剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
都没敢告诉他们
until I was seven months pregnant.
我现在是该说点什么
Is there something I should be saying right now,
还是就这么听着比较合适
or do you need me to just listen?
他们什么时候才能不再指责查尔斯呢
Where do they get off criticizing Charles?
当初她和我妈让他离开我
She and my mom were the ones who told him to leave me alone,
害他入伍参军
and that is why he enlisted.
害他被送到阿富汗
That's why he went to Afghanistan...
...害他得了创伤后应激障碍
... and that is why he has PTSD.
我觉得他应该是个好人
Well, uh, seemed like a great guy to me.
我们应该解决这件事好让他安心生活
Should we go solve this thing so he can get on with his life?
真是好主意 太谢谢你了
Yes. Great idea. Thank you.
这就是塞纳图斯吗
This is Selantus?
他们是把人关在外面还是里面
They trying to keep people out or in?
佐治亚州调查局特别探员特伦特和米切尔
Special Agents Trent and Mitchell with the GBI.
我们有搜查令对莎莉·华♥莱♥士♥工位进行搜查
We have a warrant to search the workspace of Sally Wallace.
你好 文斯·阿里高特 软件部主管
Hi. Uh, Vince Arrigotti, Head of Software.
你刚刚说你们是佐治亚州调查局的吗
Did I hear you say you're GBI?
是的
That's right.
莎莉情况还好吗
Is everything okay with Sally?
今早一直看不见她人
She didn't show up for work this morning.
莎莉昨晚在一次入室抢劫中被杀害了
Sally was killed last night in a home invasion.
什么
What?
莎莉是最好的员工之一
Sally was one of the best.
能力出色 为人和善
Terrific coder. Friendly face.
对不起 我..我只是
Sorry. I'm... I'm just...
我还在尝试接受这一切
I'm just still trying to process all this.
我知道情况很突然
It's shocking. I know.
她的东西都很整洁
Well, she kept things orderly.
我们的打扫人员每周末晚都会过来
Yeah, our... our cleaning crew comes through every weeknight.
他们做得非常到位
They're very thorough.
她没有用过笔记本
She, uh, didn't carry any notebooks?
或者活页夹 文件夹之类的吗
No binders or folders?
没有 我们全体员工无纸化办公有好几年了
No. Our entire office went paperless a few years ago.
但这里为没有纸张的人准备了很多笔啊
That's a whole lot of pens for someone with no paper.
我们需要一份她邮箱以及任何你们会用到的
Then we'll need a copy of her e-mail box
内部信息交流系统中内容的备份
and any internal messaging systems you may have.
你们需要的我们都可以提供
Anything you need, we'll get it for you.
我是瑞斯·福克斯 塞纳图斯的首席执行官
I'm Reese Fox, Selantus CEO.
瑞斯 这是威尔·特伦特和费丝·米切尔
Reese, this is Will Trent and Faith Mitchell.
他们是佐治亚州调查局的
They're from the GBI.
任何关于莎莉的问题或者你们想知道的事情
If there are any questions we can answer about Sally
知无不言 尽管问吧
or whatever you're looking for, please fire away.
不用了 我们已经调查完了 谢谢
No, we're good for now. Thanks.
他们在试探我们知道些什么
They were trying to figure out what we knew.
我一点也不喜欢这地方
I don't like this place at all.
我也是 但你还是要跟他们合作
Yeah, me neither. But you got to hand it to 'em.
这里的软件比亚特兰大警局好太多了
That software is so much nicer than APD's.
就好像是瑞典设计公♥司♥
It's like if a Swedish design firm
决定为警♥察♥打造一个更简单的生活方式
decided to make life easier for cops.
- 我能要两份香蕉吗 - 好的
- Can I get two bananas? - Yeah.
有抹茶吗
You have matcha?
只有香蕉
Just the bananas.
那个叫文斯的知道我们全名 但咱们没提过
That guy Vince knew our full names. We never told him.
你是觉得阿曼达在没告知我们的情况下
You think Amanda gave them the heads-up?
事先跟他们说过我们会来了吗
Without running it by us first?
不然他们哪有时间清理莎莉的桌子呢
It would've given them time to clean up Sally's desk,
但是他们有什么好隐瞒的呢
but what would they be hiding?
你不需要这么照顾我的糖尿病
You do not need to babysit my diabetes.
我今早吃过早饭了 该做的都做了
I had breakfast this morning and everything.
你还想不想要免费的香蕉了
You want the free banana or not?
真是扫兴
Huh. That's disappointing.
- 看 威尔 - 这是什么
- Hey, Will? - What is it?
上周末的科技展览会
Tech conference last weekend.
塞纳图斯是赞助商
Selantus was a sponsor.
