他的名字是哈利·卡斯尔顿
His name's Harry Castleton?
把这位送回监禁室去 警员 事情远未结束
Put this one back in her cell Constable, this is far from over.
就是他 就是哈利
That's him. That's Harry.
你最后一次见到你丈夫
When's the last time
是什么时候 卡斯尔顿夫人?
you saw your husband Mrs Oastleton?
十五年前 他也不是个称职的丈夫
Fifteen years ago. And he wasn't much of a husband.
我甚至不知道卡斯尔顿是不是他的真名
I don't even know if Oastleton was his real name.
他说他在保险公♥司♥上班 但也许那只是
He said he was in Insurance. But that was just a ruse so he could travel
可以到处出差骗独身女人的借口
around and run scams on lonely women.
我把他休了 当我发现他和那个...
I gave him the heave-ho when I discovered that he was engaged to that...
学校老师订婚了的时候
schoolteacher she was.
但那时他已经拿走了我所有的积蓄
But by then he had taken me for all my savings.
你丈夫有什么明显的特征吗?
Did your husband have any distinguishing marks?
没 他有 在他左耳后面
No. Yes he did, behind his left ear.
他有次刮胡子时割到了自己 搞得水池一团糟
He cut himself shaving once, made a terrible mess in the sink.
谢谢你赶过来 卡斯尔顿夫人
Thank you for coming Mrs Oastleton.
我现在不用那个名字了
I don't use that name now.
我的名字是瑞福 梅琳娜·瑞
My name is Rival, Merlina Rival.
这是遇见我丈夫之前的艺名
It was my stage name before I ever met my husband
他消失那刻起我就又重新用它了
and I reverted to it the moment he disappeared.
这个谋杀案现在变得更复杂了
This murder gets more complicated by the minute.
的确是 只说明了一件事 我的朋友
Mais oui. Which can only mean one thing mon ami.
谜底一定非常简单
The solution it must be very simple.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我觉得有必要再和猫女士聊聊
I feel it is necessary to speak once again to the cat lady.
- 赫明斯女士 - 为什么?
- Madame Hemmings. - Why?
多令人激动啊 各位
What an excitement everybody,
法国大酒商又来找我们玩了
the big French Tom's paying us another visit.
我是比利时人 女士
I am Belgian madame.
请坐 不过你可能会觉得沙发有点潮
Please sit yourself down, although you might find the sofa a little damp
因为小波普的天性有时候像他的名字一样
because Tiddly-pops is sometimes tiddly by name as well as by nature,
我来折条浴巾铺在座位上吧
would you like me to fold up a bath towel and put it on the seat.
毛巾不会那么快被渗透湿的
The dampness takes time to seep through then I find.
夫人 我想你告诉过我有天晚上在花♥园♥里
Madame, you told to me I think that in the garden the other evening
你无意中听到马布特先生和佩玛欣小姐的争吵
you overheard hard words pass between Ms Mabbutt and Mdms Pebmarsh.
- 是的 - 这为什么不寻常呢?
- Yes. - Why was that unusual?
因为他从来不会这样
Well because he's never there.
他总是非常礼貌 可爱的男人
And when he is he's very polite, a lovely man,
倒是那个坏脾气的保姆
it's that bad-tempered Nanny
大家都经常和她有点不快
everyone usually has ding-dongs with.
你还记得他们说了些什么吗?
Can you remember what was said?
你也在 是吧 哥本?
Well, you were there weren't you Oopey?
我们现在就要行动 马布特先生!
We need to do it now, Mr Mabbutt!
不要和他们到处跑来跑去
Not with them swarming all over the place no.
如果我们现在不行动 一切就都白费了!
It will all be wasted if we don't act now!
我猜, 她在谈论她的植物如何
She was talking about her plants, I imagine,
被那些女孩们践踏
the way those girls trample all over them.
那这场争论 是在佩玛欣小姐家里的尸体
And this discussion, did it take place the evening after the body
被发现之后的晚上发生的吗?
was discovered in the sitting room of Mdms Pebmarsh?
不 是星期三
No it was Wednesday,
因为我们都在听"花车游♥行♥"呢
because we'd all just enjoyed "Band Wagon" on the wireless.
但是尸体是在星期三被发现的
But it was Wednesday that the body was discovered.
不 是星期二 谢谢你 是的
No Tuesday. Thank you, yes,
因为我注意到洗衣店的车
because I noticed the laundry van
午饭时间停在她的门口
pull up to her house at lunchtime,
洗衣店的车总是星期二来
the laundry always arrives on Tuesday.
先生 你好 你好
Monsieur hello. Hello.
- 请问? - 布兰德夫人
- Hello? - Mrs Bland.
啊 布兰德夫人!
Ah Madame Bland!
我听说你们确定了死者身份了?
I hear on the jungle drums that you've identified the dead man?
嗯 警♥察♥很有信心
Well shall we say the police they are confident.
- 那好极了 - 是的 的确
- That's wonderful. - Yes, indeed.
请告诉我 夫人 你来自加拿大哪儿?
Oh, tell to me if you please madame, from where in Canada are you?
