剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
我负责信息数据分♥析♥ 来协助你们办案的
I'm with digital forensics. I've been assigned to your case.
我可以获取
I was able to extract
受害者手♥机♥的信息备份
a digital backup of your victim's cellphone.
让我给你门展示一下
Let me show you. Okay.
看 这里有短♥信♥ 通讯
So, here, you have texts, contacts,
浏览器历史...所有你知道的
browsing history... you name it.
- 你能查查看"星星"这个词吗 - 当然
- Can you search the word "star"? - You bet.
好了 一万多个结果
Okay. Over 10,000 hits.
那如果搜搜那个星形符号♥呢
How about the, um, star symbol thing?
我认为他指的是那个表情符号♥
I think he means the emoji.
- 是的 - 好
- Yeah. - Right.
直觉真准 看看这个
Ooh. Good instinct. Look at this.
有一条莎莉的消息
One of Sally's contacts
里面只有一个星星表情和一个电♥话♥号♥码
is just the star emoji and a phone number.
打过去试试
Let's call it.
我是佐治亚州调查局的特探员威尔·特伦特
Hello? This is Special Agent Will Trent with the GBI.
你是哪位
Who's this?
那头是谁
Who was that?
我也想问 洛奇
Who indeed, Rocky?
你已经不在风化组了 安吉
You're not in Vice anymore, Ang.
为什么你不让他们处理算了呢
Why don't you just let them handle it?
风化组已经拖了六周了 而这个案子很紧迫
Vice is six weeks backlogged, and this is time-sensitive.
我们可能会错过这个能制裁
We could lose this case against this dude
这个拐卖♥♥女孩的罪犯的机会
that is trafficking both of these girls.
"马蒂" 这个名字很敏感吗
"Matty"? That's a red flag right there.
就连我都知道不该叫"米奇"
Even I knew when to give up "Mikey."
我看你继续叫"米奇"也不错
You could still pull off "Mikey."
不知道你在说好话还是坏话
I don't know if you mean that in a good way.
听着 我有点线索 我知道她在哪被拉的皮条
Listen. I got a tip. I know where she's being pimped out of.
来吧 我们自己去解决这件事
Come on. Let's just go do this ourselves.
你有搜查令吗 她被监听了吗
You got a warrant? What, is she on a wire or something?
没有
Nope.
那...怎么办 我们随便找个借口去拜访吗
So... what? We just come up with an excuse to knock on the door?
- 对 - 之后就船到桥头自然直吗
- Yup. - And whatever happens happens?
- 对 - 行 我加入
- Yup. - Okay. I'm in.
快看 我教了贝蒂一个新游戏
Check this out. I taught Betty a new trick.
叫做"静止"
It's called The Moment.
贝蒂 你可以静止不动吗
Hey, Betty, are you the moment?
棒 她静止了
Yes! She is the moment!
贝蒂 一如既往的棒
Wow, Betty. Stunning as always.
妮可 你从我钱包里拿了二十元钱吗
Nico, did you take $20 from my wallet?
什么 我没有啊
What? No.
两天前 我钱包里还有七十四元的
Two days ago, I had $74 in my wallet.
三张二十的 一张十元的 四个一元硬币
Three 20s, one 10, and four singles,
都按一个方向摆放
all facing the same direction.
有时你控制不住 我懂 但你不能偷我的钱
It's compulsive, I know. But you can't steal from me.
我知道这个房♥子里所有东西都在哪里
I know where everything in this house is.
现在我再问你一遍
Now, I'm gonna ask you again.
你从我钱包里拿了二十元钱吗
Did you take $20 out of my wallet?
拿了怎么样 你又不缺这20块钱
Whatever. You can afford it.
妮可 如果你需要钱 跟我说就好了
Nico, if you need money, just ask.
怎么了
What's going on?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need any favors.
我没求着你要这份工作
I didn't ask for this job.
说白了吧
Let's just make this easy.
我不干了
I quit.
难搞啊
Yeah. Rough.
你听了别生气
Okay. Don't freak out.
怎么了
What is it?
我带他去皮埃蒙特公园溜达了溜达
I took him to Piedmont Park just to, like, walk around,
在草坪上坐坐啥的
you know, touch grass.
- 刚开始还很好 但是... - 说重点
- I... It was good, but... - What?
查尔斯
Charles?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
刚刚有人在这里
Someone was here.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
这个房♥子不对 它...它...
It's off. The house. It... It...
我解释不了 就是闻上去不一样
I can't explain it. It just smells different.