威尔 展览会在卡文山旅馆举办
Will, it was held at the Cavinridge Hotel.
就是查尔斯工作的地方
That's where Charles works.
查尔斯的钥匙卡在会议期间确实被使用过
Yeah, uh, Charles' key card was used during the conference.
我已经告诉过佐治亚州调查局这个事了
I already talked to the GBI about this.
不 你没有 我们就是佐治亚州调查局
No, you didn't. We're the GBI.
我肯定说过了
Uh, yes, I did.
有人打电♥话♥过来问我在会议期间
Someone called wanting to know what staff key card was used
有没有员工的钥匙卡被用来打开房♥间
to open the room during the conference.
我说查尔斯的被用过
I gave them Charles' name.
- 那不是佐治亚州调查局 - 他肯定是
- That wasn't the GBI. - Yes, it was.
我这么确定是因为我问他"是联邦调查局吗"
And I remember because I was saying, "FBI?"
然后他说"不是 是佐治亚州调查局"
And he said, "No. GBI."
好吧 你被骗了
Well, you were lied to.
查尔斯上周末到镇外去了
Okay, Charles was out of town last weekend,
所以用他钥匙卡的另有其人
so he couldn't have used his key card.
- 你们有录像吗 - 有的
- Do you have video? - Uh, yeah.
有人在冒充我们
Someone's impersonating us now.
真看得起我们
Yeah, I'm flattered.
就是这个
Here we are.
那是莎莉
That's Sally.
就是她在查尔斯外出的时候偷走了他的卡
She must have stolen Charles' card while he was out of town.
那是谁的房♥间
Whose room is that?
那是一组给展览会准备的房♥间
Well, it was part of a block of rooms
他们的预定者是...
for the conference booked by...
塞纳图斯安保部
Selantus Security.
虽然不知道莎莉带走的是什么
Well, whatever Sally took,
但那肯定就是他们想要的
that's what they're looking for.
看见没 我过去用过圆平底锅 我很熟练
See, I used to work the griddle. Great skill to have.
当你日子不好过的时候 做饭很解压
And soothing, too, when the world goes to hell.
我能做一个很棒的冰镇卷饼 所以...
Yeah, I can make a good frozen burrito, so...
行啊
Oh, okay.
你这么大的孩子就该知道怎么做好每顿饭
Well, a kid your age should know how to make five meals.
- 我可以教你 - 好耶
- I can teach you. - Yeah!
- 哈哈 - 太棒了
- Yeah? - That'd be dope.
- 小意思 哥们儿 - 你们好啊
- All right, man. - Hey, there.
我希望你不要介意这份早餐式的晚餐
Uh, I hope you don't mind, uh, breakfast for dinner.
我不会介意的
I do not mind.
厨房♥看上去不错
The kitchen looks good.
是 是的...我清理过了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I... I... I cleaned.
有什么线索吗
So, any leads?
等我一会儿
Uh... in a minute.
我先吃点东西
Let me eat my plate.
好啊 当然
Oh. Yeah, yeah.
好的好的
All right.
♪ 爱过之后才发现 ♪
Until you love somebody
♪ 坠入爱河多么容易 ♪
How simple it could be
不错 这个地方
Oh, uh... nice, um, space.
你应该搞个盆栽
You should get a plant.
或者艺术品之类的 这地方有点空了
Maybe some art. A few more square feet.
我已经有提姆留下来的这台恶心的微波炉了
Well, I have Tim's gross microwave he left behind.
他显然很喜欢热汤喝
Man liked to reheat a lot of soup, apparently.
你问过查尔斯星星是什么吗
So, did you, uh, ask Charles about the star?
问了 他说完全联想不到什么信息
Yeah. He can't think of anything it can mean.
但你知道他上周末为什么要溜出镇子吗
But get this. You know how he was out of town last weekend?
因为凯文给了他一张门票
It was because Kevin gave him tickets
让他去参加音乐节来庆生
to a music festival for his birthday.
凯文有意让查尔斯离开
Kevin arranged for Charles to be gone
所以他和莎莉就能用他的旅店钥匙
so that he and Sally could use the hotel key.
我们可以认为是凯文指示她去做的吗
Do we think Kevin put her up to it?
分♥析♥师们正在制♥作♥一张凯文的侧写
The analyst pool is putting together a Kevin profile,
不过查尔斯说他只是个咖啡店店员罢了
but Charles says he's just a guy who works at a coffee shop.
莎莉有正经事业 凯文就只是
Sally had the career. Kevin just liked
四处闲逛东看西看
to hang out and read.
早上好 特别探员
Good morning, Special Agents!
不好意思
Sorry.
我叫洛奇·安基利纳
Uh, hi. I am Rocky Angelina.
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表