剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
《特伦特探员》前情提要
Previously on "Will Trent"...
- 这不是她 - 你确定吗
- It's not her. - Are you sure?
那是凯拉
That's Kayla!
- 阿比盖尔 这不是艾玛 - 什么
- Abigail! It's not Emma! - What?
发布安珀警报
Put out an Amber Alert.
这是一起绑♥架♥案
This is a kidnapping.
特伦特探员 这是费丝·米切尔警探
Agent Trent, this is Detective Faith Mitchell.
我们说好不安排搭档的
No partners. That was our agreement.
你从来没参与过破解绑♥架♥案
You've never worked an active kidnapping.
我先把话说清楚
Let's be clear...
我们彼此都不喜欢这样的安排
neither of us is thrilled about this arrangement,
那就相互尊重 尽快破案吧
so let's just be polite and get through this case.
保拉斯基警探自己都有毒瘾
Should Detective Polaski stay in vice,
还让她留在扫毒组吗
with all her vices?
也许换个环境会更好
Well, maybe a change of scene would be good.
我需要有人盯着你
I need someone to keep an eye on you,
没有人比奥默伍德更强硬了
and no one's tougher than Ormewood.
我没想要杀人 兄弟
Ahh! I didn't mean to kill anybody, man!
听我说 我们把艾玛送回家
Listen to me. Let's just bring Emma home.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is!
- 那告诉我你的搭档是谁 - 我不能说
- Then tell me who your partner is. - I can't.
我真的搞砸了 你得帮帮我
I really messed up. I need your help.
- 发生什么了 - 我向他开枪了
- What happened? - I shot him.
- 向谁开枪了 - 带走艾玛的那个男人
- Who? - The man that took Emma.
亚特兰大 迪凯特 凌晨三点十七分
坎普诺先生 现在是半夜
Mr. Campano, it's the middle of the night.
你喝多了 请你离开
You've been drinking. I need you to leave.
她在哪
Where is she?
- 我不知道你在说什么 - 她在哪
- I don't know what you're talking about! - Where is she?!
别跟我说这种话
Don't tell me... Don't...
如果你再不走 我就报♥警♥了
If you don't leave, I'm gonna call the police.
不 我了解你 我了解你
No, I know about you. I know about you!
- 我的女儿在哪里 - 你疯了
- Where is my daughter? - You are out of your mind!
我要回家了
I'm going in my house!
别想... 别想着你能逃走
Don't you... Don't you walk away from me!
别想躲开我
Don't you walk away from me!
怎么会
What?
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do, huh?
我不是故意的
It was an accident.
你必须告诉我发生了什么 贝蒂 别叫了
You need to tell me what happened. Betty, shut up.
天啊 你闻起来就像刚从杜松子酒桶里爬出来
God, you smell like you climbed out of a bottle of gin.
怎么 你羡慕了吗
Yeah, you jealous?
你以前也挺能喝啊
You used to hit it pretty hard back in the day.
行了 别说了 保罗
Alright, take it easy, Paul.
可我现在可是警徽和枪在手
I do have a badge and a gun these days.
你们两个都闭嘴
Both of you shut up.
贝蒂 别让我说第二遍 我是认真的
Betty, I'm not gonna say it again. I mean it.
到底发生了什么
Hey, what happened?
- 我的裤子呢 - 在客厅
- Where are my pants? - Living room.
- 我当时... - 说吧
- I was... - Tell me.
是埃文·伯纳德
Evan Bernard.
艾玛的英语老师
Emma's English teacher.
艾玛和这个... 变♥态♥
Emma and this... pervert
之前在一起做一个项目
were working on a project together.
会关着门在办公室里待很久
A lot of office hours behind closed doors.
然后 她突然
And then, out of the blue,
就想转到另一个班里去
she just wanted to transfer to another class.
你觉得他们之间有事发生
And you think something happened between them.
不 不是的 不是我觉得 而是我确定
No. No, no. I don't think, I know, okay?
我很确定 她变得沉默自闭
I know. I mean, she shut down.
