那么这位小姐 你叫什么?
And how do you call yourself, madamoiselle?
梅
May.
你叫什么?
And how do you call yourself?
赫尔克里·波洛
Hercule Poirot.
那不是名字 是噪音
That's not a name it's a noise.
那么 珍妮小姐和梅小姐能帮助波洛吗?
Alors, mademoiselle Jenny and mademoiselle May will you help Poirot?
谢谢
Merci.
我已经跟警♥察♥说过这些了 波洛先生
I have been through this with the police already Monsieur Poirot.
是的 夫人
Oui mademoiselle.
我没有打过要求希拉·韦伯服务的电♥话♥
And I did not make that call requesting the services of Sheila Webb.
你以前用过卡文迪什秘书服务社的秘书吗?
Have you ever used a secretary from the Oavendish Bureau?
先生 在过去的十五年我失去了视力
I may have lost my sight in the last fifteen years Monsieur,
可我从未失去过自理能力
but I have not lost my self-sufficiency.
你和这家办事处曾有什么来往吗?
Have you ever had any dealings with the bureau?
我知道它在商业街的位置 我每天都从那经过
Well I know where it is on the parade, I pass it every day.
一些秘书可能和恋人来画过肖像画
And some of the secretaries may have been in for portraits
除此之外就没有了...
with their sweethearts, but apart from that...
赖特先生是一位优秀的艺术家
Your Ms Wright is an artist most fine.
我也认为他是
I believe he is, yes.
在你家发现的钟有一个不见了 佩玛欣小姐
One of the clocks found in your house has gone missing Miss Pebmarsh,
一座小的上面刻着露丝玛丽的旅行钟...
a small travelling clock with the word Rosemary engraved on the...
抱歉 探长
If I may, Inspector.
佩玛欣小姐 您能告诉我您的失明
Mademoiselle Pedmarsh would you tell to me please your glaucoma
是遗传的还是因为外伤?
is it hereditary or brought on by the trauma?
战争期间我在偏远的林区开救护车 先生
I drove an ambulance in your neck of the woods during the war Monsieur,
被弹壳伤了之后我暂时失明
and was temporarily blinded by the blast of a shell.
我恢复了视力 但又慢慢恶化了
I regained my sight only for it to gradually deteriorate.
- 我很同情 - 我不需要同情 先生
- My sympathies. - I don't seek sympathy, Monsieur.
当然
Non.
马丁代尔小姐在这边 先生 注意脚下
Miss Martindale is this way Gentlemen, but do watch your step
这里到处都是未了的情缘 对吗 姑娘们?
there's half-finished romances lying all over the place in here isn't there girls?
- 探长 关于明天的审讯... - 嗯
- Tomorrow's inquest Inspector... - Yes.
您认为我们应提前多久到?
How early would you recommend we get there?
我们都太兴奋了 都不想坐在最后一排
Only we're all terribly excited and we wouldn't want to end up with seats
对吧 马丁代尔小姐?
at the back would we Miss Martindale?
诺拉 那不是足球比赛
It's not a football match Nora.
审讯是很严肃的法律程序
An inquest is a serious legal procedure.
哦 我知道 就像是公开绞刑
Oh I know. It's like a public hanging.
抱歉 先生们 请进
I'm sorry Gentlemen, please come in.
向您介绍 这是赫尔克里·波洛
May I introduce Hercule Poirot.
你好
All right.
很高兴见到您 小姐 谢谢
Enchante, madamoiselle. Merci.
去年我打了一篇关于公开绞刑的文章
I typed up a bodice ripper last year about a public hanging
那太惊心动魄了
and it was so thrilling you wondered
你会奇怪他们为什么要将之禁止
why they ever put a stop to them.
好了 诺拉 谢谢
Yes. thank you Nora.
马丁代尔小姐 你能再回忆一下那个
Miss Martindale would you again go over the events of the phone
自称佩玛欣小姐打来的电♥话♥吗?
call from someone purporting to be Miss Pebmarsh.
可以 可以 当电♥话♥响的时候我就坐在这
Yes. Yes, I was sitting here when the call came through.
我记在了本上 然后我...
I made a note in the book and then I...
小姐? 请问您为加里·格瑞森打字吗?
Mademoiselle? If I may ask, did you do the typing for Garry Gregson?
是的 是的 我是他的私人秘书
Yes. Yes I was his private secretary.
我就是用他去世后留给我的钱开的这个办事处
I set up the bureau with the money he left me after he died.
我是个很崇拜他的读者 小姐
But I am a reader most admiring madamoiselle.
我还在管理他的遗产
I still manage his estate,
他所有的稿件都在这儿 出版的和未出版的
all of his papers are here, published and unpublished.
身处危险的单身汉
"Bachelors In Peril".
他最好的作品之一
Certainly one of his best.
哦 看在上帝的份儿上
Oh for goodness sake.
情节错综复杂 但没有迷惑住波洛
A puzzle most intriguing, but it did not confuse Poirot.
"车站的火车"?
"The Train At The Station"?
对 鸡尾酒杯上的胡须
Ah, oui, the hair of the moustache on the cocktail glass,
三双六码的鞋子 都是用来迷惑读者的
the three pairs of shoes size six all designed to throw one off the scent,
但没有迷惑住赫尔克里·波洛!...
but not Hercule Poirot!...
