剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
Wait.
好吧 是冷的
All right. Car's cold.
今晚没用过
Hasn't been used tonight.
某人说 "一晚上搞定"
"Solve it in one night," he says.
你要欠那个警官赌债了
You owe that cop some money.
你确实找到了抢劫团伙
You found a stickup ring,
只是不是今晚犯案的这个
just not the one that was working tonight.
♪ 一步一步 走出你的生活 ♪
Got two feet, walking out your life
♪ 我厌倦了这游戏 ♪
I'm done with the games, ay yay ya
我估计这些人都没见过谋杀案
I guess none of these people have seen a murder before.
他们看起来像受惊的小猫
They look like scared kittens.
我就是在这样的街区里长大的
Nah, I grew up on a street like this.
这里的人每天靠镇静药
People here get blissed on Xanax and pass out
和警♥匪♥片打发时间
watching cop shows every night of the week.
那他们为什么怕我们
Then why are they afraid of us?
你可以想象 小朋友第一次去迪士尼乐园
Well, you know when you take a toddler to Disney World
见到米老鼠时会有多兴奋
and he freaks out the first time he sees Mickey Mouse?
早上好
Morning.
太暗了 能给点光吗
Hey, can we get some light in here?
真带感
Well, that's powerful.
你也该试试
You should try it.
这房♥子对我们来说太豪华了
This is too much house for us.
拜托 我们应得的
Oh, come on. We deserve it.
是凶器吗
Murder weapon?
对 枪手留下的
Yeah, the shooter left it behind.
我讨厌用这种枪的人
I hate guys who have guns like this.
就像种奇怪的恋物癖
It's like a weird fetish.
死者是谁
So, who is this?
死者是肖恩·欣奇利夫 他在挂牌售房♥
Victim's Sean Hinchliffe. He had the listing.
街对面目击的女士给提供了一些供述
I took a witness statement from the woman across the street.
她说他早上八点过来
She said that he arrived at 8:00 a.m.
为房♥屋开放参观做准备
to set up for the open house.
门开着
The door was left open.
她看到他躺在地上 就跑回去报了警
She saw him laying on the ground and ran back out, called 911.
天呐
Geez!
这地方也太好了
This place is great.
你觉得呢 保拉斯基 你和特伦特在这住
What do you think, Polaski? I could see you and Trent here.
我不想聊这个
I do not want to talk about that.
行吧 反正我愿意花钱买♥♥下这里
Whatever. I'd put an offer in on this place.
你那点工资
Not on your salary.
地下室有个游戏室
There's a game room in the basement.
凶手可能是从这里进入的
Well, there's our point of entry.
对 我查过街对面的摄像头
Yeah, we checked the Ring Cam across the street.
正门没有别人出入过
No one else went in or out the front.
好吧
Yeah.
从后面穿过树林
If you walk back through the woods there
四百米左右就能走到主干道
about a quarter mile, you'll hit a main road.
好吧 所以凶手从树林走过来
Okay, so... our shooter hoofed it through the woods,
从窗口翻进屋子
came in through this open window,
等到中介出现 然后杀了他
waited for the Realtor to show up, and executed him?
房♥子里没有什么值钱的东西
There's nothing of value in the house.
尸体手上的表倒是很贵
Expensive watch on the body there.
我只是个租客
I'm just a renter.
大家有这么讨厌中介吗
Do people hate real estate agents this much?
业主协会和他有生意往来吗
Did the HOA have business with him?
欣奇利夫先生拖欠了
Mr. Hinchliffe was six months delinquent
六个月会费了
on his membership dues.
他不只是个代理人吗
I thought he was just the broker?
他就是想让大家这么想
That's what he wanted everyone to think.
看到牌子上写的"待售"了吗 假的
This sign over here, "For Sale"? Fake news.
所以真♥相♥是
You want to give us the real?
他在好街区买♥♥♥房♥♥子
He buys homes in good neighborhoods,
然后以
then he "sells" them
先租后售免首♥付♥的形式"卖♥♥"给别人
on a rent-to-own basis, no money down.
等等 你是说可以不用首♥付♥拿下这栋房♥子
Wait, you're saying I could buy this house for zero down?
