不 我是说他是否是保险公♥司♥代理人
No, that he was an Insurance agent.
警官 请允许我向你介绍赫尔克里·波洛
Inspector may I introduce you to Hercule Poirot
瑞斯中尉让他来协助调查
who Lieutenant Race has requested be brought in to help this investigation.
额 我想我们可以...
Well I think we can...
我已经向英国政♥府♥和伦敦警♥察♥厅证实
I've verified this with Whitehall and Scotland Yard
他是一位声望极高的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and they tell me he is a private detective of excellent reputation,
能与之合作 我们感到非常幸运
and that we're lucky to have him on board.
如果我必须跟他合作 那就合作吧
If that's what I have to work with, that's what I work with.
波洛先生若有任何想法 不妨直言
Any ideas Mr Poirot, just pop them in the pot.
谢谢
Merci.
如果我们能解决一个问题
It seems that if we solve one of our problems here,
其他的问题也能解决
we'll solve the other.
先生 能否借一步说话?
Monsieur, may I have a word?
好的 上将 我先走一步 警官
Admiral. Inspector.
先生 我记得你在比利时警方的那段日子
I remember your days from the Belgian police force Monsieur.
或者说 至少知道你的事迹
Or at least your reputation.
- 你何时离开的? - 世界大战之后
- When did you leave? - After the Great War.
哦 你知道战时人们怎么称呼这条隧♥道♥吗?
Yes. Do you know what they called this stretch of the channel during the war?
炼狱转角
Hellfire Corner.
这里将再次无愧于这个名号♥
And it will be again.
因为这里将再次上演战争 波洛
Because there will be a second war Poirot.
如果德国人进攻 这里将是他们的登陆之地
And if Germany invades, this is where they'll come.
前几晚失窃的是我们在这及在法国的布雷图
What was stolen the other night were the plans of our minefields between here and France.
必须在他们离岸前重新拟定计划 先生
It is essential that those plans are recovered before they leave these shores Monsieur.
如果希♥特♥勒♥发现它们
If Hitler sees them
那么英国的大门将为敌人♥大♥敞
then the front door of England will be wide open.
波洛先生 你会发现我们是非常有组织的
You'll find us very organised here Mr Poirot, very thorough.
就说去年我们处理的士司机之死的时候
Only last year we dealt with the suspicious death of a taxi driver
伦敦警♥察♥厅就我们对细节的关注大加赞赏
and Scotland Yard made a point of admiring our attention to detail.
我自己的这个策划系统就是一个很好的证明
Evidence as you see is documented in a system of my own devising.
头号♥嫌疑人的信息在这块板子上
The Prime Suspect has her own board,
受害人的在这
as does the victim,
我们会建一个具体的个人档案
where we will build up detailed profiles.
但对我而言关键是这张表
But for me the key is this diagram here,
我调查的重点也是
and the key phrase for my investigation is
"一定有人看到了什么"
"Someone Will Have Seen Something"!
对 这样很对
Oui, c'est tres bien ca.
如您所见 这条街设计很不寻常
As you can see, from the unusual design of the street,
实际上它是一个月牙形
it is actually a crescent
并且是双层的 波洛先生
that doubles backs on itself Mr Poirot.
是
Oui.
他们都知道佩玛欣小姐作息固定
All of them knew Miss Pebmarsh had a set routine,
并且家里中午没人
and the house would be empty in the middle of the day.
住在六十一号♥的佩玛欣小姐对面的人是谁?
And who lives opposite Mdms Pebmarsh at number 61?
布兰德夫妇
Mr and Mrs Bland.
布兰德先生? 这已经让我怀疑了
A Ms Bland? Already that arouses my suspicious.
哦不不不 他是个好人
Oh no, no, no, he's a good man.
他给我的岳母造了个壁炉
Built my mother-in-law a fireplace actually.
先生 我让伦敦方面调查了他
I had London run a check on him straight away, sir,
他真的是个良民
he's as clean as a whistle.
凶器找到没?
And the murder weapon, it has been recovered?
额 没 没有
Er no, no.
佩玛欣女士家里也没有打斗的痕迹?
And there was no sign of a struggle in the house of Mdms Pebmarsh?
一点也没有
Absolutely not.
如果可以 我想今天去拜访一下她的邻居们
Then I would like to interview the neighbours today, if I may.
已经拜访过了 这是他们的口供
Already done. There are the statements.
不 波洛有自己的一些问题要问他们
Non. Poirot would like to ask questions of his own.
我们已经问过了
Yes. Already done it.
我有些自己的问题想问他们 哈德卡索警官
I would like to ask questions of my own Inspector Hardcastle.
当然可以 当然
Of course you would. Of course.
这就是那些钟?
These are the clocks?
是的 我们正顺藤摸瓜地去调查
Yes, and we're on the sniff to find out where
它们是什么时候在哪买♥♥的
and when they were purchased.
