剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
你这个骗子 我还以为你真的很享受
You're a liar. I think you enjoyed it.
你说的话我一句都不信 保罗
I don't believe one word that comes out of your mouth, Paul.
阿比盖尔 等等 你说什么
Abigail! Wait, what? What did you say?
我接到了三个电♥话♥
I've gotten, like, three phone calls...
你不该和我们的私人教练发♥生♥关♥系♥
That maybe you shouldn't have banged our personal trainer.
你先冷静一下
Calm down.
你知道你给我找了
I mean, do you realize you're stirring up
- 不少麻烦吗 - 我累了
- a lot of trouble for me? - I want out.
你今天不要回家了
Today. Don't come home.
你打算怎么跟艾玛说
And what are you gonna tell Emma, huh?
告诉她她的父亲管不住自己的下半身
That her father can't keep it in his pants.
不 不 听我说
No, no, no. Listen to me.
你不能拿我们的女儿当武器
You are not going to use our daughter as a weapon.
不要考验我 如果你想让事情变得很难堪
Don't test me. If you want this to get ugly,
- 我可以帮你办到 - 保罗 闭嘴
- I can make this ugly. - Paul, shut up.
- 什么 - 有人闯进咱们家了
- What? - Somebody broke into the house.
别进去 回到车里
Don't go in. Go back to your car.
我马上叫警♥察♥
I'm... I'm calling the police.
别进去 别进去
Do not go in! Do not!
- 艾玛怎么办 - 回车里坐着
- What about Emma? - Go sit in your car.
阿比盖尔 这次听我的好吗
Abigail, for once in your life, just listen to me.
阿比盖尔 听我的
Abigail! Listen to me!
回到车里
Go back to your car.
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
艾玛
Emma...
艾玛
Emma?
不 不
No! No!
- 姓名 - 特别探员威尔·特伦特
- Name? - Special Agent Will Trent.
- 有意思 - 看吧 我猜错了
- Ooh. Fancy. - See, I wouldn't have guessed that.
我以为他是教授
I would have said professor.
为什么要填表 我邻居三天前死了
Why is there a form? My neighbor died three days ago.
这只狗被她拴在后院里
This dog was tied up in her backyard.
- 我只是想帮她一把 - 帮她一把
- I'm just dropping her off. - Just dropping her?
就像扔一袋破衣服那样吗
Like a sack of old clothes?
你们之所以选择跟动物打交道
You folks work with animals
是因为跟人类处不好吗
'cause you don't get along with people?
我救了一只小狗
I rescued a dog.
我做了一件好事
That's universally accepted as a good deed.
特伦特探员想要上街游♥行♥
Special Agent Trent wants a parade.
不 我不想游♥行♥
No, I don't want a parade.
我只想继续过我的日子
I just want to get on with my day.
你们的工作是给小动物一个家
You folks rehome animals,
所以... 请收下她吧
so... rehome.
标签上写着她的名字叫贝蒂
Tag says her name is Betty.
Betty White 美国著名女演员,歌♥手
你觉得她的全名是贝蒂·怀特吗
You think she's named after Betty White?
- 我不知道 - 等一下
- I have no idea. - Uh, wait!
你需要在放弃声明上签名
W... W... We need your signature on the release.
收养她吧
Just take her.
你看起来是个善良的人
Y... You seem nice.
忍♥耐不等于善良
Tolerant is not the same as nice.
我应该签在哪
Where do I sign?
网上能搜到很多关于你的文章
Oh, there is tons of articles about you.
你刚刚将一群腐♥败♥的警♥察♥绳之以法
You just brought down a bunch of corrupt cops.
与权力斗争
Fight the power, man.
- 有点酷啊 - 并没有
- That's kind of hot. - It's really not.
实际上 这些工作都是烫手山芋
Very unpopular position to take, actually.
- 好了吗 - 还有你名字的首字母
- Are we good? - And your initials.
或许 你的妻子可以照顾她吗
Uh, maybe your wife could look after her?
- 我未婚 - 女朋友呢
- Not married. - Girlfriend?
男朋友呢
Boyfriend?
我单身 我手续办完了
It's just me, okay? I... I've done my duty.
谢谢你们
Thank you for whatever this was.
这是个不杀生的收♥容♥所♥ 对吗
This is a no-kill shelter, right?
绝大部分时候是
I mean, mostly.
