剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
Guess she's jealous.
我要起诉你们部门 你的上司是谁
I will sue the department! Who's your captain?
把电♥话♥放下 坐下 闭上你的嘴
Get your hand off that phone, sit down, and shut up!
听我说
Listen to me.
马蒂骗了你 他不是明星经纪人
Matty is lying. He's not an agent.
他不是正经的经纪人
He's not legit.
他把凯蒂拐卖♥♥了
He sold Katie.
把她卖♥♥给了一个暴♥力♥强♥奸♥犯
He sold her to a violent sex offender,
下一个被卖♥♥的就是你
and he's gonna do the same thing to you next.
他有给你纹身吗
Did he give you a tattoo?
他给所有被拐卖♥♥的女孩都纹了
He gives them to all his girls.
让我看看
Let me see.
我见过这个图案很多次
I've seen a lot of these.
但不是在演员或模特身上
Not on actors or models.
上次见到是在一具过量吸毒致死的尸体上
The last one I saw was on an O.D. at the morgue.
拜托你了 告诉我吧
Please. Please. Just tell me.
马蒂是不是在强迫你和这些男人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Is Matty forcing you to have sex with these men?
我是个演员
I'm an actress.
我早晚会出名的
I'm gonna be famous.
但不是通过这种方式
Not like this.
不是的
Not like this.
告诉我吧 洁德
Just tell me, Jade.
他是不是强迫你了 有还是没有
Is he forcing you? Yes or no?
有对吗 我知道了
Yeah? Okay.
好了 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我带你出去 走吧
Let's get you out of here. Come on.
银色雷克萨斯
Silver Lexus.
帮帮我吧 也帮帮你自己
Just help me. Help me help you.
我就是想打开这个邮箱
I'm just trying to get into this box.
是文斯
It's Vince.
- 不许动 佐治亚州调查局 - 我的天
- Freeze! GBI! - Oh, my God!
- 他有枪 - 趴下
- He's got a gun! - Get down!
找到那个邮箱 你能打开这扇门吗
Find the box. Can you open this door?
- 能 能 - 好了
- Yeah, yeah. - Got it.
- 所有人趴在地上 - 硬盘在他手里
- Everybody get down! - He has the hard drive.
让开 让开
Move! Move!
文斯 你不用这样
Vince, you don't have to do this.
把硬盘给我们 这事就算结束了
Give us the hard drive, and we can end this.
- 劝说好像没什么用 - 确实没用
- That didn't work. - Yeah, no.
一旦我们确认了一切安全
Your computers will be operational again
你们的电脑就能恢复运转了
once we know the situation is secure.
阿曼达 你不能这么武断地关掉调查局的系统
Amanda, you cannot unilaterally shut down the GBI.
- 长官... - 说实话 我很震惊
- Sir... - Frankly, I'm shocked
你竟然不惜破坏自己的前途
that you'd jeopardize your future.
这跟我的前途有什么关系
What does my future have to do with this?
你不会是把这个牵扯到私人恩怨上去了吧
You're not taking this personally, are you?
总之快点修好
Just fix it.
- 过来 过来 过来 - 不要
- Come here! Come here! Come here! - No!
打开 把门打开 把门打开
Open it. Open the door! Open the door!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down!
文斯 我们知道你一直在监视佐治亚州调查局
Vince, we know you were spying on the GBI, all right?
不用掩饰了
There's no hiding it.
你们什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道的是 无论塞纳图斯承诺过你什么
What I do know is whatever Selantus promised you
都抵不上你的性命
is not worth dying for.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
文斯·阿里戈蒂的枪
We were able to tie Vince Arrigotti's gun
和每一个犯罪现场都有种种联♥系♥
to each of the crime scenes.
他杀了三个人
He killed three people.
而现在他在监狱里 什么也不说
And now he's in a jail cell refusing to talk,
躲在佐治亚州最好的律师背后
hiding behind the best lawyers in Georgia.
所以是谁让文斯去改佐治亚州调查局的代码的
So who told Vince to tamper with the GBI code?
恕我直言 文斯确实有在窃取机密没错
With due respect, Vince was stealing secrets, yes,
但那都是我们的机密
but they were our secrets.
我们进行了调查 发现文斯偷的
We looked into it, and we found that Vince was stealing
是让佐治亚州调查局的操作系统
the code that made our GBI operating system
快速运转又能简单操作的核心代码
so fast and easy to use.
