剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
Don't use your computer or your phone,
不要用任何有塞纳图斯软件的设备
anything with Selantus software installed.
如果你们想活着...
If you want to stay alive...
不要相信任何人
trust no one.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
为什么你把我手♥机♥放在那个恶心的微波炉里
Why'd you just put my phone in a dirty microwave?
- 这是个安全屋 - 我该去拿顶锡箔帽吗
- This is a clean room. - Should I go get my tinfoil hat?
塞纳图斯正在用他们给我们做的软件
Selantus is wiretapping the GBI
窃听佐治亚州调查局
with the software they made for us.
你...你有证据吗
D... Do you have proof?
有一具和莎莉一起工作的记者的尸体
We have the dead body of the reporter who was working
莎莉就是告发者 她也死了
with Sally, the whistleblower, who is also dead.
我的家昨天被人闯入了
We also have a threatening note
我们还有那个人留在我家的威胁信息
that someone left in my house last night.
塞纳图斯早知道我们要去他们办公室
Selantus knew we were coming to their office.
他们可以先人一步
They've been one step ahead.
甚至有人在电♥话♥中冒充佐治亚州调查局探员
Someone's even impersonating the GBI on the phone.
- 朋友们... - 洛奇 进来 关上门
- Guys... - Rocky, come in. Close the door.
不好意思没敲门 我一直在给你们打电♥话♥
Sorry to be rude. I... I've been calling over and over.
- 这是个安全屋 - 酷
- This is a clean room. - Cool.
我想告诉你
I want to let you know someone is doing maintenance
有人在维护电脑服务器
on the computer servers,
- 有些可疑之处 - 怎么可疑了
- And it's fishy. - Fishy how?
我问过所有负责网络科技的人
Well, I talked to everyone who's on duty with IT,
但没有人知道谁在进行维护 这很奇怪
and no one knows who's doing it. That's weird.
塞纳图斯在洗去它的代码
Selantus is scrubbing the code.
他们在抹去自己留下的痕迹 谢了 洛奇
They're covering their tracks. Thanks, Rocky.
阿曼达 你得叫停这件事
Amanda, you got to shut it down.
好 听着 我去和阿姆斯特朗局长谈谈
Okay, listen. Let me talk to Director Armstrong.
我得先跟他说一声
I've got to give him a heads-up.
不 绝对不可以 他也许就参与在其中
No. Absolutely not. He might be a part of this.
- 你说什么 - 你不能相信他 好吗
- Excuse me? - You can't trust him, okay?
坐在那种职位的人 他们都在同一个局中
The guys on that level, they're all playing the same game.
如果有天我也升到这个职位怎么办 威尔
What if I'm on that level someday, Will?
你...你就会这样看我吗
I... Is this what you're gonna think of me?
重点是这个吗 保护你最后一步的升职计划
Is that what this is about? Protecting your final promotion?
朋友们 我们是一条船上的 我们得下决定了
Whoa, guys! Same team. We got to figure out a call here.
女士...
Hi. Um, ma'am...
阿姆斯特朗局长在您的办公室
Director Armstrong is in your office.
我要去和我上司汇报
I'm gonna go talk to my boss.
卡罗琳 能帮我把手♥机♥从微波炉里拿出来吗
Caroline, will you please get my phone out of the microwave?
特别探员米切尔 查尔斯在来的路上
Uh, Special Agent Mitchell, Charles is on his way up.
以及 特别探员特伦特 应您的需求
And, um, Special Agent Trent, I had someone pick up
我找人挑了一套新西服给您
a fresh suit for you, as you requested.
谢谢你 卡罗琳
Thank you, Caroline.
你让卡罗琳找人去你家了
You had Caroline send someone to your house?
你对你的西服真的有种诡异的依赖
You have a really unhealthy attachment to your suits.
- 你知道吗 - 我知道
- You know that? - Yes. I do.
我查看了案件档案
I pulled the case file.
你手下认为昨晚的枪击案
Your people think last night's shooting
和塞纳图斯黑客侵入有关系
is linked to the Selantus home invasion?
我手下认为正是塞纳图斯制♥造♥了枪击案
My people think Selantus is doing the shooting.
阿曼达 这太离谱了
Amanda, that's insane.
一定还有别的隐情
There has to be something else going on here.
- 谁跟你这么说的 - 特伦特在调查此事
- Who's telling you this? - I've got Trent on it.
你也觉得他说的是对的吗
And you support what he's saying?
先生 你还记得几年前 我是怎么追查
Sir, do you remember how I investigated Lorne Renfield
洛恩·费尔德的诈骗案的吗
for fraud a few years ago?
他现在是塞纳图斯董事会的一员
He's on the Board of Selantus.
你要问我什么问题吗
Do you have a question for me?
他反抗我调查的辩护
His defense against my investigation
是我见过的案例中让我印象最深刻的
was the most impressive I'd ever seen.
