Poor Mrs Reynolds now.
那个女人 她让我觉得恐怖
Oh, that woman. She rather gives me the horrors.
把一切都归于上帝和他那费解的旨意
Putting it all down to the Almighty and his impenetrable plans.
我们都有各自的处理方式
Well, I suppose we all cope in our own way.
想让我们都认为她是基♥督♥教♥徒♥的榜样
Wants us all to think she's the model Christian.
我可以明确告诉你 她心里没有多少善念
But there's not a lot of charity in that heart, I can tell you.
雷诺兹想让碧翠丝离开学校 她得逞了
Reynolds wanted Beatrice out of the school. Well, she got her way.
你就是无法袖手旁观!
Mm. You can't keep away!
先生 巴特勒夫人告诉我
Monsieur. Madame Butler she has told to me
这个花♥园♥是对公众开放的
that this garden, it is open to the public.
但是 这 这个美丽的地方竟然被人们遗弃
And yet, this, this place of beauty it is deserted.
是啊 多么不幸啊
Oh yes, it's supposed to be unlucky.
都是独♥立♥战争之后传下来的迷信造成的
It's old superstitions left over from the Civil War.
是吗?
Indeed?
是的 巫师将军 他在这一带活跃
Oh yes. The Witchfinder General.Very active round these parts, he was.
很多老丑婆被淹死了
Lot of poor old hags were dunked to death.
什么? 被淹死了?
Comment? Dunked?
- 淹死了 是的 被淹死了 - 天啊
- Dunked, yes. Drowned.- Oh!
就是在那边的池塘里 他们被控告是女巫
There was a pond somewhere over there and they used to put the accused 'witch'
用一种没入水中的方式 把她投入水里
on a ducking stool and plunge her into the water
如果她有罪 那么入水后会漂浮着
and if she floated she was guilty,
如果她是清白的 那么就会沉入水中
and if she sank she was innocent.
老实讲 没有过成功的情况
So a bit of a no-win situation, frankly.
是的
Oui.
我有点好奇 这个美丽的花♥园♥
It is curious to consider, is it not, that this garden so beautiful
是不是卢埃林·斯麦斯夫人
of Mdm Llewellyn-Smythe was nearly
从某个人那里继承过来的啊
inherited by someone else.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
女工的遗嘱? 奥尔佳·塞米诺娃?
The claim of the au pair? Olga Seminoff?
是那样的 是的 是的 那很搞笑
Oh that! Yes, yes, that was funny.
她目标总是很高
Very like her to aim high.
- 你知道她? - 是啊
- So you knew her?- Oh yes.
她在伍德李♥康♥曼的年轻男孩里很受欢迎
Ever so popular with the young men of Woodleigh Common.
你是说她品行不好?
You are suggesting she was possessed of the loose morals?
可以这么说
Well, that is one way of putting it.
年轻的奥尔佳是有着乌亮头发的美人
Young Olga was a raven-haired beauty.
你是她的其中一个仰慕者吗 先生?
You were an admirer of hers, Monsieur?
不 不 不 她根本不是我的菜
No, no, no, no, not my type at all.
噢
Oh!
你要去那里?
You off to the house?
是啊 我和德雷克夫人有个午餐约会
Oui. I have a luncheon appointment with Madame Drake.
你只有小心防范她才能活着回来
You will only survive if you look at her reflection in a polished shield!
先生
Monsieur.
"斯文·杰森眯着他的眼睛 扫视着房♥间"
"Sven Hjerson narrowed his eyes and surveyed the room.
"当然 你们一定了解
'You do realise, of course,
杀手一直就在热气球上?"
that the killer was in the balloon the whole time?'
不 不 不 这样不行 是吧?
No, no, no, that doesn't work, does it?
他不可能去那里 如果他不得不登记毒药的话
He couldn't have been there if he had to sign the poison register -
米兰达 亲爱的 你在听吗?
Miranda, dear, are you listening?
是的 对不起 对不起
Oh, yes. Sorry. Sorry,
奥利弗夫人 我们到哪里了?
Mrs Oliver.Where were we?
我刚刚才意识到我得抛弃我非常喜欢的想法
I've just realised I've got to cut one of my favourite ideas.
真是耻辱
Shame.
这种情况经常发生吗?
Does that happen a lot?
比你想的多的去了
More than you'd think!
但是人有时不得不做出牺牲
But hey ho.One often has to sacrifice one's babies.
牺牲?
Sacrifice?
对不起 对不起 我不是那个意思
Sorry. Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound,
亲爱的 我们还是继续谈我的愚蠢小说吧
oh dear, here's me going on about my silly book.
老实说 我很好
I'm perfectly alright. Honestly.
有你在这里真是太棒了
It is awfully nice having you here, you know.
真的? 我不敢说我是个好的同伴
Really? I can't say I've been exactly effervescent company!
虽然如此
Even so.
总是我们两个人 妈妈一定非常孤独
It's always just been the two of us.I think Mummy must get awfully lonely.
把那本书收起来 埃德蒙
Please put that book away, Edmund.
但是 好的 妈妈 对不起
But... yes, mummy. Sorry.
你是怎么在伍德李♥康♥曼找到我们的
How are you finding us here in Woodleigh Common,
波洛先生 很容易?
Mr Poirot? Common?
