A Russian princess
被她的女佣无微不至地照顾着
being looked after every step of the way by her maidservant.
请注意,这些要用西芹做...
...please, which is made with parsley
加热不要超过30秒
and no more cooked than 30 seconds.
-谢谢 -(米歇尔 ):知道了,谢谢(法语)
-Thank you. -MlCHEL: C`est bon. Merci.
-(布克):意大利单身汉 -波洛先生
-BOUC: ltalian bachelors. -M. Poirot.
(布克):从斯堪的那维亚半岛来的年轻的女传教士
BOUC: Young missionary women from Scandinavia.
-谢谢 -比利时人 (指米歇尔 )(法语)
-Merci. -Les Belges. [ Chuckles ]
还有...
Um...
古板的英国人
English stiff people.
所有的民族,所有的阶级...
All nations, all classes --
所有这一切事情...
and everything that goes in between --
吃啊,睡啊,都发生在一个屋檐下?
eating and sleeping under one roof?
嗯,我猜这一定是...
Oh, Poirot, he would suggest...
...美国
...America.
完全正确
BOUC: Absolutely.
那个巨大的熔炉
The great melting pot.
康斯坦丁猜了四次
lt took Constantine four guesses.
甚至最后还是我告诉他答案
And even then l had to tell him the answer.
不是这样的,先生
That is not true, monsieur.
(布克):米歇尔,米歇尔,拿香槟来
BOUC: Michel! Michel! Champagne.
亏他还住在那(美国)
And he lives there.
给每个人都倒上香槟
Champagne for everyone,
今天快车公♥司♥请客
with compliments of the Wagon-Lit Company.
女士们,先生们,请好好享用
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
祝大家身体健康,旅途愉快!
Have a safe journey, and, uh -- And to your good health!
你信上帝吗,波洛先生?
Do you believe in God, Mr. Poirot?
我以前不信,现在我信
l never used to, but l do now.
我觉得他就是一把备用的手♥枪♥
l think he`s like an extra gun.
一个额外的保护
An extra piece of protection.
我想我们都会需要...
And l think we all need
一些额外的保护,对吗?
some extra protection sometimes, don`t we?
我想让你为我做点事
You`re gonna take a job on for me.
为什么在这趟火车上你需要额外的保护?
Why do you need protecting on this train?
因为有些人知道我在哪...
Because there are people who know where l am,
我在干什么
what l`m doing.
这是什么意思?
And what is that?
忏悔
Penance.
在我被宽恕之前,我需要付出一些东西
l need to give something back before l`m forgiven.
但是,我可能还没完成这些就被杀了
But l could be killed before l do it.
是谁(想杀你)?
By whom?
我是有钱人,波洛先生,难免会有敌人
l`m a rich man, Mr. Poirot. l have enemies.
但我必须到加来去
But l need to get to Calais.
你的工作现在就开始
You start now.
不
Non.
我不想和你赌钱,先生
l do not play poker with you, monsieur.
不
Non.
(安德烈尼伯爵):你会没事的
COUNT ANDRENYl: You`re okay. You`re okay.
-(安德烈尼伯爵夫人):(大口喘气) -(安德烈尼伯爵):嘘(小声点)
-COUNTESS ANDRENYl: [ Gasping ] -Shh.
马上就会好的.
You`re doing fine. You`re doing fine.
老天!
Sacre!
是到了贝尔格莱德吗,先生?
ls this Belgrade, monsieur?
是的, 这里太冷了
Yes, it is. lt is also very cold.
我还是回到车上去吧
And l think l will get back on the train, if l may.
我还以为你要在这下车呢
Oh. l thought you were getting off here.
(波洛):不是
POlROT: No, no.
我们在这里找个旅馆,下车吧(法语) 不,我想留下(法语) 亲爱的...(法语)
我看见列车员在搬你的行李
l saw the conductor moving your valise.
是的,因为从今晚开始,我会有自己的包厢
Yes, because from tonight l have my own compartment.
波洛先生,一号♥包厢已经整理好了
M. Poirot, compartment number one is now ready for you, sir.
米歇尔,谢谢你
Merci, Michel.
谢谢
Merci.
(雷切特):是你把这个放在我床上的吗?
RATCHETT: Did you leave this on my bed?