你有注意到什么奇怪的事情吗
Did you notice anything?
我感觉一切正常
It smells normal to me.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
我们清查一下屋子 如果需要的话
Let's clear the house, and if we need to,
我会让警♥察♥过来 派辆警车巡逻
I will have APD come and send a patrol car
他们会守住前门 好吗
to watch the front door. Okay?
费丝 对不起
Faith, I'm sorry.
我现在真有有些神经兮兮得了
I just don't know what's real and what's not anymore.
没事的
You're good.
喂
Yeah?
滚开
我们没事 但是有人闯入过我家了
We're okay, but somebody broke into my house.
有人在尾随我
Someone's following me.
- 什么 你在哪里 - 我一会打给你
- What? Where are you? - I'll call you back.
你跟着我♥干♥什么
Why are you following me?!
我是杰斯·努南 《亚特兰大星报》的记者
Jess Noonan. I'm a reporter for the Atlanta Star Standard.
- 你是个名人 - 可以换个地方谈话吗
- You're star. - Can we go somewhere to talk?
你要保证你不和任何人说
You have to promise me that you tell no one about this.
包括你的心理治疗师 你的妈妈
Not your therapist, not your mom,
要保证不记笔记 起码在事情结束前不行
and, for sure, no case notes... not until this is over.
不然你就要多收一具尸
Unless you want another dead body to clean up.
好 说说莎莉吧
Okay. Talk to us about Sally.
她是你的线人吗
She was a whistleblower?
莎莉和我是大学同学
Sally and I went to college together.
我有阵子没见过她了
I hadn't seen her in a while,
但她几周前找过我 提供了线索
but she came to me a few weeks ago with a tip.
塞纳图斯给佐治亚州调查局做的软件里
There is a back door in the software
有一个后门
that Selantus designed for the GBI.
搜索记录 上传的证据
Record searches, logged evidence,
来电记录 案例报告都看得见
house calls, case notes.
他们在监视警方
They're spying on you.
所以他们知道我们要去找他们了
That would explain why they knew we were coming to their office.
谁在用这个
Who's using this?
从塞纳图斯的投资人里找
Look up the investors for Selantus.
可能是任何一个亚特兰大上流圈的人
It's every inner-circle old boy in Atlanta.
你的意思是 有人付钱去买♥♥佐治亚州调查局
So you're saying that people are paying to find out
知道的消息 以及消息获取时间
what the GBI knows and when?
这信息非常有价值
It's incredibly valuable information.
这事你和其他人说过吗
Does anyone know about you?
我没告诉报社的任何人
I haven't told anyone at the paper.
塞纳图斯的总裁瑞斯·福克斯
Reese Fox, CEO of Selantus?
她帮我的编辑的癌症慈善会捐款 他们很熟
She donates to my editor's cancer charity. They brunch.
拿到莎莉给的信息之后 你怎么做的呢
So, what were you gonna do with Sally's information?
我对她说需要把真正代码的硬盘拿到手
I told her she had to get me the actual code on a hard drive,
拿到可靠证据 我就能在报纸上揭露真♥相♥了
something that no one could deny, then I would publish.
再下一次我收到她的消息
The next time that I heard from her
就是她寄给我这把钥匙 以及一张便签
was when she mailed me this key with a note
写着 她会告诉我何时使用它
that said she'd call me to tell me what it opens.
但有人先一步把她处理了
But someone got to her first.
我们都知道塞纳图斯想要拿回硬盘
We knew Selantus would want the hard drive back.
但我从未想到他们会为此杀害她
But I never thought that they would murder her for it.
如果你说的都是真的
If what you're saying is true
塞纳图斯确实在贩卖♥♥佐治亚州调查局的情报
and Selantus is selling GBI intelligence,
那他们会需要保护他们的客户
then they would need to protect their clients.
唯一一个可以证明你说的真实性的东西
And the only way we can prove that you're right
就是那个硬盘 但是我们不清楚
is with that hard drive, but we don't know
莎莉把它藏哪了 也不知道这个钥匙的由来
where Sally hid it or what that key goes to.
- 你们必须查清楚 - 我们马上去做
- You have to find out. - Here's what we're gonna do.
我们带你回局里 我们可以保证你的安全
We're gonna take you to the GBI, where we can keep you safe.
你真的觉得局里是安全的吗
You think that the GBI is safe?
那里才是最危险的地方
Belly of the beast.
我能自己照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
不要用电脑和手♥机♥
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表