事实上 很不容易 弗朗西斯小姐
Indeed most uncommon, mademoiselle Frances.
老实讲 给你的女儿取
Frankie, please. I mean, fancy saddling your daughter
像弗朗西斯·德雷克这样的名字
with a name like Frances Drake.
我告诉过你几千遍了
I've told you a thousand times,
这只是一个无知的人开的玩笑
it's only ignorant people who make a joke out of -
是的 但是必须忍♥受这个名字可是我
Yes, but it's me who has to live with it.
我听过这些事 舰队 保龄球游戏什么的
I've heard them all. Armada this,game of bowls that.
我被要求在过水坑时 把我的雨衣铺在水坑上
I've even been begged to throw down my raincoat over a puddle
好让某些皇后走过水坑 我忘记了他的名字
for some queen or other. I forget his name.
那是罗利 不是德雷克
That was Raleigh, not Drake.
闭嘴 埃德蒙
Shut up, Edmund.
你在这里生活了很长的时间?
You have lived here long time?
十年了吧 我已故的丈夫和我
Ten years or so. My late husband and I
来这里陪伴我姨妈
came here to be with my aunt.
我们是她唯一的家人了
We were the only family she had.
- 是啊 卢埃林·斯麦斯女士? - 是的
- Ah yes. Madame Llewellyn-Smythe? - That's right.
- 之后可怜的父亲死了 - 噢!
- And then poor Daddy died. - Oh!
被车撞死了
Run down by a motor car.
一群年轻人开车太疯狂了
Some youths going at a reckless speed.
露易丝姨妈去世之后 房♥子就留给了我们
And when Aunt Louise passed away, the house came to us.
虽然有段时间我们害怕房♥子不会留给我们
Although there was a moment when we feared it wouldn't.
都怪那个卑鄙的女人
All that fuss with that wretched Babushka?
她叫什么来着? 莫洛托夫?
What was she called? Molotov?
不要装作你不记得奥尔佳的名字了
Don't pretend you don't remember Olga's name.
可怜的无知女孩 我觉得真对不起她
Poor ignorant girl. I felt rather sorry for her.
我可没有! 她就是一狗♥娘♥养♥的!
I didn't! What a bitch!
注意用词 弗朗西斯
Language, Frances!
起码奥尔佳是真心的喜欢露易丝姨妈
At least Olga was genuinely fond of Aunt Louise.
不像你! 你经常凶巴巴的和她说话
Unlike you! You were always snapping at her.
她觉得你像个在妈妈怀里哭哭啼啼的小孩子
She thought you were a snivelling little mummy's boy -
孩子们!
Children!
- 我去拿点酒 - 好的 女士
- I'll fetch the port. - Madame.
我不是很清楚它放哪儿了
Not entirely sure where it's got to,
现在我们家没有男主人了
now we no longer have a man about the house.
贝克太太!
Mrs Baker!
波洛先生 调查进展如何?
How is your investigation going, Mr Poirot?
你不会以为乔伊斯说的是真话吧?
Do you really think Joyce was telling the truth?
在伍德李♥康♥曼还有一宗谋杀案没破
Eh bien, there is still a murder not solved here in Woodleigh Common, eh?
就是律师的职员莱斯利·费瑞尔被杀的那宗
That of M. Lesley Ferrier, the clerk to the solicitor.
小姐 我相信他和你关系很亲密 是吗?
And I believe that he was a close acquaintance of yours, mademoiselle?
莱斯利挺吸引人的 但是他不是很合适我
Lesley had certain attractions but he was deeply unsuitable.
你的大多数时间都是和那个
You spent most of the time consumed
绿眼妖怪在一起 不是吗 姐姐?
by the green-eyed monster, didn't you, sis?
怎样都好 他死后我们之间的事情也就完了
Anyway, it was all over between us when it happened.
都完了 是啊 我还能听到打碎瓷器的声音
All over. Yes. I can still hear the smashing of crockery!
行了! 挑了瓶黄色的葡萄酒
Success! A vintage tawny.
维多利亚女皇二十五周年纪念时酿造的
Bottled the year of Queen Victoria's jubilee.
你觉得怎样啊 先生?
What do you say, monsieur?
喝杯酒之后在花♥园♥里散散步
A quick snifter and then a bracing stroll in the garden?
要坚持下去也是件难事
It's a devil to keep up,
但露易丝姨妈就喜欢这样
but Aunt Louise loved it so...
- 噢 真的是无法容忍♥了 - 妈妈
- Oh, really, it's intolerable. - Mother -
他是个游手好闲的人
He loiters. It's unnerving.
真令人失望 我不能再忍♥受了
Well, I shan't stand for it any longer!
妈妈! 别这样!
Mummy! Don't!
你! 滚出这房♥子! 这里不欢迎你!
You! Get away from this house! You are not welcome here!
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我说的很清楚了 加菲尔德先生
I've made it perfectly clear to you, Mr Garfield,
很多次了 我不赞成你这样到处乱晃
on numerous occasions that I do not approve of you hanging around in this fashion.
我做不到 这里实在太美了
I'm afraid I can't help it. It's such a lovely view.
如果你不介意 我想去照料一下我的小翠菊
So, if you don't mind, I think I might go and tend my Aster oblongifolius.
拜拜
Ta-ta.
我不喜欢这个男人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表