就好像是我一把证词上传服务器
It was as though he knew my playbook
他就知道我要说什么
the minute I put it out on the server.
别执着了 你还不能立案
Let it go. You didn't have a case.
他可能是有点贪心了
Maybe he got a little greedy,
他的季度报告中少报点东西
cut a corner on his quarterly filings,
但是他没有违反任何法律
but he didn't break any laws.
而且他现在也知道你在调查他
And now he knows that you're watching him.
我更想说 我们在调查彼此
Well, I'd say we're watching each other.
只不过是钱的事
It's checks and balances.
法律系统是按照规定的那样
The system of law enforcement
正常运行的
works exactly how it was designed to.
- 当然了 你是对的 - 很好
- Of course. You're right. - Good.
- 怎么了 - 这是莎莉的个人储物柜钥匙
- So? - This is Sally's P.O. box key.
她不在的时候 我帮她看过几次储物柜
I checked it a few times for her when she went on vacation.
这就是她藏硬盘的地方 我们快去拿
That's where she hid the hard drive. We need to get to it.
我给你发储物柜号♥码
Oh, I can send you the box number.
如果他们抹去了电脑上的痕迹
If they're wiping the computers, that hard drive
那这个硬盘就是后门存在过的唯一证明
is the only remaining evidence that a back door ever existed.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我刚把储物柜号♥码发到你电子邮箱了
I just e-mailed you the box number.
为什么他拿着手♥机♥ 这是个安全屋
Why did he have a cellphone? This is a clean room.
什么是安全屋
What's a clean room?
你觉得塞纳图斯在监视我们的电子邮件吗
You think Selantus is reading our e-mails?
杰西特别交代过不要用手♥机♥
Jess specifically said not to use our cellphones.
我们应该假设他们可以看到所有东西
We should assume they can see everything.
我们要赶在他们之前去储物柜
We need to get to that mailbox before they do.
怎么回事 我的电脑不工作了
Hey! What's going on? My computer stopped working!
我相信你们 在我们停职之前把这事解决了
I believe you. Now go solve this thing before we lose our jobs.
试试重装系统
Try rebooting your system.
凯蒂说的流程是
So, Katie says the way this works
马蒂说他会把这个女孩引荐给
is that Matty says he's gonna introduce the girl
他的一个"制♥作♥人"朋友
to his "producer" friend,
然后他离开 让"制♥作♥人"和女孩独处
and then he leaves them alone, and some amazing role
能不能得到好角色就取决于女孩愿意怎么做了
rests on what she's willing to do with him.
听上去似乎是合法的
Ah, that seems legit.
你确定要这样做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
女孩不愿意说话 而男的可能会揍我们一顿
The girl doesn't talk, this guy's gonna have us by the ass.
我会让她说出来的 我一定会
I will get her to talk. I will.
- 有什么事吗 - 有 亚特兰大警局的
- Can I help you? - Yeah, APD.
我们刚刚路过 听到有尖叫声
We were passing by and heard a scream.
什么 不是我们这里发出的声音
What? No. Wasn't from in here.
看看隔壁吧 他们常做蜜蜡脱毛
Try next door. They do waxing.
不绕圈子了
You know what?
我们必须进去看一眼
We're gonna need to take a look around.
就打扰你两分钟时间
We'll be out of your hair in two minutes.
不行 没逮捕令不能进
No! Get a warrant!
不用 我们有正当理由
Nah, we have probable cause.
你们违背了第四修正案 这没有出现尖叫声
This is a Fourth Amendment violation. There was no scream.
你确定吗 有没有监控记录啊
You sure? You have a security camera you can check?
真不巧 看来只有这个啊
Dang it. Looks like this is the only one.
你用它干吗的啊
What do you use this puppy for, huh?
- 洁德在哪 - 那是私人办公室
- Where's Jade? - Hey, that's a private office!
把手拿下来 把你的脏手拿开
Hey! Yo! Get off of her. Get the hell off of her!
走吧
Let's go.
这是选角现场 我们刚才是在讨论角色
This is a casting session. We're talking about a role.
洁德 你叫洁德 对吧
Jade. Your name is Jade, right?
我是亚特兰大警局的安吉·保拉斯基 我想帮你
I'm Angie Polaski. I'm APD. I want to help you.
马蒂说这是我成名的好机会
Matty said this is my big break.
行了 请你把手抬起来
All right. Arms up, please.
马蒂送的好东西 是吧
Courtesy of Matty, right?
听着 我不想为此把你抓进去
Listen. I don't want to take you in for this.
我不想因为任何原因把你抓进去
I don't want to take you in at all.
你希望你能离开 自愿地
I want you to leave, willingly.
大家都会很生我气的
Everyone is gonna be so pissed at me.
马蒂是要坐牢的
Matty's going to jail.
你的朋友凯蒂会全力把他送进监狱
Your friend Katie's gonna make sure of it.
她只希望先保证你的安全
She just wanted you to be safe first.
我看她是嫉妒我吧
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表