-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
用不着做的像件艺术品 阿里阿德涅
It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, Ariadne.
不 当然不 我想慢慢做
No, no. I'm going to take my time.
上一个看着就像是中了风
Last one looked like it'd had a stroke.
做得怎么样了 女士们? 很好 妙极了!
How're we doing, girls? Grand, grand!
得快一点了 孩子就快来了!
Sharp now. The children are arriving!
你会留下来参加派对吗 奥利弗夫人?
You will stay for the party, Mrs Oliver?
其实 我觉得不是太舒服...
Well, I'm not feeling too well actually -
不会很久的 你也知道孩子了
Won't go on long. You know what children are like.
他们很容易变的 你也打算这样?
They get so giddy. That suit you?
唔...
Erm -
太好了! 一级棒!
Excellent! First rate!
他们会很高兴见到你的 我保证
They'll be thrilled to meet you, I'm sure.
好了 该继续了 时不待我啊 不是吗?
Well, must get on. Time's wing'd whatsit, eh?
应该说是岁月不饶人 德雷克夫人
Rather a force of nature, Mrs Drake.
嗯...
Hmmm...
很高兴你能来 阿里阿德涅
It is very good of you to muck in like this, Ariadne.
不过你说的明天...
And your talk tomorrow...
啊 对了 我想和你谈谈那件事 朱迪丝
Ah well, I've been meaning to have a word with you about that, Judith.
我觉得不太舒服
I'm not feeling too clever.
希望你没从米兰达那儿染上风寒
I hope you've not picked up Miranda's cold.
她不能参加派对真可惜 她一直非常期待
Such a shame she couldn't come to the party. She was so looking forward to it.
- 上帝保佑 - 谢谢
- Bless you. - Thank you.
...今天早些时候的罗斯福总统的演讲
...which followed President Rosevelt's speech earlier on today.
新闻播报完毕
That is the end of the news.
- 你舒服吗? - 不...
- Are you sitting comfortably? - No...
不? 很好! 我们也不愿如此 对吗?
No? Good! We wouldn't want that, would we?
尤其是在风雨交加的今夜!
Not on a dark and stormy night like this one!
第十二季第三集
万圣节谋杀案
她要抓到我们了!
She's coming to get us!
我们真该留意您的 奥利弗夫人!
We shall have to keep an eye on you, Mrs Oliver!
已经没有苹果可以咬了!
There'll be no apples left to bob with!
恐怕这是我的老♥毛♥病 我抗拒不了苹果
My besetting sin, I'm afraid. I can't resist them.
这可得让德雷克夫人再找一两个苹果了
All this must have set Mrs Drake back a bob or two.
一年就要过去了 牧师 我们还得挨冻吗?
The year's on the turn, vicar. Must we freeze yet again?
唉 圣伍尔弗里克教堂的暖气多年前就没有了
Alas, I'm afraid the heating at St Wulfric's packed up ages ago.
也许你该多穿一件羊毛衫
Maybe you should try wearing an extra woolly?
您穿教士服不要紧
It's all right for you in that cassock.
我打赌您起床的时候
Bet you're got up
就像"南极的斯科特"似的躺在坟墓里了
like Scott of the bloody Antarctic under that lot.
- 噢 上帝保佑你 - 噢 请您见谅
- Oh, bless you. - Oh I do beg your pardon.
不 不 不 是我的错
No, no, no. It's my fault.
我总是碍手碍脚的
I'm always in the way.
雷诺兹夫人 咱们这儿的殉道者
Mrs Reynolds. Local martyr.
弗朗西斯 你让厨子泡过葡萄干了吗?
Frances, did you ask Cook to soak the raisins?
- 当然了 妈 - 你悠着点 亲爱的
- Of course I did, Ma. - Do pace yourself, darling.
太阳在院子里当空照呢 老妈大人
Sun's well over the yard-arm, mother-mine.
来吧 埃德蒙 看在上帝的份上 帮把手
Come on, Edmund. Lend a hand, for God's sake.
我真希望可以全神贯注这故事
I'm rather absorbed as it happens.
罗德里克·亚瑟刚发现了
Roderick Usher has just found
他姐姐被砖块砌了起来
his sister bricked up.
"我们让她在坟墓里活着!"
"We have put her living in the tomb!"
这故事真是精彩绝伦
It's awfully good.
是嘛 现在我倒更关注"德雷克古厦的倒塌"
Well, I'm more concerned with the Fall of the House of Drake,
快来帮忙做南瓜灯!
at the moment, so stir your stumps!
乔伊斯·雷诺兹! 你个笨蛋!
Joyce Reynolds! You duffer!
你在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
- 对不起 女士 真的 - 没事了
- Sorry, Miss, I'm sure. - That's alright.
看看那个可怜的南瓜灯!
Look at the poor pumpkin!
乔伊斯打碎了南瓜灯!
Joyce smashed the pumpkin!
乔伊斯打碎了南瓜灯!
Joyce smashed the pumpkin!
你去撞墙吧 利奥波德
Go and boil your head, Leopold.
当心点儿 乔伊斯!
Mind out Joyce!
噢 太棒了 利奥波德!
Oh, bravo Leopold!
