(布克):你竟敢威胁波洛先生
BOUC: How dare you threaten M. Poirot?
这水...
The water.
这怎么不出水了
The water is not working.
-我没有威胁任何人 -(施密特小姐):发生了什么事?
-l wasn`t threatening anybody. -SCHMlDT: What is happening?
施密特,这是你家夫人的吗?
Fraulein Schmidt, does this belong to your lady?
不是
No.
-她是娜塔利娅 -哦
-She`s Natalia. -Ah.
这是她喜欢的那种风格,但首字母不对
lt`s her style but not her initial.
谢谢 (法语)
Merci.
能否请你告诉我...
And tell to me if you please --
是否你也经常拜访...
Were you also the frequent visitor
在长岛的阿姆斯特朗一家?
to the Armstrong house in Long lsland?
是的,不
Yes. No.
我知道他们长岛的家
l knew the Long lsland home,
但当时我在他们隔壁的另一家做事
but l`ve worked at an adjacent property, another family.
所以我才会遇见我家夫人
That was how l met my lady.
你是一个很棒的厨师,对吧?
And you are a good cook, eh?
是的,夫人连这个都告诉你们了
Yes. [ Laughs ] All my ladies have said that.
好的 (法语)
Bon.
不
N-No.
我是个佣人
l`m a maid.
请原谅,但是你好像更擅长烹饪
Ah, forgive me, but you appear to be more expert in the food.
...用西芹做的
...which is made with parsley
加热不要超过30钞
and no more cooked than 30 seconds.
不,我是贴身女佣
No. l`m a lady`s maid.
我很紧张...
The reason -- The reason l`m so nervous, monsieur,
而且说错话的原因是,我看见了那个凶手
and get things wrong is that l saw the murderer.
我亲眼看见,就在我给夫人按♥摩♥完之后
l saw him with my eyes when l finished my lady`s massage.
我从夫人的包厢出来,与一个穿睡衣的女人擦身而过
l came out of the compartment and passed a lady in a kimono,
她长得很像男人
but she had a man`s face.
我也看到了
l also saw her.
从背后看像是个女人
And, well, she looked like a woman from the back.
不对,是个男人
No. A man.
是的
Ja?
那么你看到他时是几点钟?
So when did you see him?
因为我看到他时,没见到你
Because l did not notice you when l saw him.
嗯...
Um...
那是在两点半
At 2:30.
你能描述一下他吗?
And can you describe him?
他个子不高,比较胖,皮肤黑
He was small, round, and dark.
当我听见他说对不起的时候
And when l heard his voice as he said ``pardon,``
那声音有点弱,像是女人的声音
it was a woman`s voice -- weak like a woman.
谢谢 (法语)
Merci.
一点电都没有吗?(法语)
没有,车头的发电机没有动力(法语) 要到明天早上才能点着火(法语)
一点电都没有,一点都没有
There is no power, no power at all.
今晚气温将只有零下十度
And it will be minus-10 degrees tonight.
雪梨明天早上才能到达
And they cannot get here with the plow until the morning.
(米歇尔):你在干什么?
MlCHEL: What are you doing?
-(布克):他们怎么做饭呢? -(米歇尔):喂!
-BOUC: How will they cook food? -MlCHEL: Hey.
-(布克):他们怎么取暖? -(康斯坦丁大夫):所有的钮扣都在这儿
-BOUC: How will we stay warm? -All his buttons are here.
都是用旧线缝上的
And sewn with old thread,
所以这颗钮扣一定是从其它制♥服♥上脱落的
so this button must have come from a second uniform, Poirot.
你要我现在去叫谁呢?
Well, so who do you want me to call now?
德贝厄姆小姐吗?
Miss Debenham?
不,不,不
Non, non, non, non.
先别叫德贝厄姆小姐
Not Mlle. Debenham.
还不到时候
Not yet.
昨晚,安德烈尼伯爵
Last night, Count Andrenyi,
我看见你们想在贝尔格莱德下车
l saw you and your wife trying to disembark at Belgrade.
我妻子可能有幽闭恐惧症
My wife can be claustrophobic.
火车对她来讲太难受了
lt is difficult for her on the train.
昨晚你发病了吗,夫人?(法语)
没有,她随便服了些药
No. Last night she took a draft of Trional.
我以我的信誉担♥保♥
My word of honor.
我没有怀疑您的信誉
l did not question your honor.
恐怕在这调查中...
l am afraid, Poirot, neither of us
我俩帮不了您什么
can be of use to you in this sad investigation.