德累斯顿瓷器的钟 法国货...
Dresden China clock. A French thing...
镀金的
Ormolu.
还有一个银色挂钟
And the silver carriage.
第四个呢?
Where is the fourth clock?
只有这三个 先生 除非你算了布谷鸟钟
There were only three clocks sir. Unless you count the cuckoo clock.
不不不 我就是说不包括布谷鸟钟
No, no, no I do not count the cuckoo,
还有第四个钟 一个便携的
there was a fourth clock, a travelling clock.
上面有个名字"露丝玛丽"
And on it a name. "Rosemary".
就是
That's right.
别告诉我丢了一个钟 我的天哪
Don't tell me we've lost a clock, for goodness sake!
先生 我把证据打包的时候
When I boxed the evidence sir,
屋里确实只有三个钟
there were definitely only three clocks in that room.
当然我记得那个"露丝玛丽"的钟
Well of course I remember the "Rosemary" clock,
警方把它弄丢了?
have the police lost it?
可能吧 也可能被偷了
Perhaps. Perhaps it is stolen.
- 为什么? - 我不知道 小姐
- Why? - I do not know Mademoiselle.
我不觉得它有什么价值
I cannot think it would be of any value.
是的 那是个便宜货
No it was a shabby thing.
不过镀金的钟倒是很漂亮
The ormolu was pretty though.
是的 没错
Oui, oui.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 不 不 谢谢
Non, non, non. Merci.
那我就有两个可以吃了
I'll have them both then.
小姐 瑞斯中尉跟我说
Mademoiselle, the Lieutenant Race has told to me that these last
这几天对你来说是种折磨
few days have been for you quite an ordeal.
对 但不是因为看到死人而被吓到
Yes. It's not the shock of seeing a dead man,
那已经过去了
that passes.
而是因为警♥察♥现在对我的严重怀疑 这...
It's the terrible suspicion the police have of me now. It's...
你看见他挂的那块板了吗 波洛?
Did you see that board he had up Poirot?
上面什么都没有 没有证据 什么都没有
He had nothing on it, no evidence, nothing.
你告诉警♥察♥所有的事实了吗 小姐?
Have you told to the police the truth in everything mademoiselle?
当然了 先生
Of course sir.
那你就不必担心了
Then you have no need to worry.
我要回去工作了
I need to get back to work.
我们也是
And so should we.
你自己回去没事吧 韦伯小姐?
Will you be all right getting back Miss Webb?
没事 谢谢
Yes, I'll be fine. Thank you.
小姐? 你知道露丝玛丽代表什么吗?
Mademoiselle? Do you know what means the name Rosemary?
不知道
No.
代表追忆
It means "Remembrance".
哦 追忆
Oh. Remembrance.
- 再见 - 再见
- Good bye. - Au revoir.
谢谢
Merci.
谋杀案那天我什么也没看到也没听到
I saw and heard nothing on the day of the murder
直到听见那女孩的尖叫声
until I heard the girl scream.
小波普就如你看到的那样有点失控
Tiddly-pops was having one of his turns you see
所以我当时正在唱歌♥让它冷静下来
and I was singing to him to calm him down
先生你看起来也有点儿急躁
you seem a bit agitated yourself Monsieur
需要我为您唱首歌♥吗?
shall I sing to you?
不 不 不 谢谢 夫人
Non, non, non, merci, Madame.
请告诉我 你和佩玛欣夫人来往密切吗?
Tell to me if you please, do you have much contact with Mdms Pebmarsh?
不 不 不 她总是一个人
Oh no, no, she keeps herself to herself,
非常适应盲人的生活
and does terribly well for a blindy.
我天天看见她从摄影棚来回 像钟一样准时
I see her pass by the window to and from the photographic studio, regular as clockwork.
我想如果她是只猫
I think if she were a cat
一定是艾略特笔下的那只猫 对吗?
she'd be one of TS Eliot's practical cats don't you?
是的
Oui.
对不起 夫人 我可以去你花♥园♥看看吗?
Pardon, Madame, do you think I might possibly see
看完我就会离开了
your garden and so remove myself from here?
哦 可以 可以 你发现了吗
Oh yes, yes, have you realised that
如果你倒过来拼写
if you write
艾略特的名字 就和厕所的拼法一样了
TS Eliot backwards it spells toilets?
差不多
Well almost.
哥本哈根给我指出来的 对不对 哥本?
Copenhagen pointed that out to me, didn't you Oopey?
我们这一带的讨厌鬼是...马布特一家
The bane of our neighbourhood... are the Mabbutts.
住在六十二号♥ 他女儿爱玩弹弓
Number 62. He has girls with catapults.
事实上 我听到佩玛欣小姐和马布特先生吵架
In fact I heard Miss Pebmarsh have hard words with Mr Mabbutt
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表