剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
那段录音
The recording...
他们的车直直地撞上了亚瑟
Their car hit Arthur straight on.
撞上之前没有鸣笛 没有刹车
No horn, no brakes, not until after.
他们是想要杀死他
They were trying to kill him.
我认识朱迪思
I know Judith.
多年以前 在她的第一任丈夫
We sheltered her many years back,
死亡之前 是我们给了她庇护
before the death of her first husband.
他是个禽兽
He was a monster.
没有人该承受这样的痛苦
No one should suffer like this.
发生这事的时候 你认识了朱迪思吗
Did you know Judith when this was going on?
是的 她嫁给特拉维斯后 我们在教堂认识的
Yes. We met at church when she was married to Travis.
所以你是为了她而把他杀了
Oh, so did you kill him for her?
还是你们两个一起干的
Or did you do it together?
是谁的主意要再干一次的
Whose idea was it to do it again?
去寻找其他值得惩罚之人
To find other men who deserved to be punished
然后像特拉维斯对待你那样对待他们
and do onto them as Travis did to you?
你们搜寻像特拉维斯一样的男人
You searched for men like Travis,
筛查州内各处的教堂
canvassing churches, shelters,
庇护所 卡车站
truck stops all around the state.
你们就是这样找到亚瑟·蒂利
And that's how you found Arthur Tealy
和菲尼亚斯·拉斯罗普的
and Phineas Lathrop.
为他们对其家人
Punishing them for the pain
造成的痛苦而惩罚他们
that they caused their family.
随后再杀了他们
And killing them.
是的
Yes.
那杜克·乌尔里希呢
And what about Duke Ulrich?
他在哪里
Where is he?
谁打死了在树上的那个人
Who shot the guy in the tree?
一个也被特拉维斯伤害过的人
Someone who was also hurt by Travis.
一个在孩童时期你无力
Someone you've been protecting
像如今这般保护他的人
in a way you couldn't when he was a boy.
你们的儿子 汤姆
Your son. Tom.
威尔 保拉斯基担心了
Will... Polaski's worried.
他说奥默伍德失踪了
Says Ormewood is missing.
他最后的已知方位是哪里
What's his last known location?
你害怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
还是害怕上帝
Or are you afraid of God?
你想什么就是什么
Whatever you want.
好孩子
Good boy.
我父亲以前总说
My father used to always say,
"悖逆的
"Destruction of the transgressors
和犯罪的必一同败亡"
and of the sinners shall be together."
"而那离弃了主的
"And they that forsake the Lord
应予终结"
shall be put to an end."
求求你 放我们走吧
Please, let us go.
"凡管教的事 当时不觉得快乐
"No discipline seems pleasant at the time,
反觉得愁苦
but painful.
继而 丰收由此而生
Later on, it produces a harvest
后来却为那经练过的人
of righteousness and peace
结出平安的果子 就是义"
for those who were trained by it."
所以你的父亲就是这样对待你的吗
So this is what your father did to you?
他就是在这样的地方伤害你的吗
He hurt you in a place like this?
那是个避风窖
It was a storm cellar.
你看看你
Look at you.
汤米
Tommy.
你就和他一样
You're just like him.
那什么时候轮到你忏悔呢
When's it time for you to repent, huh?
得了吧 汤米
Oh, come on. Tommy.
不准这样叫我
Don't call me that.
为什么带我来这里
Why'd you bring me here?
因为我让你想起了他
Is it 'cause I remind you of him? Hmm?
告诉我 你为什么把他们弄瞎
Tell me, why do you blind them?
是不是因为你不想让我们
Is it 'cause you don't want us
发现你是多么的弱小和可怜
to see how weak and pathetic you are?
你说什么
What'd you say?
你是家族的耻辱
You're a disgrace to your family.
一直都是
You always have been.
无论你做什么
And no matter what you do,
你永远都是一个哭哭啼啼的
you'll always just be a whiny,
肮脏的小无赖
filthy little sinner.
闭嘴
Shut up!
别出声 别出声
Quiet. Quiet.
嘘 悄悄的
Shh! Quiet.
安静
Quiet.
没事了
It's okay.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
她让你放下你的武器
She said, "Drop your weapon."
叫医护人员进来
Get paramedics in here.
好吧 拿药箱来
Alright, bring the kit.
这里 帮他一下 帮他一下
Here, help him. Help him.
都过去了 先生
It's gonna be all right, sir.
放松 先生 我给您做个检查 好吗
Relax, sir. I'm gonna check your vitals, okay?
你该让人给你检查一下
You should let someone take a look at you.
你是谁啊 我妈呀
What are you, my mother?
你该跟那些听话的人说这话 特伦特
You should talk to someone who'll listen, Trent.
所以 绿色卡车
So, green truck.
我早说过
Told you.
人们用不同的方法应对各自的心理创伤
People carry their trauma in different ways.
这从不是借口...
It's never an excuse...
...但这会成为一个原因
... but it can be a reason.
能进来吗
Can I come in?
请进
Yeah.
我给内分泌专家打电♥话♥了
I called the endocrinologist.
我正在积极应对病情
I'm dealing with everything.
好啊
Good.
你有没有发现 保守秘密
Don't you find hiding your secret
带来的压力很不值得
more stressful than it's worth?
阿曼达知道
Amanda knows.
是的 我懂了 不过...
Yeah, I figured. But...
其他人呢
everyone else?
你知道我在确诊阅读障碍之前 都被怎么看吗
Before I had dyslexia, you know what I had?
愚蠢 懒惰
Stupid. Lazy.
废物
Useless.
我会因为从食物储藏室拿错了汤的种类
I got cigarette burns for fetching the wrong kind of soup
而被用烟头烫
from the pantry.
所以我学会了如何从不同的角度
So I learned how to tell the difference
发现差异
in other ways.
如何闯荡这个世界
Figured out how to navigate the world
而无需通过语言
without words.
这路上的每一步 都会有人在那里
Every step of the way, there was someone there
告诉我我有问题...
to tell me that I was broken...
我是个废物
worthless.
很早之前我就决定了
I decided a long time ago
我不会让任何人
that I'm not letting anyone
再这样看我
look at me that way ever again.
你知道患阅读障碍
You know that having dyslexia
并不代表你是个废人 对吗
does not make you broken, right?
是的 我知道
Oh, yeah. I do.
但是知道和相信
But knowing it and believing it
完全是两回事
are two entirely different things.
好吧
Alright.
明天见 搭档
See you tomorrow, partner?
不知当说不当说
And for what it's worth,
你一直在循环的 关于安吉的...
the thing that you're circling about, Angie...
我觉得这不全是因为她
I don't think it's really about her.
我想你是想弄清楚
I think you're trying to figure out...
如何不被再次伤害
how to not get hurt again.
这事儿是无解的 威尔
And there is no solve for that, Will.
人性就是这样
Comes with being human.
奥默伍德怎么样了
How's Ormewood?
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表