剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
It's them.
他们是谁
Say their names.
艾伦·克兰默
Allen Cramer.
奥蒂斯 兰迪...
Otis. Randy...
剩下的那个是谁
Who's the other man?
- 穿着球衣的那个 - 小薯片
- In the jersey. - Chip.
小薯片
Chip.
- 小薯片 - 小薯片今天不会来
- Chip. - Chip's not coming today,
- 治安官 - 小薯片
- Sheriff. - Chip.
谁是小薯片 你们认识小薯片吗
Who is Chip? Do you know Chip?
小薯片 是梅瑞克先生儿子的小名
Chip is Mr. Merrick's nickname for his son.
他是奇柏·琼斯的粉丝
Big Chipper Jones fan
从琼斯去勇士队前就喜欢他了
before Jones even came to the Braves.
现在他还觉得琼斯在佛罗里达
Think he was still playing high school ball
在高中打球呢 对吗
in Florida, right?
- 梅瑞克先生 这是你儿子吗 - 小薯片
- Mr. Merrick, is this your son? - Chip.
小薯片
Chip.
梅瑞克隐瞒了这件案子 因为他儿子参与其中
Merrick buried the case because his son was involved.
我现在要去见大卫
I'm headed to pick up David now.
他不是那个奥蒂斯 但以前
He's no Otis, but back in the day,
他们是一路货色
they were birds of a feather.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
实验室来消息了
It's the lab.
我立马赶过去
I'll be right there.
你是怎么让梅瑞克开的口呢
Hey, so, uh, how'd you get Merrick to talk?
约希跟我一起去见了梅瑞克
Josie came with me to see Merrick.
约希
Josie?
她还在停职期呢
She's on administrative leave.
- 你不能... - 不会吧
- You know you can't... - Unbelievable!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
但约希让他开口了
But Josie got him to talk.
阿曼达正在对实验室的大喊大叫
Well, Amanda's busy yelling at the lab,
把这当作她的问候吧
so consider it a blessing.
我们把指甲给了你们
We sent you the nail!
你们拿到了
You have it.
我不想听任何借口
I don't want any more excuses!
他们找不到桌面上的指甲了吗
They can't find the nail from the boat dock?
我跟你说过 我讨厌小镇子
I told you, I hate small towns.
我们分头行动 去找到那辆车
Look, let's split up, find that car.
我从这边走
I'll go this way.
奥蒂斯 考德市长 克兰默 还有大卫
Otis, Mayor Cordett, Allen Cramer, and David Merrick.
为什么那家人要把车停在
Why'd the family park where they couldn't see
看不到烟花的地方呢
the fireworks display?
或者这不重要
Maybe it doesn't matter.
但它一直困扰我
Bugs me, though.
然后那件事就发生了
And then it happened.
他们开枪射了这家人 加速离开
They shoot the family, speed off.
目击者报了警 但大卫提前告诉了他的父亲
Witness calls it in, but David already called his father.
这个治安官很快到现场 收拾他儿子的烂摊子
The sheriff arrives quickly to clean up his son's mess.
这个父亲
The father
还活着
was still alive.
是不是就是刚才那个很吵的梅瑞克
Is that the noise Merrick was hearing?
没事 我来照顾你 我来照顾你
You're okay. I got you. I got you.
阿曼达 在这儿
Amanda, over here!
这是隐藏罪案的一种方式...
Well this is one way to cover up a crime...
贿赂其中一个杀手 让他来藏证据
put one of the killers on the payroll to hide the evidence.
牙印
Teeth marks?
我很快就回来
Be right back.
- 你留在车里 - 行
- You good? - Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
你又想独♥立♥ 却又管你的妈妈要钱
Oh, so you want to be grown but ask your mother for money?
老天 我只是打个电♥话♥问个好 妈
God, I just called to say hi, Ma.
好吧 你要多少钱
Mm-hmm, right. How much do you need?
杰里米 我不能一直...
And Jeremy, I can't keep... Oh.
我一会打给你
All right, I'll call you back. Okay. Ah.
太棒了 简直太棒了
Great. Wonderful.
