examination of the contents of the deceased stomach
我发现被害人死前没有吃午餐
I conclude that he had not had lunch,
但是喝了点什么东西
but had had a drink.
所喝的东西里面混有水合氯醛(麻♥醉♥药♥)
And that the drink had been spiked with chloral hydrate"
一种被熟称为"米奇费因"的东西
a process known as a "Mickey Finn" your honour.
被害人在被刺死之前已经被麻醉了
He'd been drugged before he'd been stabbed.
亲爱的 你愿意到我家喝杯茶吗?
Would you like to come and have a cup of tea dear?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
一定把你吓坏了吧
It must have been a terrible shock.
如果你有什么需要 我是瓦莱丽
Well if you'd like a cup of tea my name's Val
就住在六十一号♥
and we're at number 61.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡瑞先生被下药是在被刺死多久之前?
How long before he was stabbed was our "Ms Ourry" drugged with the chloral hydrate?
法医说麻♥醉♥药♥药效可以持续四小时
The surgeon says the effect of the drug can last up to four hours.
因此他应该是在另一个地方被麻醉的
So he was almost certainly drugged at another location
然后被带到威尔布朗姆新月街十九号♥
and then taken to number 19 Wilbraham Orescent.
波洛 我们还是回局里再谈这些吧
Let's talk about this back at the station Poirot.
哈德卡索探长?
Inspector Mr Hardcastle?
就像赫明斯夫人所说的那样
It was exactly as was said by Madame Hemmings.
"他自己送上门寻死"
"He just came here to be killed"
- 探长? - 什么事 小姐?
- Inspector? - What is it Miss?
我想跟他说句话
I'd just like to speak to him.
他现在要回警♥察♥局
He's going back to the station now,
如果您想谈话可以去那里找他
if you want to contact him there.
但是她说的不可能是真的...
But I don't see how what she said...
是的 谢谢你 女士
Yes, thank you madam.
她所说的不可能是真的
What she said couldn't possibly be true.
会不会卡瑞在其他地方被杀死
If "Ourry" was killed in a different location
然后弃尸佩玛欣家里制♥造♥假象
that puts Pebmarsh back in the frame.
不可能
Not at all.
一个瞎眼的女人也能刺中一个昏迷的人的心脏
Even a blind woman can stab a drugged man in the heart.
死亡时间大概是两点至三点
The time of his death is estimated at between two and three o'clock.
我有很多的目击证人
And I have literally millions of witnesses
看到她那段时间还在摄影棚
who saw her in the photographic studio during that time.
我可能是因为激动夸大了点事实
I exaggerate through excitement obviously,
但是希拉·韦伯到了那里 您怎么想 波洛?
but Sheila Webb arrives there - what do you think to this Poirot?
她通过电♥话♥与马丁代尔预约了服务
Through a booking she's made herself by ringing Martindale,
刺死那个男的 然后故作惊慌
stabs the fellow, raises the alarm.
你是没看到她跑出那个房♥间是多么的惊恐
You didn't see how scared she was when she came out of that house Hardcastle.
是么?
Didn't I?
又是怎样一步步被别人陷害 看看这个
How she has been set up every step of the way. Look at this.
记住 四点十三分
Remember. 4.13.
嗨 詹金斯
Hello, Jenkins.
有人在威胁她
Someone is definitely putting the frights on her...
探长
Inspector.
幸亏这不是用血♥书♥写的
The only thing missing is that it's not written in blood.
探长 有一个叫诺拉·布伦特的人给您打电♥话♥
Inspector there's a Nora Brent on the phone would like to speak
说是关于听证会的
to you regarding the Inquest,
还有 我们找到一个可以指认死者的人
and um... and we have someone who has an identification of the dead man.
告诉她待会再打电♥话♥
Tell her to ring back later.
布兰德先生 请进来
Ah Mr Bland, please come in.
我恐怕探长这会正忙着呢
I'm afraid the Inspector is busy at the moment madam.
我要和探长讲电♥话♥ 因为她说的不可能是真的
I need to speak to him because what she said couldn't possibly be true.
她在听证会的时候撒谎了
She was lying at the inquest, you see.
抱歉 女士 但是现在可能不太方便
I'm sorry madam... but it's just not possible at the moment.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表