剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
他还好 现在和家人在一起
He's fine. He's with his family.
他还是我的搭档
He's still my partner.
我可以安排他走人
I could arrange for him to go away.
在奶牛场时你有机会的
Oh, you had your chance at the dairy farm.
而你救了他 傻瓜
And you saved his life, you sucker.
那是你做的吗
Did you build that?
你和这狗之间是怎么回事
What is it with you and this dog?
被遗弃 被误解
Abandoned, misunderstood,
被低估
underestimated.
我的意思是 惺惺相惜
I mean, what's not to love?
我在想这个案子
I was thinking about the case.
所有这些受害者
All those victims,
在他们失踪时 没有一个人发现
and nobody noticed they were missing.
如果你失踪了 贝蒂会发现
Betty would notice you're missing.
真希望你早一点告诉我奥默伍德的事
I wish you told me sooner about Ormewood.
我知道
I know.
你担心我会重新吸毒对吗
Are you worried I'm gonna start using again?
安吉 我太了解你了
Angie, I know all of you.
我不怕
And I'm not scared.
有我在
I'm here.
或者我在才让你害怕
Maybe that scares you, though.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧 是的
Yeah, okay.
或许是这样
Maybe it does.
一天之内全盘接受 你懂的
Taking everything one day at a time, you know?
我会努力的
I'm trying.
我只能说这么多
That's all I can say.
下一次你想跑的时候...
How about the next time you want to run...
不如等二十四小时
give it 24 hours.
看看能不能回心转意
See if it passes.
♪ 你和我 ♪
You and me
♪ 当星辰不再闪烁 ♪
If the stars don't shine
♪ 当皓月不再升起 ♪
If the moon won't rise
♪ 若我再见不到朝阳升起 ♪
If I never see the setting sun again
好的
Okay.
♪ 我保证你再见不到我流泪 ♪
You won't hear me cry as I testify
♪ 请相信我 哥哥 你知道我不会欺骗 ♪
Please believe me, boy, you know I wouldn't lie
♪ 只要在一起 ♪
As long as there is
♪ 你和我 你和我 ♪
You and me, you and me Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
♪ 别无他人 宝贝♪
Nobody, baby, but, ooh
♪ 你和我 宝贝♪
You and me, baby
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表