是你把这个放在我床上的吗?
Did you leave this on my bed?
(马斯特曼): 不是,先生,那是什么?
MASTERMAN: No, sir. What is it?
那是什么不重要
What it is, is of no importance.
你离开包厢时
Did you leave this compartment unlocked or unattended
-是否忘了锁门? -没有,先生
-at any time today? -No, sir.
没有,先生!
``No, sir.``
你们两个都不原承担这个责任吗?
Neither of you gonna take any responsibility for this?
你们两个都不知道有人...
Neither of you were aware that anyone
想闯进我的包厢吗?
was trying to break into my compartment today?
我白付给你们工钱了!
So why do l pay you?!
出去!
Get out!
麦奎因...
Macqueen?
出去吧
Get out.
又是一封恐吓信吗?
Was it another threatening note?
那还用说吗
Of course it was.
(阿巴思诺特): 有什么问题?
ARBUTHNOT: ls there a problem?
没有
No.
麦奎因先生...
Mr. Macqueen...
想喝一杯吗?
Would you like a drink?
当然,我正有此意
Yes. l could do with a drink.
主啊,
感谢您创造了我,并让我成为一个天主教♥徒♥
原谅我...
Pardon me...
...今天所犯的罪孽
...for all evil l have done this day.
如果今天我曾做善事,皆因您的伟大
请在我睡觉时保佑我
Watch over me while l take my rest.
让我远离危险
And deliver me from danger.
阿门
Amen.
(火车汽笛声)
[ Train whistle blowing ]
(叫喊声,法语)
[ Shouting in French ]
阿门
Amen.
啊……!
MAN: Aaaaaaaaaah!
(敲门声)
[ Knock on door ]
(米歇尔):雷切特先生
MlCHEL: Mr. Ratchett?
雷切特先生,没事吧?
Mr. Ratchett, is everything all right?
没什么事 (法语)
MAN: Ce n`est rien.
我弄错了(法语)
Je me suis trompe.
(哈巴德太太):那人就在我的包厢里面
HUBBARD: The man was in my compartment.
他就站在那儿
He was standing there.
我躺在床上,他看着我
He was looking at me as l lay in bed.
他在那儿徘徊,就像是死神
He was hovering over me like -- like the angel of death.
(米歇尔): 哈巴德太太...
MlCHEL: Mrs. Hubbard --
(哈巴德太太):别叫我哈巴德太太
HUBBARD: Oh, don`t ``Mrs. Hubbard`` me,
你这个法国佬
you French person.
(米歇尔): 哈巴德太太,我向你保证
MlCHEL: Mrs. Hubbard, l assure you,
没有人曾进过你的包厢
no one was in your compartment.
你怎么知道,你当时在这儿吗?
How do you know that? Were you here?
好吧,哈巴德太太,晚安
Yes, Mrs. Hubbard. Good night.
-米歇尔 -先生
-Michel? -Monsieur.
请再给我拿瓶矿泉水
Another bottle of mineral water, s`il vous plait.
好的
Bien sur.
另外,米歇尔 出了什么事吗?
And, Michel, is everything all right?
那个哈巴德太太有幻想症
lt`s -- lt`s Mrs. Hubbard. She`s a fantasist.
她总觉得有人跟踪她.
She -- She thinks men are after her.
要我说,瞎子才会做这种事
Blind men, if you ask me.
还有,米歇尔,火车怎么停了?
And Michel? The train, it does not move.
我们遇上的暴雪
No. We have hit a snowdrift.
有次我们被困了九天
Once we were stranded for nine days.
但希望这次不会
But hopefully not this time, not for us.
知道了(法语)
Oui.
(阿巴思诺特):你知道我们在哪儿吗?
ARBUTHNOT: Do you know where we are?
我问你呢,我知道我们在哪儿吗?
You! Do you know where we are?
(布克):波洛先生,你在里面吗?
-[ Knock on door ] -BOUC: M. Poirot, are you there?
请稍等
One minute, if you please.
波洛先生,快开门!
-M. Poirot, please!
请稍等
One minute, if you please.
你必须来一下
You must come.
你急什么,我说了等一下!
lf you please, sir! l said one minute!
你必须赶快来一下!
You must come, now!
那边!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表