♪你走上楼 一言不发♪
Well, you come upstairs, but not to talk
♪你驻留片刻♪
You stay a little while
♪来回踱步♪
Then you do a little walk on home
♪我毫不在意♪
Well, I don't care, can't pay attention
特伦特探员 S01E01
♪我才不管你有什么目的♪
And I don't give a damn about your intentions at all
♪给我一杯威士忌 一杯琴酒♪
Well, pass me the whiskey, pass me the gin
♪把剩下的酒都给我♪
Pass me whatever there's drink left in
♪我才不管它是不是大清早♪
Well, I don't care if it's seven in..
这只狗是怎么回事 你的车又是怎么回事
What's up with the dog? And what happened to your car?
车上喷漆:告密的叛徒
这是贝蒂 我收养了她
This is Betty. I'm adopting her.
如你所见 我真是太开心收养她了
As you can see, I'm overjoyed about it.
很显然 我的车被遭到了故意破坏
And I think it's pretty clear to see that my car was vandalized.
这是你趟这趟浑水的代价
That's what you get for turning on your own.
你把那个案子分给了我
You assigned me that case.
你本来可以不接的
You could've said no.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
亚特兰大警♥察♥局发现了一具尸体 上车吧
APD caught a body. Get in.
我先把狗狗放回家
Gotta put the dog in the house.
佐治亚州调查局为什么
Why is the Georgia Bureau of Investigation
要介入一起凶杀案
getting involved in a homicide?
出于人情
We're here as a courtesy.
死者是个小女孩
Murdered teenage girl.
发生在安斯利公园的一起入室杀人
Home invasion in Ansley Park.
除非有证据表明这是一起雇凶杀人案
So unless there's evidence of a contract killing,
否则我们就把案子留给亚特兰大警♥察♥局
we leave it to the APD,
然后走人
and we get the hell out.
人情 谁的人情
Courtesy? A courtesy to who?
死者的祖父是个百万富翁 叫霍伊特·本特利
Victim's grandfather is a billionaire named Hoyt Bentley.
他联♥系♥了州长 州长打给了我
He called the governor, who then called me.
州长 好吧
Oh, the governor. That's right.
看来你也有个不讲道理的上司
You have an unreasonable boss, too.
我跟他说我会尽力的
I told him I'd bring my best.
我只需要你去看一下现场 威尔
I just need you to read the crime scene, Will.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
- 你感觉到了吗 - 什么
- You feel that? - What?
人们对你憎恨的眼神
All that hatred for you?
好像在冒火
It's like heat.
好好利用它
Wish we could harness it.
解决气候变化吧
Solve climate change.
待会从相机前走 这样州长才能看到你
Hey, walk past the cameras so the governor sees you.
- 注意 是佐治亚州调查局的 - 滚开
- Heads up. The GBI's here. - Get lost, rat.
人♥渣♥
Scumbags.
早上好 伙计
Morning, fellas.
怎么样
How's it going, rat punk?
特伦特 这个案子不需要天才
Come on, Trent. Doesn't take a genius.
他们砸破窗户 打开了门锁
They broke the window, unlocked the door.
探员特伦特 以下是案件记录
Special Agent Trent, case notes.
入室点是在前门
Home invasion point of entry... front door.
至于进入方法...
Method of access... absolutely 100%
绝对不是亚特兰大警♥察♥局说的那样
not what the APD has concluded.
佐治亚州调查局在这里做什么
The hell is the GBI doing here?
评估现场情况
Assessing the situation.
情况是外面有一群警♥察♥
The situation is there's a bunch of uniforms outside
正在谋划该怎么杀了你 看看你这副样子
plotting your murder. Look at you.
永远都是西装三件套
Always with the three-piece suit,
搞得好像每天都要结婚一样
like every day's your wedding day.
也可能是去参加自己的葬礼
Or my funeral.
这个笑话不错 我喜欢
Hey, a joke. I like it.
多些笑容 说不定你能多交些朋友
Throw in a smile, you might make some friends.
这起案子十分明朗
This one's pretty self-explanatory.
亚特兰大警局已经掌握了所有信息
Atlanta PD's got it covered.
- 这是谁 - 凶手
- Who's this? - The perp.
- 这是什么 - 这家女儿的脚印
- And this? - The daughter's footprint.
尸体在楼上 场面很混乱
Body's upstairs. It's a real mess up there.
你肯定不想去看
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表