因为我有些朋友在蒙特利尔
It is simply that I have some friends in Montreal
我想你是不是认识他们
and I wondered if you knew them.
哦 不在法语区
Oh not the French speaking part no.
是埃得蒙顿 在亚伯达省
Edmonton it was. Alberta.
对不起 我太笨了
Je suis desole. How foolish of me.
你发现没有 你来这儿的时候
Did you find that when you were coming over here
每个人都会和你说
that everyone would say to you -
"我在英国认识些人
"I know someone in England,
在新堡 帮我问个好"?
Newcastle, please to say hello"?
- 哦 是的 人们都是这样 - 是吧!
- Oh yes people can be so silly. - Yes!
但我住在多佛很正常 因为我妹妹住这儿
But it was natural for me to settle in Dover because this is where my sister lives.
- 还有要来见见乔 - 那是自然
- As well as meeting Joe here. - But of course.
嗯 我要让你走了 先生
Well I'll let you get on monsieur,
但是死者身份确认了是个好消息
but that's wonderful news about the identification.
是的 当然 夫人
Yes, of course. Madame.
我们按你说的做了 你愿意过来看看吗
We did what you asked. Do you want to come and see.
当然
Oui.
珍妮小姐 梅小姐 你们都发现了什么
Madameoiselle Jenny, mademoiselle May, tell to me what is it you have found.
- 硬币 - 硬币?
- Coins. - Coins?
两分和六分的
About two and six.
啊 那可太好了
Ah but that's very good.
你在佩玛欣女士的花♥园♥里就找到这些吗?
And you found all this in the garden of madamoiselle Pebmarsh?
但你还没见到最好的东西
But you haven't seen the best thing yet.
不过是在我们的花♥园♥里发现的 不是她的
But that was in our garden not hers.
最好的是什么?
What is the best thing?
如果你愿意? 谢谢
S'il ta plait? Merci.
你可能知道他除了卡斯尔顿还叫别的名字
You may have known him under a name other than Oastleton.
不 先生 不
No sir, no.
他可能逼你要钱 可能他要敲诈...
And he was putting pressure on you for money maybe, maybe he was blackmailing...
先生 波洛先生的电♥话♥
Sir. It's Poirot.
哈德卡索
Hardcastle.
探长 这是紧急事件
Inspector it is a matter of urgency
你马上派人发封电报去萨莫塞特宫
that you dispatch but immediately a telegram to Somerset House.
我继续审问首要嫌疑犯也是紧急事件
It is also a matter of urgency that I continue to interview my prime suspect,
该死的 你就不能等上十分钟吗?
so will you go away for ten blinking minutes?
不行 你必须马上释放希拉·韦伯小姐
Non, and you must release mademoiselle Sheila Webb.
释放她?
Release her?
是的 波洛很清楚她没罪
Oui. It is evident to Poirot that she is not guilty,
但是我需要她帮忙证明这一点
but I will need her help to prove it.
我要和她通电♥话♥
Also, I will need to speak to her over the telephone
但要在你给萨默塞特宫发完电报之后
but immediately after I have given you instructions for Somerset House.
到底怎么了 波洛?
What is going on Poirot?
我会告诉你波洛发现的一切
I will tell to you everything that Poirot has discovered,
但你必须保证释放希拉·韦伯小姐
but you must promise to release Mademoiselle Sheila Webb
并且照我说的做
and act according to my instructions.
继续
Go on.
你必须联♥系♥萨莫塞特宫查证哈利·卡斯尔顿
You must get Somerset House to verify the marriage record of Harry Oastleton
和梅琳娜·瑞福小姐的婚姻档案
to madamoiselle Merlina Rival,
还有你必须叫他们帮我再查些别的东西
and you must also get them to verify something else for me.
这是安娜贝尔·拉金的 我确定
This is Annabel Larkin's I'm sure.
这是在马布特的花♥园♥里找到的?
It was found in the Mabat's garden?
我还从他的女儿那得知今天下午
Also I learnt from his daughters that this afternoon
他打算去法国 你必须阻止他
he intends to travel to France. You must prevent this.
不 你搞错了
No, you've got the wrong end of the stick.
通过搜查邻居的背景我们发现了这个:
Trawling through the histories of the neighbours we found this:
沃特豪斯一家 有着完美的英语名字
The Waterhouses, with their perfect English name,
和完美的英语口音 却是德国人
their perfect English voices, are German.
他们1936年从慕尼黑搬来
They came over in 1936 from Munich.
他们原来的名字是塔克曼
They changed their name from Tuchman.
当然他们是德国人
But of course they are German,
你注意到他们说话时的方式了吗?
did you not notice the slips in the way they spoke?
我们喜欢这条街因为它也很安静
We like this street because it's quiet also.
句末"也"这个单词的使用
The use of the word "also" at the end of the sentence.
即使英语说得很流利的德国人
A mistake most common in even the most fluent German
也常犯这样的错误
when they speak English.
那你怎么不说?
Well why didn't you say?
因为他们和案件无关 上尉
Because they cannot be connected Lieutenant.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表