现在到谁了? 耐心点儿 卡西
Now, who's next? Patience, Cathie.
大家都有机会的
Everyone will get a turn.
- 安妮 来啊! - 该你了
- Anny, come on! - ... it'll be your turn.
别做了 雷诺兹夫人
Leave that, Mrs Reynolds.
派对还没结束呢 玩的开心
The party's not over yet. You enjoy yourself.
噢 我不介意 我喜欢帮忙
Oh I don't mind. I like to help out.
好了 好了 到谁了?
All right, all right, who's next?
德雷克夫人说您是位作家
Mrs Drake says you're a writer.
专写凶案故事的作家?
The one who does the murder stories?
是的
Yes.
- 您一定靠它挣了不少钱 - 一点点
- You must make a lot of money out of it. - A bit.
这可不太礼貌了 乔伊斯?
That's not very polite, is it, Joyce?
您还创造了一个芬兰侦探 对吗?
And you've got a detective who's a Finn, haven't you?
- 斯文·杰森 - 为什么是个芬兰人?
- Sven Hjerson. - Why a Finn?
我也常想为什么
I've often wondered.
我曾经目睹过一场谋杀
I saw a murder once.
你就别傻了 乔伊斯
Now don't be silly, Joyce.
- 我真的见到了 - 噢 是吗?
- I did. - Oh really?
你当然没见过什么谋杀
Of course you didn't see a murder.
别再说蠢话了 亲爱的
Don't say such foolish things, dear.
大伙儿都咬了一回苹果了吗 牧师?
Has everyone had a go at the apples, vicar?
是的 全部人 应该是 不过...
Yes, all, it seems, but...
我确实见过谋杀! 真的 真的
I did see a murder! I did! I did!
什么样的谋杀呢 你这个小怪胎?
What kind of murder, you ridiculous creature?
她在编故事 又编了!
She's making it up. Again!
我没有 我看到过一次
I'm not. I saw one.
接下来我们要玩火中取栗了 很有趣
We're going to play Snapdragon next. It's great fun.
开始并不像真的 直到很久以后
It wasn't really till a long time afterwards, I mean,
我才意识到我看到的是一起谋杀
that I began to realise it was a murder I saw.
这娱乐更适合圣诞 不是吗?
That's more a Christmassy thing, isn't it?
嗯 我们德雷克家的人都在万圣节玩的
Well, we Drakes always play it at Hallowe'en.
那你为什么不去报♥警♥?
Why didn't you go to the coppers then?
因为当时我没到是谋杀
Because I didn't know at the time that it was a murder.
就是从水里咬出水果的游戏?
Is that the one where you have to pluck fruit out of a bowl or something?
没错 是葡萄干 在酒里泡着的
That's right. Raisins. Soaked in liquor.
- 是的 - 挺像弗朗西斯的
- Yes. - Bit like Frances.
- 哈哈 - 把酒点着吧 把灯关上
- Ha, ha. - Then set fire to. In the dark.
当然了 现在我长大了
Of course, now I'm older,
我知道我看见的就是谋杀!
I know that it was a murder I saw!
真是傻里傻气的 那件事是何时发生的?
Utterly potty. When was all this supposed to have happened?
好几年前了 我当时还很小
Years ago. I was quite young at the time.
- 你还是很小呢 小不点 - 谁杀了谁?
- You're young now, you nit. - Who murdered whom?
我现在不会告诉任何人 你们全都可恶之极
I shan't tell any of you now. You're all so beastly.
可怜的米兰达 她错过了一次很棒的派对呢
Poor Miranda. She's missing a smashing party.
噢 我的上帝! 吓了我一跳
Oh my God! Gave me the shock of my -
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
怎么了? 怀特克小姐?
What is it? Miss Whittaker?
我好像看见了...
Thought I saw...
只是风吧 我想
Just the wind, I expect.
当我凝视着那可怕的面容之时
A feeling of sick dread came over me
一种可怕的想法涌上了心头
as I gazed upon that dreadful countenance.
那是一张扭曲的面目可憎的人脸
At that obscene parody of a human face.
甚至在我凝视着他的时候
Even as I watched,
他那血淋淋的眼球滚出了青灰色的皮肤!
his blood-shot eyeball began to roll down the livid green skin!
"傻瓜!" 他嘶吼着 "小人! ...
"Fool!" he hissed. "Insect!...
不喜欢这故事吗 先生?
Not enjoying it, sir?
乔治 这个主题...相当无趣
The subject matter, Georges. It is... distasteful.
... 我是魔鬼!
...I am evil!
波洛对这世上的魔鬼已经司空见惯了
Poirot has seen much evil in this world.
总之不会是这种可笑的故事
It should not be the subject of such mockery.
噢 还是有点儿意思的 先生
Oh it's just a bit of fun, sir.
我挺喜欢惊悚故事的
I love a good blood-curdler, me.
而且现在是一年里最适合听这类故事的时候了
And very appropriate for the time of year.
乔治 比利时的这个节日
George, at this time of year in Belgium,
风俗是点燃蜡烛缅怀逝者
it is the custom to light the candles in memory of the dead.
并非讲那些毛骨悚然的故事
Not to tell the stories macabre.
真替您的地毯可惜 德雷克夫人 到处都是水
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表