剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
特伦特探员 前情提要
Previously on Will Trent...
真不敢相信你有一个上大学的儿子
I can't believe you have a college-aged son.
- 你多大了 - 你妈妈多大了
- How old are you? - How old is your mom?
你才十八岁
You are 18 years old.
离能进夜店的年龄还远着呢
That is not even close to old enough to be in this club.
你读书的时候不是比我更爱玩吗
Weren't you doing a lot worse?
那时候你就把我生出来了
I mean, you had a kid!
我从小就认识你了
I've known you your entire life.
我对你有很高的期待
I have high expectations for you.
杰里米也长大了 你下一步想做什么
Jeremy's grown now. What's your next move?
佐治亚州调查局为什么
Why is the Georgia Bureau of Investigation
要介入一起谋杀案
getting involved in a homicide?
死者的祖父是个百万富翁
Victim's grandfather's a billionaire.
他联♥系♥了州长 州长打给了我
He called the governor, who then called me.
州长 好吧
Oh. The governor. That's right.
看来你也有个不靠谱的上司
You have an unreasonable boss, too.
那是你的新遛狗人 妮可是个好孩子但很野
That's your new dog walker. Nico. Sweet kid. Runaway.
你是被拐卖♥♥到这里来的
You're here because someone sold you to that freak.
我能帮助你
I can help you.
那个女孩儿身上的纹身是什么来头
Hey, what was that tattoo your girl had on her?
那是零英里 是一个贩卖♥♥人口团伙的标志
That's Zero Mile. That's the trafficking ring
他们被追查了好多年
that Vice has been after for years.
这个女孩是我的突破口
This girl's my shot.
我能让她作为证人
I know that I can get her to turn witness.
佐治亚州 亚特兰大市 德鲁伊山
别管了 我们得走了
Just leave it! We gotta go!
天啊 快一点
Oh, my God! Please hurry!
你妈妈家呢 拜托 我们可以去她那里
What about your mom's? Come on. We can go there.
别把她牵扯进来
We're not getting her involved in this!
别把其他任何人再牵扯进来
We're not getting anyone else involved in this!
躲起来
Hide.
拜托 不要
Oh, come on. Please.
别开枪
Please.
自从你们组解决了坎普诺绑♥架♥案
The Governor's been on my ass
州长就一直催着我
to... to buy you a steak and martini,
请你吃牛排喝马提尼
ever since your team solved the Campano kidnapping.
太客气了 不过还是谢谢
Not necessary, but always appreciated.
阿曼达 你不好奇那个该死的谣言吗
Amanda, would you ask me about the damn rumor already?
好吧 你说
Fine. What is it?
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
我认为应该由你接替我的职位
And I think you should be my replacement.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
我也很愿意
And I agree.
做佐治亚州调查局的州局长 这可不轻松
Statewide Director of the GBI is, uh, a beast of a gig.
要把做外勤工作的时间
No time for field work
都用在和佐治亚州的上层人士打交道上
and more handshakes with Georgia's elite.
和他们打交道不成问题 长官
Handshakes won't be a problem, sir.
干杯
Salut.
你怎么还在这里 很晚了
Why are you still here? It's late.
我们玩得很开心
We were having fun.
至少我们中有一个是开心的
At least one of us was.
好吧
All right.
放在这里的马苏里拉奶酪呢
Where's the mozzarella that was in here?
我和贝蒂玩了"谁先找到芝士"的游戏
Betty and I played a game called "find the cheese"
就是我在房♥子里藏一片芝士
where I hide a piece of cheese
贝蒂负责找到它
somewhere in the house and Betty finds it,
如果它没找到 就归我吃掉
and if she doesn't find it, I eat it.
看来我没法做卡普雷塞意面了
Oh. Guess I'm not having my caprese pasta.
那我就做...
But I'll make a... I don't know...
胡萝卜和法罗沙拉吧
carrot and farro salad, I guess.
我们玩过芝士游戏后
After we played find the cheese,
我担心它会拉肚子
I got worried she'd get diarrhea,
所以又玩了"谁先找到胡萝卜"
so we played "find the carrot."
行 那我叫泰餐外卖♥♥吧 你要一起吃吗
Okay. Thai takeout. You want to stay?
芝士和胡萝卜已经把我喂饱了
I'm pretty full from all the cheese and carrots.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
好吧
Okay, then.
- 我不会签这个字的 - 为什么
- I'm not co-signing this. - Why not?!
