您要喝一杯吗 先生?
Shall l pour the port, sir?
哦 好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
这就是你的疗养院?
ls this where your sanatorium is?
是的 就是这
Yes. In the grounds.
噢 在这
Oh, tucked away?
什么原因撞的车?
What caused the crash?
我想是滑到了地上的油
l think l hit an oil slick.
撞到了你家墙上
Plowed into your wall.
我对您中世纪建筑的损害表示抱歉
Sorry about the medieval masonry and all that.
这简直是难以置信 曼德斯先生
That is an extremely tall tale, Mr. Manders.
无论如何 让我们为您能奇迹般生还干杯!
However, we drink to your miraculous escape.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
我很幸运你能加入我来自
l am very fortunate to have you amongst the company,
康沃尔和伦敦的朋友当中
amongst my good friends from Cornwall and London,
因为我有一件重要的事要宣布
for the reason that l have something remarkable to reveal.
很遗憾查理·卡特奈特不能到场
l'm only sorry Charlie Cartwright can't be here.
他一定会喜欢的
He'd relish it.
为什么他没来?
Why can't he?
他在法国南部
He's in the South of France.
太可惜了 现在 女士们先生们!
What a pity. Now, ladies and gentlemen,
最近我注意到
it has recently been brought to my attention
你们中的一个...
that one of you. . .
救命 救命 快来人啊!
Help! Somebody get some help!
快点!
Quickly!
登车啦 蓝色列车登车啦!
A bord, a bord le train bleu!
里昂开往蒙特卡洛
Depart Gare de Lyon pour Monte Carlo.
祝您愉快先生 我们的宴会结束了...
Be cheerful, sir, our revels now are ended...
- 和我一起玩吧! - 不
Jouez avec moi! - Non.
和我一起玩吧 先生!
Jouez avec moi, monsieur!
- 你自己玩气球吧 - 不 不 夫人!
Amuse toi avec ton ballon. - Non, non, non! Madame!
波洛!
Poirot!
啊 查尔斯先生! 太惊讶了!
Quelle surprise!
谢天谢地我找到你了 看!
Thank heavens I've found you. Look at this!.
哦 不!
Oh, non, non.
没错
Oh, yes.
很遗憾通知您巴塞洛缪·斯泉基先生的死讯
"We regret to announce the death of Sir Bartholomew Strange,
那个杰出的神经精神学家 - 啊!
the eminent nerve specialist." - Ah!
他于宴会结束时 突然死亡
His demise occurred suddenly, at the end of a dinner party.
那时他正喝一杯波堤酒
He was drinking a glass of 'Port'
在得到医疗救治之前
when he had a sudden seizure and died
突然发作死亡
before medical aid could be summoned.
一杯波堤酒?
A glass of Port?
现在你相信我了吗?
Now will you take me seriously?
啊 是的
Ah, oui.
我们必须返回英格兰 立刻!
We must return to England, tout de suite!
亲爱的查尔斯先生 我很担心!
Dear Sir Charles, I'm so worried!
你已经看到报纸说巴塞洛缪先生去世了
You'll have seen in the papers that Sir Bartholomew is dead.
他和可怜的巴宾顿先生的死法是一样的
Well, he died in just the same way as poor Mr Babbington!
同时 我很担心其他人
Also, I'm worried about someone else.
我朋友奥利弗
My friend Oliver.
他最近行为异常
He's acting rather strangely.
我在信中说不清楚
I can't explain it all in a letter.
你一定会查出事情的真♥相♥ 我相信你一定能
But you could find out the truth. I know you could.
回来吧 艾格
Do come back, Egg.
再次见到你太高兴了 查尔斯先生
May I say what a pleasure it is to see you again, Sir Charles?
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我希望你在法国过得愉快
I hope you have enjoyed your time in France.
非常好 谢谢
Splendid, thank you.
谢谢 乔治
Merci, George.
我们看看斯泉基医生死时都有谁在场
Now, let us see who else was present at the death of Dr Strange, hah?
啊 在这!
Ah! Ici.
巴塞洛缪·斯泉基先生和往常一样
Sir Bartholomew Strange is
为圣利格尔马赛举♥行♥晚宴
having his usual party for the St Leger.
宾客中有卡迪根勋爵夫妇
Among the guests are Lord and Lady Cardigan,
玛丽·里顿·戈尔夫人
Lady Mary Lytton Gore,
戴克斯船长和夫人
Captain and Mrs Dacres,
以及穆里尔·威尔士小姐
and Miss M Wills.
- 黑夜后诱惑 - 您说什么?
- Seduction After Dark. - I beg your pardon?
