剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
And I understand what you were up against.
你知道十八岁
You know what they give you
他们把你赶出孤儿院的时候会给你什么吧
when they kick you out of the home at 18, right?
两百美元加一张公交卡 我知道的
$200 and a bus pass. I know.
我十九岁的时候 太饿了 在商店里偷食物
I was so hungry, I shoplifted for food when I was 19.
也被抓到了
Got caught, too.
但我很幸运
I was lucky.
当时警区的警长
The captain of the police precinct...
她叫阿曼达·瓦格纳
her name's Amanda Wagner...
我永远也不知道是出于什么原因
and for reasons I'll never understand...
她对我产生了兴趣
she took an interest in me.
你就差一点 艾莉森
You were so close, Alison.
就差一个机会 你就能走出困境
You just needed one more thing to break your way.
所以
So, no.
我不会随意评判你的选择
No judgment.
完全不会
None at all.
我会查出害你的凶手 艾莉森
I'm gonna find who did this to you, Alison.
我保证
I promise.
如果艾莉森真的在卖♥♥药
If Alison was selling, someone inside the study
研究所里肯定有人是给她供药
had to be helping her get the extra pills.
应该是她的前男友吧 杰森·豪威尔
Yeah, it must have been her ex, right? Jason Howell?
我本来也是这么想的 但我今早问了郭校长
That's what I thought, then I talked to Chancellor Kuo
她说在学校里进行药物试验的规定
this morning, and she says that the rules
是非常清晰透明的
for drug trials on campus are crystal clear,
就是为了预防这种事情
specifically to prevent this sort of thing.
只有验血证明自己真的有使用这种药物
No pills without a blood test
才会把药开给你
proving that the subject's actually taking them.
好 那是谁负责在验血单上签字的
Okay. Well, who signs off on the blood test?
首席研究员 也就是蒂尔达博士
The head researcher. In this case, it's Dr. Tilda.
- 她有可能能拿到额外的药片吗 - 有可能
- Any way she could get extra pills? - Maybe.
而且她还有能力篡改数据
And she could falsify data,
对外宣称参与测试的人数
claim there are more participants
比实际参加的人数更多
than there really are,
再把多开出来的药片给艾莉森拿去卖♥♥
pass on the extra pills for Alison to sell.
艾莉森写的那条留言 "我希望结束这一切"
That note Alison wrote... "I want it to end."
你觉得她是指她和蒂尔达博士的秘密往来吗
You think she was talking about her arrangement with Dr. Tilda?
我们去查一查
Let's go find out.
你们以为我会为了一点外快
You think I would jeopardize my reputation,
堵上我的名誉和整个学术生涯吗
my entire academic career, for a few extra dollars?
也许是很大一笔外快呢
Maybe it was a lot of extra dollars.
你最近的离婚闹得鸡飞狗跳的 对吧
You're going through a nasty divorce, right?
每一分钱都很重要呢
Every penny counts.
你在学校里的职位也不是终身制的
Oh, and a non-tenure faculty position
挣不了多少钱吧
isn't exactly a lottery ticket.
这有可能就是你一开始
Probably why you were shifting over
要转移去做制药研究的原因
to pharmaceutical research in the first place.
我绝对不会篡改研究
I would never falsify research.
你对外宣称的参与实验的人数是多少
How many participants do you claim are in the trial?
没有搜查证 我拒不讨论任何
I can't discuss any of the details of my work
我们研究相关的细节
without a warrant.
哦
Oh.
幸亏我们带了
Good thing we have one.
我们要不要去你的实验室看看
Should we, uh, take a walk over to your lab?
佐治亚州调查局那个人怎么说
What'd the GBI guy say?
死掉的魔术师 史蒂夫·苏斯佩里奥
Alright. Dead magician guy, Steve Susperio...
真名是史蒂芬·加里·卡麦可
real name, Steven Gary Carmichael.
他当时已经在接受佐治亚州调查局的调查了
He was already under investigation
因为涉及身份盗窃
by the GBI for identify theft.
他在全国各地
He's been siphoning away money
- 到处搜刮老年人的钱 - 怎么做到的
- from elderly residents all over the state. - How?
不会吧 真的吗
No. Really?
靠催眠别人
Hypnotizing them?
社会保险号♥ 密♥码♥
Social Security numbers, passwords,
能套出什么算什么
anything he could get.
哇哦
Wow.
- 真是个混♥蛋♥啊 - 是啊
- What a scumbag. - Yeah.