我们能回到真正的警♥察♥工作上吗?
Is there any chance we can get back to the real police work here?
- 下午过的怎么样? - 痛苦极了
- How's your afternoon? - Miserable.
马丁代尔小姐和警♥察♥一样怀疑我
Miss Martindale is as suspicious of me as the policeman.
你那有趣的小个朋友已经找到凶手了吗?
Has your funny little friend found out who did it yet?
佩玛欣可以轻易的撒谎说她没打电♥话♥
But if you ask me, Pebmarsh could easily be lying about not making that phone call.
我也是这么想的
That's what I've been thinking.
尸体在她家发现 她很轻易就能偷走那座钟
The body was found in her house, she could easily have pinched that clock,
无论谁偷了钟和她一定有关系 因为它...
and whoever stole it must be connected because it's...
你今晚要做什么?
What are you doing this evening?
避开人群
Avoiding people.
是 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我得回一趟城♥堡♥酒店 在那之后
I've got to go back to the castle but after would you,
你愿意和我一起避开人群吗?
do you want to avoid meeting people together?
- 好 - 太好了
- Yes. - Good.
你是怎么失明的 你们在哪儿相爱的
"How did you become blind", "where did you fall in love",
你最喜欢加里·格瑞森哪本小说
"what's your favourite Garry Gregson novel",
这些究竟和调查有什么关系?
what on earth have these got to do with the investigation?
- 可能没关系 - 那为什么要问?
- Probably nothing. - So why ask them?
- 为了收集信息 - 什么信息?
- To gather information. - What information?
警♥察♥要调查的是事实 不在场证明
Police work is facts, alibis,
证据 不是闲聊!
evidence, not gossip!
你在比利时负责的案子都是怎么破的?
How did any case get solved in Belgium while you were in charge?
通过倾听和观察
Through the listening, through observation.
每个案子都破了 我可以向你保证 小姐
And every case it was solved, I can assure you. Mademoiselle.
真是漫长的一天 抱歉 我能送您回酒店吗
It's been a long day, I'm sorry. Can I give you a lift to your hotel.
好 谢谢 你能向我推荐个酒店吗 探长?
Ah oui, merci, but is there a hotel that you would recommend Inspector?
因为我还没来得及预订房♥间
Because I have not had the time to make a reservation
而且我必须给我的仆人乔治打个电♥话♥
and also I must telephone to George,
要我的旅行箱
mon valet, for my valise.
好 我知道一家不错的酒店
Yes I know a good one.
旅行家酒店 我请你喝一杯
The Travellers. I'll stand you a drink.
- 你来吗? - 你能送我回城♥堡♥酒店吗?
- You coming? - Can you drop me at the castle?
当然 我请客 波洛先生
Of course. You're in for a treat, Mr Poirot.
我们会开展一个失踪人口的活动
We'll get a missing person's campaign out
来找卡瑞 在报上登照
on "Ourry", pictures in the paper,
警♥察♥会在火车站搜查 用尽一切办法
bobbies at the train station, the whole works,
一定有人看到了什么
"Someone Will Have Seen Something"
探长 这间酒吧有鸡尾酒的菜单吗?
Inspector, this bar, does it have a menu for the cocktails?
这是南海岸酿的最好的酒 伙计
That's the finest brew on the south coast mate -
现在的关键是查出死者的身份
the key now is to find the identity of the murdered man.
这是多佛最好的酒店吗?
Is this the best hotel in Dover?
对 我们再添些酒好吗? 特里?
Yeah, let's line a few more of these up shall we? Terry?
你在笑什么?
What are you laughing about?
波洛 我把他留在像是薯条店里的
Poirot. I left him at the Travellers Inn
精美小甜点一样的旅行家酒店里
looking like petit fours in a chip shop.
他试着保持冷静
He's trying to keep it in,
但是当他想到他必须得住在那儿时
but he's having forty fits
他脸色都变了
about the thought of having to stay there.
看见你笑真好
It's nice to see you laugh.
你能跟我说说那个死去的女孩儿吗 菲奥娜?
Will you tell me about the girl who died. Fiona?
菲奥娜
Fiona.
那你会跟我说你的事吗?
And then will you tell me about you?
先生
Sir.
你好 是城♥堡♥酒店吗? 好
Hello, is that the Oastle Hotel? Bon.
我想知道这几天你们还有空余的套房♥吗?
I wonder do you have available for a few days a suite?
对 赫尔克里·波洛
Oui. Hercule Poirot.
不 不 不 赫尔克里
Non, non, non, Hercule.
对 波洛...也行 谢谢
Oui. Poir... that will do. Merci.
波洛先生 希拉·韦伯给马丁代尔打了电♥话♥
I'm telling you Mr Poirot, Sheila Webb made that call to Martindale.
可是她没有这样做的理由
But there is no reason why she would.
也没有证据
There is no evidence, there is that,
但是依我看 只要能找到证据 凶手一定是她
but in my gut I think once we have the evidence it will point to her.
难道你不是和汉姆林上将想的一样
But do you not think, as does the Admiral Hamling,
认为谋杀案和文件失窃有关联吗?
that the murder is connected in some way to the theft of documents?
好的 谢谢 一会见 先生 谢谢
Ah oui. Merci. A bientot. Merci Monsieur.
我不这么认为 那是海军的说法
No I don't, that's Navy talk,
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表