这是威尔士小姐写的剧本
That was the play written by Mademoiselle Wills.
但是没有提及奥利弗·曼德斯先生
Oui, but there is no mention of Monsieur Oliver Manders.
是艾格小姐说他也在那里
It was Mademoiselle Egg herself who suggested that he also was there.
给我讲讲梅尔福特修道院的事
Tell to me about Melfort Abbey.
托里在几年前因为一首歌♥而买♥♥下它
Well, Tollie bought it a few years back, for a song,
然后整修了一下变成了...
and restored it and put up a...
疗养院 护理院 怎么叫都行
sanatorium, nursing home, whatever you want to call it.
基本上就算是精神病院
Nut house, basically.
我得知道到底发生了什么事
I've got to find out what happened.
有人杀了我的朋友
Someone has murdered my friend.
我最好在约克郡下车
I'd better get off to Yorkshire.
- 我跟那个警♥察♥局长很熟 - 等等 朋友
- I know the chief constable quite well. - One moment, my friend.
在康沃尔郡我认为你对夸大那件事感到有点内疚...
In Cornwall I felt you to be guilty of overstating the case...
...因为我觉得那实在是不可思议
.. because I found it incredible
这样一个毫无威胁的老绅士
that such a gentleman who was old and harmless
应该是正常死亡的
should die a death anything that was but natural.
但现在又有人在这样相同的情况下死了
But now we have another death, in circumstances very similar.
我必须承认犯了... 一个错误
And Hercule Poirot, he must admit... an error.
所以 如果你允许
And so, if you permit,
我 赫尔克里·波洛 将进一步做调查
I myself, Hercule Poirot, will make the investigation. Mais oui.
我会去约克郡
Hercule Poirot will travel to Yorkshire.
你真好 这样不会占用你的时间吗?
That's very handsome of you. Won't it take up your time?
这点时间在死亡面前算什么?
What is time in the face of death?
我见你换鞋了
I see you have changed your shoes.
是的 我从来都是从脚开始改变的
Yes. I always start with the feet.
- 解释下? - 有了鞋
- Comment? - With the shoes.
走哪都顺利
Get the walk right.
然后就是着装
Then the costume.
在你知道穿什么之前 你要先知道自己是什么角色
Before you know it, you've got a character.
当然 我同意
Ah, oui, d'accord, d'accord.
先生们 欢迎来到约克郡
Welcome to Yorkshire, gents.
很抱歉 天气不好 但是一些人却喜欢这天气
Sorry about the weather, but some of us like it.
我想见弗雷德·约翰逊
I was expecting Fred Johnson.
局长不在
The chief constable's away.
我暂代他的职务
I'm stood in.
我的名字是克洛斯菲尔德
Name's Crossfield.
我就直说了吧 我不能忍♥受
I may as well say right off, I don't hold with
从伦敦来的外行来这里多管闲事
amateurs coming up from London, telling me my business.
警长 要是您允许
Superintendent, if you permit,
我们来到这是因为巴塞洛缪·斯泉基的死
we are here because of the death of Bartholomew Strange.
斯泉基医生?
Dr Strange?
他的名声在这相当好啊
He were highly spoke of round here.
我猜他是被谋杀的
I'm afraid to say it looks like he were murdered.
没有证据显示托里是自杀的
There's nowt to indicate suicide.
托里永远不会自杀
Tollie would never kill himself.
他是你的朋友吗 先生?
A friend of yours, sir?
对 相当好的朋友
Very much so, yes.
你看起来很眼熟
You look oddly familiar.
总之 这边没有你们的事了
Anyway, there's nowt for you to do here.
我们很肯定那个男管家是我们要找的人
We're pretty sure that the butler's our man.
他是新来的
New chap.
斯泉基只雇佣了他两个星期
Strange had only had him for a fortnight.
事故发生过后 他就消失得无影无踪
Morning after the crime, he disappears, vanishes into thin air.
他来自哪里? 有任何线索吗?
Where had he come from? Any idea?
是的 他叫...埃利斯
Oh, yes. His name is... Ellis.
一个伦敦中介处介绍的
Gave a London agency.
这是他的前任雇主雇主
Reference from a previous employer.
荷兰园的贺拉斯·伯德先生提供的资料
Sir Horace Bird, Holland Park.
你和贺拉斯先生谈过话吗?
And have you spoken with Sir Horace?
我很乐意的 不料他去东非探险旅游了
I'd be happy to, only he's away in East Africa on safari.
所以这些资料 他们可能...
So these references, they could
很显然是他们伪造的 波洛
They're forged, obviously, Poirot.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表