你去做点调查 就会发现这是个骗局
Do your research. You'll see it's a scam.
他欠业主协会多少钱
How much money did he owe the HOA?
四百五
$450.
你们不会为这个杀了他的 对吧
Oh, and there's no chance you'd kill him over that, right?
好吧
Right.
我们想想袭击康兰还能有什么动机
Let's try on a new motive for someone coming after Conlan.
会不会不只为钱
What if it's more than money?
他是德州理工史上最受欢迎的球员
He's the most popular player in Tech history.
橄榄球队
作为近端锋担任了外接手和全卫的角色
Played tight end like a wide receiver and fullback.
他为什么不打职业赛
Why isn't he playing pro?
他给西雅图球队打过首轮
He was a first-round pick. Played for Seattle.
是年度最佳新秀
Was Rookie of the Year, then tore everything
然后左膝严重撕裂
he could possibly tear in his left knee.
我钱呢
手术也不成功
And surgery was a bust.
就这样了
Hmm, just like that, huh?
特伦特探员 拘押室有人找你
Agent Trent? They need you down in holding.
干什么
Well, what for?
你昨晚关进来的那个女人有枪手的信息
The woman you brought in last night has info on your shooter.
我的手♥机♥还好吗 它是我的命根子
Is my phone safe? My whole life's on it.
有一堆照片我还没备份
And there's a ton of photos I haven't backed up yet.
到时候会还给你的
You'll get it back.
你知道拉里·芬克吗
Do you know Larry Fink?
著名摄影师
摄影师
The photographer?
对 我在画廊工作过
Yeah, I worked in a gallery once.
你的东西...
Your stuff, it, uh...
让我想起了他的一些作品
It reminds me of some of his work.
或许还夹杂了一点威廉·克莱因的风格
Maybe a little bit of William Klein mixed in.
著名摄影师
他俩我都很爱
I adore them both.
- 你是买♥♥家吗 - 扫地的
- Were you a buyer? - Swept floors.
所以 你想干什么
So, how do you want to do this?
要等你的律师来吗
Should we wait for your attorney?
我没有 不过我会需要吗
Oh, I don't think I have one. Do I need one, though?
我们不能做个交易吗
Can we just make a deal?
你是武装抢劫团伙的嫌疑人
Well, you're a suspect in an armed-robbery ring,
看你表现吧
so let's find out.
那我先介绍点背景
Uh, I'll start with some context.
我是个艺术家 就像你说的
I'm an artist, as you said.
我靠拍派对摄影挣钱
I did party photography to pay the bills,
但那让我很痛苦
but it made me want to kill myself.
所以我创立了"两个桃子"这个账号♥
So I started Deux Peches
作为一个探索新风格的试验
as an experiment to find an updated,
一种霓虹灯版本的老派...
I don't know, neon-LED version of what those old guys...
格林小姐 背景太多了
Ms. Green, too much context.
抱歉
Sorry.
那天晚上 你逮捕的那两个人
One night, those two guys you arrested
找到了我 并让我替他们干活
figured out who I was and told me I had to work for them,
我为了一点分成答应了 就一点
so I did, for a tiny cut. Tiny.
你在承认自己是
You're admitting to being accessory
十几起持枪抢劫的从犯
to a dozen armed robberies.
你到底要不要把他们的名字给我
Do you have a name for me?
抱歉 我不知道是谁干的
Sorry, I don't know who did this.
但我可以告诉你关于克里斯·康...
But I can tell you all about Chris Con...
你去哪
Where are you going?
听着 如果你提供不了线索
Look, you're fishing for a deal with nothing,
我也没法跟你交易
it's gonna get you nothing.
我帮你个忙
I'm doing you a favor.
我会告诉他们你需要个律师
I'll let them know you want a lawyer.
谢谢大家赶过来
Uh, thanks for coming in, guys.
首先
So, uh, first of all,
我很抱歉告诉你们关于你们老板的坏消息
I'm sorry to be delivering such awful news about your boss.
确实 你无法想象
For real. You have no idea.
这简直要了我们的命
It's like we're all dead now, too.
气氛不太对劲 伙计们
Vibes are a little off here, boys.
怎么了
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表