剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
你从入行以来 一直都是这样
You've operated this way your entire career,
你是我最好的手下
and you're the best I have.
也许是时候说服自己
Maybe it's time to get over yourself
寻求他人的帮助了
and ask for some help.
不愿意吗
No?
卡罗琳 叫费丝过来
Caroline, get Faith in here.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
让费丝帮你 她很聪明
Use Faith. She's smart.
她还看得懂字
And she can read.
连你也看不起我了
Oh, that's low, even for you.
怎么了
What's up?
把我们在录音室里找到的东西都检查一遍
Go through everything we found at the recording studio.
肯定有什么东西被我们遗漏了
We must have missed something.
看看有什么东西能证明
See if you can find anything that connects
沃伦·格里尔和埃文·伯纳德之间存在联♥系♥
Warren Grier to Evan Bernard.
警♥察♥们已经在找了
Yeah, the uniforms are already doing that.
我不管警♥察♥在做什么
I don't know those uniforms.
我只管你 我现在让你来做这些
I know you, and I'm asking you to do it.
好吧 你要去哪儿
Well, where are you going?
让坎普诺一家交赎金
Tell the Campanos to pay the ransom.
如果我因为某根针头感染了丙肝
If I get Hep "C" from a needle,
我就去起诉警局
I'm suing the department.
你可能已经感染了
You probably already have Hep "C."
听着 我想告诉你我…
Hey, listen, I wanted to tell you that I...
我想请你闭嘴
I'm just gonna stop you right there.
那件事不能谈吗
What, we can't talk about it?
难道所有人都要谈论所有事吗
Why does everybody have to talk about everything?
- 因为我觉得很抱歉… - 那是个…
- Because I feel bad… - It was one...
- 我很抱歉发生了那件事 - 糟糕的夜晚
- ... and I'm sorry that it happened. - ... gross night.
先让我说完
Just let me talk!
我不该那样做
I should not have been in that position, okay?
老实说
And, honestly,
我很抱歉 那晚我们俩都喝得烂醉
I don't feel great about how drunk we both were.
我… 我想说我…
And I just... just wanted to say that I'm...
抱歉 是我的错
sorry. It was my fault.
如果你有顾虑的话
Also, if you were worried,
我不会告诉任何人这件事
I never told anybody about it, so...
- 说完了 - 当然
- You done? - Yes.
很好 我找到凶器了
Good, 'cause I found the murder weapon.
所以 我们是去逮捕凶手
So, should we go arrest this guy,
还是你想继续翻垃圾
or do you want to keep being vulnerable in a dumpster?
不翻了 我们走吧
Yeah, no, let's go.
我应该看哪儿
Where do I look?
看摄像机
Right into the camera.
准备好了就开始
Whenever you're ready.
绑♥架♥我女儿艾玛的人
This is for whoever is holding my daughter, Emma.
你听着 你之前说过
We want you to know, as far as we're concerned,
只要我们交付了赎金
as soon as the ransom is paid
艾玛就会平平安安地回来
and Emma is returned safely,
一切就结束了
that's the end.
- 定位到了 走 - 我们马上就到
- Okay, we got a location. Let's go! - We'll tag, too.
我们对伸张正义或者施加惩罚都不感兴趣
We're not interested in justice or retribution.
- 不 不要 - 我们只想让她平安回家
- No! No, please! - We just want her to come home safely.
求你了 不要
Please! Please don't!
不要把我关在这儿 求你了
Please don't put me in there! Please!
我恳求你 放她走
I beg you, please let her go.
艾玛是我们的一切
Emma's our world.
她的人生还很长
She has her whole life ahead of her.
让我们的宝贝女儿回家
Just let our baby come home.
- 我去后面 - 收到
- Run point on back. - Copy.
去后面看看
Checking back room!
- 艾玛 - 这儿
- Emma! - Over here!
- 艾玛·坎普诺 - 没人
- Emma Campano! - It's clear.
艾玛
Emma!
都是我的错
This is my fault.