夫人,您去过美国吗?(法语)
没有,先生 (法语)
Non, monsieur.
即使您丈夫被派往华盛顿您也没去过吗?(法语)
我们结婚才一年 (法语)
(安德烈尼伯爵):我在华盛顿大使♥馆♥...
COUNT ANDRENYl: l spent two years in Washington
工作了两年
at a posting to the embassy.
从这看,你是五年前去那儿的
You were there five years ago, l see.
是的
Yes.
我在报纸上看过关于阿姆斯特朗家事件的报道
l remember the Armstrong murder in the papers,
你是想要问这个吗?
if that`s what you`re... alluding to.
所以这里的油渍...
So this spot of grease is the result
是被不小心的官员弄的,对吧?
of an official who was careless, eh?
您能照护照的样式签个名吗?(法语)
为什么要她签名?
Why does she have to write her name?
请吧,就像护照上那样
S`il vous plait, as it appears in the passport.
谢谢 (法语)
Merci.
显然,这块手帕不是您的 (法语)
很漂亮,但不是我的 (法语)
大夫,最新的情况是什么?
Doctor, what is the latest?
那个德国女角说她看见了那个凶手
The German maid said she saw the murderer.
并向波洛描述了他的样子
Gave Poirot a description.
(德贝厄姆):为什么你还不问我,先生?
DEBENHAM: Why have you not yet questioned me, monsieur?
德贝厄姆小姐,为什么你和阿巴思诺特上校...
Mlle. Debenham, why do you and Colonel Arbuthnot
假装互不认识
pretend not to know each other
在伊斯坦布尔时,很显然,你们是很亲密的
when it was quite clear in lstanbul that you were intimate?
不要这样
No, don`t.
等这一切都结束了再说吧
When it`s all over -- then.
等什么结束了?
When what was all over, huh?
嗯,什么?
Hmm? What?
-我不方便说 -不方便
-l`m not at liberty to say. -Oh, liberty.
小姐,你最好给我一个满意的解释
Mademoiselle, you will give me a good answer.
否则,等南斯拉夫警♥察♥来了
Or when the Yugoslav police arrive,
你将更不方便了?
you will not be at liberty.
-请给我一个解释 -别激动,波洛
-Now, give me an answer. -Steady on, Poirot.
我的确不方便告诉你
l am not at liberty to tell you.
小姐,别和我作对
POlROT: Mademoiselle, do not cross me.
昨天发生了命案
A murder has been committed,
我看到你行为可疑
and l have seen you behaving suspiciously
无论是在案发前,还是在案发后
both before and after the crime took place.
-别难为她了? -约翰
-You leave her alone! -John.
-先生 -泰迪,你别管 (译者注:直呼名字而不是姓,显示两人很熟)
-Sir. -Teddy, sit down.
(波洛):阿巴思诺特上校
POlROT: Colonel Arbuthnot.
也许你能解释她的话是什么意思
Maybe you can explain what was meant by her words.
我在巴格达遇到了德贝厄姆小姐
l met Miss Debenham in Baghdad.
她在我一个朋友家里当家庭教师,那人是空中作战中心的 (Air Operations Center)
She was a governess in a house of an AOC, a friend of mine.
然后你们相爱了?
And you fell in love?
是的
Yes.
(哈巴德太太):怎么这些男人总是...
HUBBARD: What is it with these men who go around
会爱上工作人员?
falling in love with the staff?
你不能闭嘴吗?
Will you shut up?
为什么要隐瞒此事?
Why the secrecy?
我正在起诉...
l am currently suing
要和我那不忠的妻子结束20年的婚姻
my unfaithful wife of 20 years for divorce.
按照英国法律,如果她知道我和其它女人有染
ln English law, if she sees me with another woman,
她就可以起诉我
then she can sue me.
不敢相信我居然告诉你们这些
Can`t believe l`m telling you people this.
如果那样,我会失去我的房♥子
lf that happens, l will lose my house,
我的名誉,我的升迁
my reputation, my commission.
德贝厄姆小姐说:等这一切都结束了
``When it`s all over,`` Miss Debenham said.
指的是等离婚的事都结束了
When the divorce is all over.
等那些都成为了过去
When that is behind us.
上校,在你服役期间
Colonel, in all your years of service,
你认识阿姆斯特朗上校吗?
did you know Colonel Armstrong,
也就是小黛西.阿姆斯特朗的父亲
father to the young Daisy Armstrong?
听说过
By reputation, yes.
他是个好人
He was a fine man.
获得过铁十字勋章,参加过帕斯尚尔战役
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表