你觉得会不会是一群居民发现了他的诡计
So you think a bunch of the residents figured it out
联合起来杀了他
and ganged up on him?
现在是约好了同时保持沉默
Now they're keeping a code of silence?
我觉得这对于他们来说有点太复杂了
I think that's a little elaborate,
你想想我们刚见到的那些人
considering the crowd we just met.
我是奥默伍德
Ormewood. Yeah?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
他们搜完了
Well, they finished the search.
有人出门的时候顺手
Someone conveniently poured water
往他们的电脑上全都浇了水
all over their computers on their way out.
- 那是火灾演练导致的 - 没错
- That was the fire drill. - Yeah.
- 还记得希拉吗 - 记得
- Remember Sheila? - Yeah.
原来她从史蒂夫那拿走的
Well, it turns out a rabbit
不止一只兔子
wasn't the only thing she took from Steve.
她把他的手♥机♥也拿走了吗
Did she take his phone?
他们马上就会把它拿过来
They're bringing it in right now.
中大奖了
Jackpot!
我告诉你们 我要联♥系♥我的律师
Just so you know, I'm calling my attorney.
那要花很多钱
Well, that's gonna be very expensive
- 而且还没什么用 - 威尔 门下面
- for you, and it's not gonna help. - Will, the door!
哦 我的天哪 不是吧 不不不 哦
Ohh! Oh, my God. No. No, no, no, no. No! Oh!
我的天哪 哦
Oh, my God. Ohh!
- 我去叫医务人员 - 是达拉
- I'll get the paramedics. - It's Darla.
你不会有事的 保持清醒 达拉
You're okay. Just stay with us, Darla.
没事的
You're gonna be okay.
大家好 我叫史蒂夫·苏斯佩里奥
Hello. My name is Steve Susperio.
我是一名魔术师 这是我参选
I'm a magician, and this is my audition tape
史蒂夫·苏斯佩里奥的晨间魔术
"美国下一代伟大艺人"的面试录像
for "America's Next Great Entertainer."
- 这么厉害 - 就是的
- No way. - Yeah.
这是他最后一次使用这部手♥机♥
This is the last time he uses the phone.
我觉得你们有了这个就够了
I think it's all you're gonna need.
今天我想要和你们分享
Today, I want to share with you the joy
我带给老年人的欢乐 一种童年奇迹...
I bring to seniors, a childlike wonder...
你要去巴哈马群岛 你打算什么时候告诉我
The Bahamas?! When were you gonna tell me?
什么 南希 我...
What? Nancy? I... I... I...
我没有打算离开你啊 不是那样的
No, I'm not trying to leave you. That's not true!
你说谎 你贪得无厌
You're lying! You are greedy!
所以全都拍下来了吗
So we got everything on camera?
- 没错 - 这就是真♥相♥
- Yep. - That's the truth!
他们发生争执 事态逐渐失控
They argue, things get out of hand...
根本没有钱
There is no money.
- 真棒 你可真厉害啊 - 钱在哪里 给我
- Oh, great. Yeah, that's just great. - Show me the money.
你想干什么 捅死我吗
What are you gonna do? Stab me now?
我还要录节目呢 你个疯婆娘
I've got a show to do, you crazy loon!
不许说我疯
Don't call me crazy!
啊
Aah!
- 哦 - 天哪
- Ohh! - Wow!
我得承认 一开始我就排除她了
Well, you know, I gotta say, I ruled her out
- 因为... - 她很娇小
- because, I mean... - Tiny.
- 她的体型很娇小 - 是的
- Look. She's tiny. - Yeah.
南希把血擦干净 就逃之夭夭了
Nancy wipes things off and gets the hell out of there.
她都没发现♥房♥♥间对面的手♥机♥
Never even notices the phone across the room.
这个手♥机♥就一直在录制 直到
The phone just keeps recording until...
快看 希拉出现了
Hey, look. There's Sheila.
希拉 哇哦
Sheila. Wow.
不得不说 他刚才的表演确实很有意思
Well, I gotta give it to him. That was pretty entertaining.
- 我们会被雷劈的 - 没错
- We're terrible people. - Yeah.
你还记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened?
我提前去了实验室
I went into the lab early.
杰森当时...
Uh, Jason was...
他的报告进度远远落后
was getting really behind on his reports,
我也很理解他
which was totally understandable,
所以我想着帮他追赶一下进度
so I thought I'd catch up his work for him.
结果在过程中我发现了一些奇怪的事情
And as I did, I... I noticed something strange.
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表