什么都不在乎
She stopped caring about anything,
而我当时忙着开新店
and I was just too busy
没有注意到这些
opening up new locations to notice.
我就是想过去
But I... I just went there
和他谈谈
to... to... to talk with him.
我没想伤害他 垃圾桶
I didn't... I didn't mean to hurt him, Trash.
如果只想谈谈的话
That's hard to sell
身上怎么还带一把枪
considering you took the gun over there.
还有 不要喊他垃圾桶
Don't call him Trash, by the way.
你先听我说
Just listen to me!
你们应该最能明白我
You two of all people should understand.
我们来自哪里
Where we came from?
我想我们都知道如何发现掠夺者
I think we all know how to spot a predator.
- 那些血是谁的 - 他的
- Is that your blood or his? - His.
- 屋里面有包吗 - 厨房♥里有
- You got a bag in there? - Kitchen.
水槽旁边的中间抽屉
Middle drawer next to the sink.
把你的衬衫脱掉
Take off your shirt.
- 安 你有手铐吗 - 我一直带着
- Ang, you got handcuffs? - Always.
- 把衬衫给我 - 我们需要他的DNA
- Give me the shirt. - We need his DNA.
现在我们必须逮捕你
Now we're gonna have to arrest you
因为你在别人家车道上射中了一个人
because you shot a man in his driveway.
如果你所说属实
And if you're right,
那么我们所做的一切都会照章办事
then everything else we do needs to be by the book...
前提是他还活着
if he's still alive.
真不敢相信你们俩还搞在一起
I can't believe you guys are still hooking up.
你知道全世界
You know, there's a whole world out there
人多的是 对吧
full of people, right?
谢谢你的人生建议
Thank you for the life advice.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and will be
都将成为呈堂证供
used against you in a court of law.
特伦特探员 S01E02
救护车马上到
Ambulance is on the way.
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
脉搏微弱
His pulse is weak and thready.
有两摊血 他移♥动♥过了
Two pools of blood. He moved.
在有人来之前你有一分钟时间
You've got a minute before we get company.
艾玛
Emma!
问问那个变♥态♥对我女儿做了什么
Ask that pervert what he did with my daughter!
我也想问 但你打了他一枪
Yeah, I'd love to, but you shot him,
所以他回答不了 你能闭嘴了吗
so he's not taking questions right now. Can you shut up?
踢他的蛋蛋 看看能不能把他搞醒
Kick him in the nuts! See if he wakes up.
你能闭嘴吗 保罗
Would you shut up, Paul?!
你觉得她在这里吗
Is she here, you think?
不在 窗帘是拉开的
No, curtains are open.
和邻居家挨得很近
Neighbors are close.
没有地下室
No basement.
他腹部中枪还爬起来
He got up with a gunshot wound to the abdomen
把门锁上
to lock the door,
然后走到这里晕倒了 为什么
then came back here and passed out. Why?
这样威尔·特伦特就进不去他家了
So Will Trent can't get in his house.
里面有他不想让我们看到的东西
There's something in there he doesn't want us to see.
我要写得多详细才行
How much detail am I supposed to put in this?
越详细与好
As much detail as you can possibly remember,
从你有要带一支枪去他家的想法的时候
starting from the moment you thought it was a good idea
开始写
to take a gun to his house.
你们要怎么找我女儿
What are you doing to find my daughter?
威尔在医院
Will is at the hospital.
等埃文一醒 他就会和他谈
He'll talk to Evan as soon as he wakes up.
你感觉怎么样 还醉着吗
How are you feeling? Are you still drunk?
我倒希望醉着
I wish.
你还和谁有联♥系♥吗
You keep in touch with anyone?
比如弗拉纳根女士
Mrs. Flanagan?
她十年前就去世了
Uh, she passed away 10 years ago already.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
我还留着我的手帕 你呢
I still keep my hankie. You?
当然留着 我可是淑女
Sure, I'm a lady.
但是你和威尔
You and Will, though.
我和威尔
Me and Will.
你们一直拥有彼此
You guys always had each other.
一定很棒吧
Must've been nice.
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表