我们觉得他是要卖♥♥给我们的对手之一
We think he was selling it to one of our competitors.
你是在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你觉得他杀了三个人
You think he killed three people
就是为了偷你们的好软件
over the secret of your pretty software?
他是在窃取佐治亚州调查局的案件数据
He was accessing GBI case data
卖♥♥给出价最高的人
and selling it to the highest bidder.
文斯曾经在军队情报部门做过
Vince had a background in Army Intelligence.
有时候 这样的经历会让人变得麻木
Sometimes, that experience can desensitize people.
- 你真是满嘴... - 费丝
- You are full of... - Faith.
瑞斯 我们要先完成对佐治亚州调查局系统的
Reese, we'll need to complete our own forensic analysis
法鉴定分♥析♥ 才能确认你说的是不是真的
of the GBI system to confirm your findings.
没问题 阿姆斯特朗局长
Of course, Director Armstrong.
你找不到那种证据的
You won't find anything.
进行服务器维护就是为了这个 对吧
That's what the server maintenance was about, right?
他们趁机清理了所有痕迹
They cleaned up all their tracks.
我们唯一的关于后门的证据
The only proof we had of a back door
跟着文斯毁掉的硬盘一起消失了
evaporated when Vince destroyed that hard drive.
你这个揣测非常过分 特别探员特伦特
That's offensive speculation, Special Agent Trent.
- 来打我啊 - 我觉得这个会可以结束了
- So shoot me. - I think we're done here.
这件事对你们公♥司♥来说
This has been a very unfortunate chapter
非常不幸 瑞斯
for your company, Reese.
必须得有个说法
There will have to be consequences.
我们会收紧招聘流程 严格做背景调查...
We'll be tightening hiring practices, background checks...
我认为局长的意思是 佐治亚州调查局
I think what the director means is that the GBI
从现在开始
is severing its relationship with Selantus,
终止与塞纳图斯的合作关系
effective immediately.
你是这个意思吗 阿姆斯特朗局长
Is that what you meant, Director Armstrong?
如果瓦格纳认为这份信任已经破裂了...
If Wagner's assessment is that the trust has been broken...
没错
It is.
那就没错 我们要翻篇了
Then, yes, we will have to move on.
我给你带了这个 放在你办公室里
I brought you this for your office.
真不错
Look at that.
那... 接下来怎么办
So... what's next?
我找到了一个住的地方
Oh. I found a new place.
是吗 感觉是正确的选择
Yeah, feels like the right thing to do.
- 是啊 - 是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我说服杰里米放弃在墨西哥度过一学期的事了
Oh, and I talked Jeremy out of the semester in Mexico.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我们就是... 制定了一些计划
Oh, we... we made plans. You know?
然后他决定留下来了 所以没事了
And he decided that he wanted to stick around, so it's cool.
对于以前发生的事情 我很抱歉
I am so sorry about how everything played out back then.
我妈 我爸 还有阿曼达
My mom and dad and Amanda.
我应该为你说话的
I should have stood up for you.
不 不 你疯了吗
No. No. Are you crazy?
不用 我们当时太年轻了
No. We were young.
你很年轻 我也很年轻
You were young. I was young.
而且说实话 我觉得你们家让我离开你
And to be honest, I thought your family was doing me a favor
其实算是帮了我一个忙
by telling me to stay away.
我是参军了之后
It was only when I joined up that I...
才意识到自己失去了什么 真的
I started realizing what I was missing. Yeah.
有时候我会想我们当初是不是其实可以...
You know, sometimes I wonder if we could've...
什么
What?
结婚吗
Um, got married?
- 不是 - 永远幸福地生活在一起
- No. - Lived happily ever after?
我是说共同抚养
Co-parented.
不知道 反正小杰是个好孩子
No, but J is a great kid.
是你培养的 这都是你的功劳
Like, you did that, and that's all you.
我也在这里支持你
And I'm here.
- 好吧 - 嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
你能教杰里米做那种煎饼吗
You think you can teach Jeremy how to make those pancakes?
当然可以
Oh, yeah.
不止那个 还有烤鸡 烩饭 菠萝翻转蛋糕
That, roasted chicken, risotto, pineapple upside down cake.
全都在计划之内 好吧 全都安排上
Listen, woman, it's being planned, okay? It's all planned.
- 行 - 有我呢
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表