这是首我相信
Here's a song that I'm sure
你们都听过的歌♥
a lot of you will know.
我唱过很多很多次
I've been singing it many, many times
跟数不清的男孩 女孩
with numerous girls and boys.
安全带上有牙印
There were teeth marks on the seatbelt.
梅瑞克听到的噪音 不是喇叭声
The noise Merrick heard wasn't from a car horn.
那家人也不想看什么烟花
The family didn't care about the fireworks.
他们停下来给他们的孩子喂奶
They parked to feed their baby.
哦 我的老天
Oh, my goodness.
没事了 没事了
You're okay. It's okay.
没事了 我来照顾你 嘘
It's okay. I got you. Shh.
别哭了 别哭了 我来照顾你
Don't cry, don't cry. I got you.
宝贝 我真希望
Girl, I really do hope
你这里有去渍笔
you have one of those bleach pens in here.
费丝 车里有婴儿
Faith, there was a baby in the car.
- 威尔 我刚发现... - 听我说
- Will, I just found... - Listen to me!
我知道杀手是谁了
I think I know who the killer is.
那件事发生的时候 我还是个婴儿
I was a baby when it happened.
是约希
It's Josie.
手♥枪♥ 手♥机♥递过来 马上
Your side arm and your phone. Now.
♪ 大象 大象 大象 ♪
Elephants, elephants, elephants
♪ 跳 ♪
Jumped the
♪ 围栏 围栏 围栏 ♪
Fence, fence, fence
♪ 它们跳的真 ♪
They jumped so
♪ 高 高 高 ♪
High, high, high
♪ 它们摸到了 ♪
They touched the
现在轮到小薯片了
Time to get Chip.
你的同伙都死了
All your buddies are dead...
兰迪·考德 克兰默 奥蒂斯
Randy Cordett, Cramer, Otis.
现在轮到你了 小薯片
It's just you now, Chipper.
- 别这么做 约希 - 你知道我会开枪的
- Josie, don't. - I think you know I will.
当时到底发生了什么
What... happened?
我们当时犯了蠢
We were stupid.
大家都喝醉了 艾伦开着车
Got drunk, Allen was driving,
然后我们看见一辆旅行车
and then we saw the station wagon.
他们不该把车停在那
They were in an area where nobody was supposed to be.
他们碍着谁了吗
Were they bothering anybody?
我们想和他们说清楚
We tried talking to them,
但那个车上的男人
but the man in the station wagon...
你是说我爸爸
You mean my father?
对 你♥爸♥爸无视了我们
Yeah. Your father ignored us,
这惹恼了我们 艾伦特别生气 所以他...
and that pissed off. Allen even more, so he...
不 说你自己 你干了什么 大卫
No, you! What did you do, David?
我对他开枪了
I shot him.
然后你老爹来收拾这烂摊子 但他听到了声音
Then your daddy went to fix your mess, but he heard a noise.
他听到了我的声音
He heard me.
我的姑妈露易丝本来想把这件事瞒一辈子
My Aunt Louise would have taken it to her grave,
但我的保险需要知道家里的事情
but I had a health care and needed to know about my family.
所以你努力当警♥察♥是为了...
So you got into law enforcement to...
- 为了复仇吗 - 这是我的夙愿 费丝
- for revenge? - Purpose, Faith.
我真希望你没打开过储物箱
I wish you hadn't opened that glove compartment,
但木已成舟
but here we are.
所以你准备射杀一名佐治亚州调查局探员
So you gonna shoot a GBI agent?
不 姐妹 我为什么要那样做呢
No, sis. Why would I do that?
我只是为了拖住你
I just have to slow you down.
之前我还嘲笑她有两部手♥机♥
I gave her a hard time about having a second cellphone.
幸好她有两个
Thank goodness she did.
不然我们可能没法及时找到她
We might not have gotten to her in time.
她挟持了一名佐治亚州调查局探员
That's a GBI agent she's got handcuffed to her hostage.
封锁大桥两头
Keep this and the other end of the bridge blocked.
绝不允许开枪
No one takes a shot.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
如果我今天没有
I'll be damned
救出伊芙琳·米切尔的女儿 我就惨了
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表