你让我不要给钱 可我没有听你的
You told me not to pay, and I didn't listen,
她可能已经死了 他们可能杀了她
and now she could be dead, or they might kill her.
- 我... 我... - 不 听我说
- I... I... - No, hey.
我们一定会找到她的
We're gonna find her, alright?
一定
We will.
特伦特
Trent.
没有发现埃文·伯纳德和沃伦之间的联♥系♥
No connection between Evan Bernard and Warren,
但凯拉和艾玛
but Kayla and Emma were part of a group of girls
- 曾在沃伦的录音室录过歌♥曲 - 真的吗
- who recorded a song at Warren's studio. - Really?
没错 卡朋特兄妹的《一切才刚刚开始》
Yep, "We've Only Just Begun" by The Carpenters.
一首庆祝毕业的歌♥ 制♥作♥人是玛丽·克拉克
For graduation. Mary Clark was the chaperone.
你又要去哪儿
Okay. Where are you going?
♪ 一切才刚刚开始 ♪
We've only just begun
♪ 生活是如此精彩 ♪
To live
女孩们对此感到非常自豪
The girls were really proud of this.
是啊 很不错的歌♥
Yeah, um, sounds great.
♪ 白蕾丝与承诺 ♪
White lace and promises
你还记得任何
Do you remember anything,
有关沃伦·格里尔的事吗
anything at all, about Warren Grier?
不记得 我的注意力都放在那些女孩身上
I don't. I was pretty focused on the girls.
我们认为埃文·伯纳德有同伙
We believe Evan Bernard’s working with an accomplice
而那个人和沃伦有关联
and that person's connected to Warren.
或许你这里有
Do you happen to have a list of the girls
参与录音的女孩的名单吗
that were at the recording studio?
我确实有
I'm sure I do.
我找一下
Uh, let me check.
♪ 无数岔路 ♪
So many roads...
♪ 白蕾丝和承诺 ♪
White lace and promises
我能用一下洗手间吗
Could I use your bathroom?
当然 走廊尽头 右手边
Oh, sure. Down the hall and to your right.
♪ 带上一个幸运之吻 准备出发 ♪
A kiss for luck, and we're on our way
♪ 一切才刚刚开始 ♪
We've only begun
♪ 在日出之前 ♪
Before the risin' sun
♪ 我们展翅高飞 ♪
We fly
♪ 面前是无数岔路 ♪
So many roads to choose
♪ 旅程即将开始 ♪
We'll start out walkin' and learn to run
请你把枪给我
Slide the gun over here, please.
玛丽 听我说 这件事不是你做的 对吗
Mary, listen to me. This isn't you, okay?
- 快点 - 好
- Do it! - Oh. Okay.
好 放松
Alright. Easy. Alright?
别急
Easy.
现在收手还为时不晚
There's still time to fix this, okay?
玛丽 你的手在抖
Mary, your hands are shaking.
我知道你不想伤害任何人 对吗
I know you don't want to hurt anybody, alright?
我也是
Me neither.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
多给我些情报就能救你一命
This... This is why you keep me in the loop!
♪ 一切才刚刚开始 ♪
We've only just begun
有人吗 救救我
Please! Please help me!
玛丽 听我说
Mary, we're just sitting here.
时间不等人
Time is not our friend.
你的父母曾在2004年
Your parents filed a rape charge
指控埃文·伯纳德实施性侵
against Evan Bernard in 2004,
但你却拒绝为此做证 为什么
but you refused to testify? Why?
她的父母被逼疯了
Her parents are going crazy.
你对此无动于衷吗
Can't you empathize with that?
你这是在助纣为虐
You're protecting a monster.
你能心安理得吗
You're okay with that?
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
出来
Come on!
我刚结了我的第一起谋杀案
I just closed my first homicide.
你的案子怎么样了
Coming for your clearance rate.
想买♥♥这个来庆祝一下 看起来不怎么好吃
And this is how I celebrate, which is very sad.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
一天帮两忙
Two? In a day?
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表