剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
What's going on?
肖恩管着我们的工资
Sean controlled the payroll. Personally.
他用比特币支付我们的工资
He paid our salaries in bitcoin
把所有东西都放在区块链的托管钱包里
and kept everything in an escrow wallet on the blockchain.
好吧 我不懂加密货币
All right, so, I-I'm not a crypto girl,
但据我所知 你们都是房♥地♥产♥经纪人
but... but what I'm gathering is you're all real estate agents
为比特币工作 你们在担心拿不到工资吗
working for bitcoin, and you're worried you might not get paid?
这不是可不可能 如果肖恩死了
There's no "might." If Sean's dead,
那他所有的比特币就冻结了
all the bitcoin he owes us is frozen.
他还欠了我们好多钱
And he owes us a lot.
兄弟 你想去洗手间吗
Hey, buddy. You gotta go to the bathroom?
- 不想 - 你想
- No. - Yeah, you do.
来吧 就在这里
Come on. It's over here.
我想和你聊几句
I want to talk to you for a minute.
你看起来和肖恩的其他员工
You seem a little different
有些不一样
from the other guys who worked for Sean.
他们都是销♥售♥ 我是负责后台技术的
They're all in sales. I-I handle the tech backend.
我猜你肯定知道怎么进入
I bet you know how to access the escrow they're worried about
他们说的那个肖恩的托管账户
with all Sean's money in it.
进不去 我没有秘钥
N-No, I don't have the key.
竹筒倒豆子吧
Just rip it off like a Band-Aid, buddy.
那你知道些什么
What do you know?
有人一小时之前访问了肖恩的账户
Someone accessed Sean's wallet about an hour ago.
在他被杀之后吗
After he was killed?
所以杀了肖恩的人有秘钥
So whoever killed Sean has the key.
你能查出谁访问了账户吗
Can you figure out who's accessing the wallet?
可以
Yeah.
我叫帕吉 是这里的总经理
Name's Pudge. I'm general manager here.
我在想 这些在犯罪现场的人
I was wondering, these, uh, crime-scene guys,
在我们开张的时候他们会被放出来吗
any chance they'll be out by the time we open?
有什么问题吗
Oh, what's the matter?
你不觉得这显得我们开张是个好兆头吗
You don't think they'll bode well for bottle service?
玩笑而已
No offense.
我们得弄清克里斯·康兰
We need to clarify Chris Conlan's
在这里的日常工作
day-to-day around here.
我们正在调查他当时是不是已经被盯上了
We're investigating whether he might have been targeted.
很不巧 我那天不在这里
Unfortunately, I wasn't here for that.
我们那天开业了
Um, I opened up that day.
生意怎么样 没有资金问题吗
How is business? No money problems?
没有 我们保持现金流相当稳定
Nah, we keep cash flow pretty consistent.
你知道 克里斯请来了运动员 歌♥手
You know, Chris has got athletes, singers,
电影明星
movie stars coming in.
他们带来了人流
They bring the crowds along.
他听起来是个好老板
Well, he sounds like a good boss.
克里斯是我见过的最慷慨的人
Chris is the most generous guy I ever met.
在大学橄榄球队后他帮我找了这份工作
I mean, he got me this job after college ball.
你在科技学院和克里斯打球吗
Oh, you played at Tech with Chris?
当后卫 但我不像克里斯那样
Fullback. Ain't have what it took
有能力再上一个台阶
to make it to that next level like Chris.
克里斯帮我之前 我都不知道该我该怎么办
I ain't know what to do with my life before Chris saved me.
我问了好几遍
Uh, I asked for updates,
他们都告诉我
and all they tell me is the...
接下来的几个小时非常关键
"The next few hours are critical."
布鲁克做完手术后你就一直在她身边吗
You've been with Brooke since she got out of surgery?
对
Yeah.
你知道她保护了我
Yeah, she was, uh, just trying to protect me, you know?
我很愧疚
I feel terrible.
这就像
It's like, uh I don't know.
你能想到什么人有理由
Can you think of anyone that might have had a reason
要追杀你吗
to come at you specifically?
如果我知道有人要杀我
If I knew someone was coming after me,
我昨晚就告诉你了
I would've told you that last night!