我不知道 或许因为休学半年
Oh, I don't know, because wandering around Mexico
在墨西哥闲逛抽大♥麻♥真是...
taking a semester off to smoke pot is just...
我是去研究珊瑚礁
I'm studying coral reefs.
天啊 好吧 珊瑚礁
Oh. Pah! Okay, yeah. Coral reefer.
你应该去上大学
You are supposed to be going to college.
你知道作为单身母亲
Do you have any idea how hard it is to save,
要存钱有多难吗
as a single mother...
- 你听见了吗 - 那是什么声音
- Did you hear that? - I don't know.
- 你拿那个干什么 - 万一有用呢
- What are you doing with that? - I'm helping.
- 不许动 - 别 别
- Don't move! - No, no, no!
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot don't shoot, don't shoot!
- 查尔斯 你在搞什么 - 爸爸
- Charles?! What the hell?! - Dad?
费丝 我被跟踪了
Faith, I'm being followed.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
特伦特探员 S01E06
很抱歉我自己进来了
Look, I'm... I'm sorry for letting myself in.
我不想冒险在外面等着
I didn't want to risk waiting outside.
你还习惯把钥匙放在房♥椽上 所以...
And you still keep your key in the... the rafters, so...
所以你觉得你被跟踪了
So you think you're being followed?
是的 几天前我第一次注意到这辆车
Yeah. I first noticed the car a couple days ago.
是一辆银色的雷克萨斯
It was a silver Lexus.
但今天早上 它开过我身边三次
But this morning, it passed by me three times.
你确定他们不是在找停车位的吗
Are you sure they weren't just looking for parking?
费丝 我下班时那辆车也停在外面
Faith, the same car was outside my work when I got off,
然后一直跟着我回了家
and then it followed me home.
查尔斯 为什么会有人跟踪你
Charles, why would somebody be following you?
我不知道
I don't know!
好吧 那你记下车牌号♥了吗
Okay. Did you get a plate number?
没有 那辆车没有车牌
No, it didn't have plates.
那太诡异了
That's pretty creepy.
另外还有人试图重置
And then someone tried to reset the password
我电子邮件账户的密♥码♥
on my e-mail account, too.
这种事我一个月也会碰上一次
Yeah, that happens to me about once a month.
你觉得我疯了 是不是
You think I'm crazy, don't you?
你在继续吃药吗
Are you taking your meds?
在吃 我每周去两次退伍军人小组
Yes. And I've been going to my veterans group twice a week.
也许我是疯了 我不知道
Maybe I am crazy. I don't know.
但是我今晚看见同一辆车
But tonight I saw the same car parked
停在我家一个街区外
a block away from my place!
费丝 你是我见过的最理智的人
Faith, you're the most sane person I've ever met.
拜托 如果你能去看看 确认没事
Please, if you take a look and it's nothing,
我们可以马上去开
we can go get an emergency prescription
抗精神病药的紧急处方 拜托
of antipsychotics right now. Please.
你还在那间酒店工作吗
And you're still working at the hotel?
对 卡文山酒店 到今年五月就满五年了
Yes. The Cavinridge. Five years this May.
好吧 我们会顺路去你家看看
Okay. We'll swing by your place and check it out.
好的
Okay.
没你的事
Not you.
吃完披萨就回去睡觉 我们能搞定
Eat your pizza and go back to your dorm. We got this.
我绕着街区开了一圈 没有银色轿车
All right. I drove around the block. No silver sedans.
谢谢你能来 威尔 这位是查尔斯
Thanks for coming, Will. This is Charles.
他是杰里米的父亲
He's Jeremy's father.
很高兴见到你
Great to meet you.
我们去看看你住的地方吧 是这里吗
Um, let's check out your place. Is it...?
不是 我就住这里
Uh, no, uh, that's me.
我租了车♥库♥上面的屋子
I rent the room over the garage.
是附属住♥宅♥单元吗 有多少平方英尺
Oh, an ADU? How many square feet?
好了 我们能等会再讨论家庭装♥修♥的事吗
Okay, can we geek out about home improvements later?
我马上要错过《单身女郎》了
I'm missing The Bachelorette for this.
浴室没事
Bathroom's clear.
有什么不对劲的吗
Anything out of place?
没有 看起来都正常
No, it looks okay.
你通常整天都关着百叶窗吗
You typically leave the blinds closed all day?
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表