康兰先生
Mr. Conlan...
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
对不起 我一夜没睡
I'm sorry, I haven't slept.
知道自己被当成目标压力肯定不小
It's not easy seeing yourself as a target.
尤其是像你这样的人 你是个可靠的人
Especially someone like you. You're a rock.
你不想让人们失望
You don't want to let people down.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
帕吉说的
Pudge.
他告诉我你是他见过的最慷慨的人
He told me you're the most generous guy he's ever met.
你和帕吉聊过了吗
You talked to Pudge?
今天早些时候聊的
I did, earlier today.
他说他从没像你一样打过职业赛
He said he never made it to the pros like you.
他可能为此恨你吗
Was that ever a source of resentment?
不会
No.
什么 你不会想的是
Oh, come on, man. What? You think...
你认为是他做的
You think he did this?
我也没这么说
I didn't say that.
你想这么说吗
Do you?
肯定不是 帕吉就像我的兄弟一样
No! Pudge is... Pudge is like my brother.
枪击发生后你跟他说过话吗
Have you spoken to him since the shooting?
没有 我一直在这里陪布鲁克
No, I've been here with Brooke.
他也没联♥系♥过你吧
And he hasn't reached out to you at all?
短♥信♥也没有吗
Not even a text?
但是他却像你的兄弟一样
But he's like a brother, right?
我能说实话吗
Look, can I be honest?
现在我只想布鲁克好起来
Right now, I-I just want Brooke to be okay.
当然
Of course.
那行
Yeah.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
我给帕吉发了消息
I texted Pudge.
告诉他我有些问题想聊聊
Told him we had a few more questions.
他的家就在左边
This is his place up on the left.
那个摄影女孩怎么样了
Hey, what happened to that photographer girl?
- 她叫艾娃 - 不好意思
- Her name's Ava. - Oh, sorry.
没事 她什么事都没犯
Don't be. She didn't have anything.
除了她有点喜欢你
Yeah, other than having a crush on you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
该死 是帕吉
Damn! It's Pudge.
你会认真听我梳理 对吧
You're gonna pay attention, right?
我查了之前拘留室的那些混混的背景
I ran background checks on those bros we had in here earlier,
一无所获 所以我会认真听
and I got nothing, so I'm all ears.
你真的花了很大的功夫
You put some real work into this.
死去的经纪人 没有任何明显的动机
Dead Realtor... No apparent motive.
但他的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥有一个奇怪的加密方法
But his real estate company has a weird crypto angle.
他因为之前的商业投资
Turns out he made a fortune in bitcoin
发了一笔比特币的大财
with a previous business venture.
你怎么花比特币
How do you spend bitcoin?
直接转成现金就好了
You just turn it into real money.
是怎么做到的
But how?
我们不要纠缠细节 保拉斯基
Look, we're getting into the weeds here, Polaski.
少吃点饼干
And slow down on the pretzels.
他在另一家公♥司♥的合伙人是格里高利·帕笛
His partner in the other venture was Gregory Pardee.
我想不想知道他们俩是怎么一起发财的呢
Do I want to know how these two made a fortune together?
他们与脱衣舞俱乐部达成协议出♥售♥
They made a deal with strip clubs to sell collectible NFTs
成人表演者的典藏版非同质化代币
of adult performers.
请不要让我解释这句话中的任何一个词
And, please, don't ask me to clarify any of that.
现在 当他做成了这个生意
Now, when he sold,
欣奇利夫甩掉了他的老搭档
Hinchliffe walked away with $20 million
卷了两千万美金跑了
and cut out his old partner.
我们能把他的老搭档和犯罪现场联♥系♥起来吗
Can we link his old partner to the crime scene?
当欣奇利夫被杀之后
Well, after Hinchliffe was murdered,
有人进入了他的电子账户
someone accessed his wallet and started
开始把钱转移到另一个账户里
moving money into a different wallet
这个账户属于
belonging to nobody other than...
格里高利·帕笛
Gregory Pardee.
所以他就是凶手
So he's the killer.
你是怎么发现的
Wow. How did you figure this one out?
我
Oh, I, uh...
恐吓了一个书呆子
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表